Tracy DiMarco Maloney #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Puff Daddy has 2 twin girls one named JESSIE James.
JESSE JAMES the outlaw like bonnie/clyde......HE made it cute. Then we have Jesse James the car customizer/reality star who married Sandra Bullock....

If you google "girl name James" you'll also see James for a girl was a TREND the year her daughter was born. How did she set that trend when it was a thing online 2013 & 2014 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It's like people who think they invented the names River and Pheonix
Isn’t AJ from the backstreet boys daughter named Ava jaymes? Maybe because it’s with a “y” it doesn’t count? 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I did a little digging on Jess & the Lisa Frank Makeup and Kickstarter thing. Turns out Lisa Frank & GlamourDolls (Jess Romano’s makeup brand) & YouTuber Kandee Johnson we’re going to launch a Lisa Frank makeup line. They asked for $30,000 on Kickstarter and got $300,000. Products were promised to the kickstart “investors” by Sept 2017. Nov 2017 Jess was getting married. Found this group on Facebook on the topic and here’s a screenshot on what they think about Jess stealing $300K, not refunding anyone or supplying the products promised & then popping up with a luxury wedding that was featured in New Jersey Bride 👰..... :
EDCF2EAC-C8C2-46A0-A0EE-04201FA363F8.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Also here’s the link to Jess’s write up in New Jersey Bride with details on her wedding...

A credible news source on the Lisa Frank x Glamour Dolls makeup line:

Attachments

Reactions: 3
What a shocker. 😒 She cant handle the truth. Lol yes tracy there are full body pics but sadly they are either exteremly photoshopped or you are hiding behind something so honestly that's not a full body pic.
YES 👏
Tracey, if you have nothing to hide, post a full body pic of you standing straight towards the camera, arms by your side, no angles, nothing in front of you, no photoshop, no grainy filter.

Summer bod as she says lmfao 🤣 if only her baddies knew the truth
View attachment 191766
All I can say is thank god she quit the contour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So I totally went down a little rabbit hole with glamour dolls and Jessica. Geesh she's got some nerve even showing her face or doing a podcast. How do you swindle people out of 300 grand and have the nerve to ever try to sell anything again. Wow wow wow!!
I did to I can’t believe it!

Reactions: 4
I did to I can’t believe it!
I probably wasted close to an hour digging. Watched this video and another but this one laid out the whole timeline. I was shocked. She's got some nerve! It's ashame it was a cute and good idea.

• Wow
Also here’s the link to Jess’s write up in New Jersey Bride with details on her wedding...

A credible news source on the Lisa Frank x Glamour Dolls makeup line:

OMG!!! My sister found that brush at Marshall's a few years ago!!!! She was obsessed with Lisa Frank when she was younger and was so excited to see something like that. I had no clue Jessica was involved with it. I have to check and see if my sister has it. I will post a pic if she does.

Reactions: 5
BoomBod= Tracy just collecting a check for a low price to advertise for X times a month (maybe 1-2 times a month) THEN she advertises that pizza she gets that she probably eats alone with vodka sauce, REMEMBER EVERYONE get it with vodka sauce!

Tracy, next time let us see you pour the BoomBod packet into the cup so we know it’s not some screwdriver you’re actually drinking and it’s the real deal.

You want ppl to see the results ...

just sayin...

• Haha
I forgot which episode it was on the podcast but it was during March or April’s podcast towards the end of one and Jess said she does makeup for sports tv and I think makeup in general. I don’t know much about makeup but I don’t know if they pay a salary enough for a house like that

Reactions: 3
I think that is russian ones and they damage lashes. Not the best option.
They call that Monstrosity lash extensions? Looks like some type of insect gave her lash lice 😱Guess we see now why ppl do stuff for free it’s not all that good Work worth paying for and she’s so cheap she’s willing to have crappy nails and lashes to uphold her I always stay glam persona🙄 sorry to the little girl who does her nails she’s still learning I feel bad even saying that but come on for someone who acts so high maintenance 🙄
Bad nails, bad eyelashes, ratty hair and all from someone who is a cosmetologist smh
Same here and i agree!

I did a little digging on Jess & the Lisa Frank Makeup and Kickstarter thing. Turns out Lisa Frank & GlamourDolls (Jess Romano’s makeup brand) & YouTuber Kandee Johnson we’re going to launch a Lisa Frank makeup line. They asked for $30,000 on Kickstarter and got $300,000. Products were promised to the kickstart “investors” by Sept 2017. Nov 2017 Jess was getting married. Found this group on Facebook on the topic and here’s a screenshot on what they think about Jess stealing $300K, not refunding anyone or supplying the products promised & then popping up with a luxury wedding that was featured in New Jersey Bride 👰..... :
View attachment 191775
My God thid Jessica is a monster!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I told you guys!! She is in a major lawsuit. They rebooted Glamour Dolls without her. She has NO stake in the company (she had a minimal stake to begin with though it was done in her house, you can see old videos of her packaging everything with the dog there too). The original backer of the company won’t work with her.
She said once the lawsuit is over with shell be talking about it on the pod.
My God thid Jessica is a monster!!!

• Wow
I see she decided to pop out with a new face today 🥴 that picture is bleeping awful why would you even want to photoshop yourself to look like that?

Jess looks like jigsaw. The face and that weird little body especially in those god awful maternity pictures.. spooky. How are these 2 such crappy people and so damn ugly like damn sis pick a struggle.
Jess looks like Jigsaw 😂😂😂 I’m dead. I always tried to figure out who she reminded me off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So many things to post from
Last nights stories. One....saying she’s waiting on her plates for her new “truck”. I’m assuming that’s the Nissan she’s been driving around, she’s probably waiting on her Permanent plates. Not sure what she’s driving, but it looks small. Maybe a Rogue? Hardly a truck. I had an ex friend who would call every crossover suv she had a truck, idk why it irks me so bad.

also- she was back at her condo last night . Taking pics of herself watching tv. Guess none of her girlfriends wanted to hang out with her. And god, this pic of her leg looks so uncomfortable. Not a natural pose at all.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.