Tracy DiMarco Maloney #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She commented that her lash artist would NEVER LET eyelash mites happen. Which is fake news. It’s all about how you take care of them. You’re supposed to wash the tit out of them. Especially her excesssssive amount of spider leg lashes. She just said she’s very careful. Smh. Now all of her minions are gonna go get them and get lash mites. I assume she gets her nails for mad cheap or discount bc it’s done by a literal 14 year old and prob discount on lashes too.

Reactions: 4
She commented that her lash artist would NEVER LET eyelash mites happen. Which is fake news. It’s all about how you take care of them. You’re supposed to wash the tit out of them. Especially her excesssssive amount of spider leg lashes. She just said she’s very careful. Smh. Now all of her minions are gonna go get them and get lash mites. I assume she gets her nails for mad cheap or discount bc it’s done by a literal 14 year old and prob discount on lashes too.
I just had to Google eyelash mites because I've never heard of that. Omg😳😳🤢🤢 they're disgusting!!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I just had to Google eyelash mites because I've never heard of that. Omg😳😳🤢🤢 they're disgusting!!
Omg me too! 😂 I feel like that’s what Tracy has. At first I thought it wasn’t the lash girls fault-Tracy prob asks for the longest over the top ones, but then I looked at her page and and she does Teresa Giudices too, and hers looked like tit too.
Yikes I would never go to her 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor girl doesn’t have a top lip. This selfie doesn’t even look like her. So much photoshop. 🤦🏻‍♀️
CDFD40BB-4C89-4C79-9C6A-365B6ECA23A1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bad nails, bad eyelashes, ratty hair and all from someone who is a cosmetologist smh

Reactions: 6
Also, don’t we think if she would’ve met baby cecily yesterday she would’ve posted it? I wonder why she hasn’t gone yet

Reactions: 1
So I totally went down a little rabbit hole with glamour dolls and Jessica. Geesh she's got some nerve even showing her face or doing a podcast. How do you swindle people out of 300 grand and have the nerve to ever try to sell anything again. Wow wow wow!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone see this? Is she actually in Illinois?
I seriously doubt it. She doesn't travel unless someone is driving her around or paying for her flight. Also, she posted a pic from her couch so I guess that confirms she finally went back to her apt.

Reactions: 6
And we have another cringefest tiktok lash mite lip biting video. What is she thinking???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.