Tracy DiMarco Maloney #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she not notice how obvious that photoshop fail on her arm is?

Also just came across this... a comment showing as 2 days ago yet she’s only just replied to it 3 hours ago.. and now coincidently pinned to the top of the comment section. She will do anything to make herself look like the good guy 🤣
😑🤣🤣 it doesn't match the rest of her. It makes it look like she has a giant head and hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lmao...people are such suckers. What does she even do besides the podcast? Does she have a job or do makeup? I think her husband makes good money so maybe she doesn't have to work?
Denny’s a cop so he’s not making the big bucks...

Reactions: 6
Denny’s a cop so he’s not making the big bucks...
I have a feeling it’s all the money from the Lisa franks kickback thing a while back! Apparently they gathered like 300k from investors and then ghosted the project and everyone who invested

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
How can she not notice how obvious that photoshop fail on her arm is?

Also just came across this... a comment showing as 2 days ago yet she’s only just replied to it 3 hours ago.. and now coincidently pinned to the top of the comment section. She will do anything to make herself look like the good guy 🤣
Looks like she photoshopped a nail on her middle finger. Her nails are painted white but the nail bed of that nail is pink 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have a feeling it’s all the money from the Lisa franks kickback thing a while back! Apparently they gathered like 300k from investors and then ghosted the project and everyone who invested
Woah woah woah... put it in reverse Terry!!!!! The what!? How did I miss this?! Whaaaat?

Reactions: 2
I see she decided to pop out with a new face today 🥴 that picture is bleeping awful why would you even want to photoshop yourself to look like that?

Jess looks like jigsaw. The face and that weird little body especially in those god awful maternity pictures.. spooky. How are these 2 such crappy people and so damn ugly like damn sis pick a struggle.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahahaa who did this?
I was just going to post this. Seriously... who has that much time to respond like that? Maybe if she spent as much time and effort with her children she'd be a better mom and decent person. But nope, gotta take it 0-100 like always. Damn, doesn't that get exhausting? She must have the FAKEST friends if they sit back and let her act a fool like that. It's funny though, she had to be the first to get married and have kids while now her friends are settling down, seem more laid back and she's the one getting a divorce and spiraling. Sucks to suck, huh TrAyYy ?????

Reactions: 11
Soo surprised that comment was deleted 😂
What a shocker. 😒 She cant handle the truth. Lol yes tracy there are full body pics but sadly they are either exteremly photoshopped or you are hiding behind something so honestly that's not a full body pic.

I was able to find the house Jess bought, don’t want to post it. Just find it funny how they beg for patreon donations and gifts when she’s obviously not hurting for the cash. And yes she did rip-off a bunch of people that invested in her Lisa frank makeup line. She took the money and ran. Never refunded anyone when it went defunct.

• Wow
I was able to find the house Jess bought, don’t want to post it. Just find it funny how they beg for patreon donations and gifts when she’s obviously not hurting for the cash. And yes she did rip-off a bunch of people that invested in her Lisa frank makeup line. She took the money and ran. Never refunded anyone when it went defunct.
Exactly!! If you can buy a house that costs that much, you can stop asking strangers for gifts

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.