Tracy DiMarco Maloney #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone was at a spa again probably spending her venmo donations. I still cant get over how someone that cries get no money for child support and has to pay for everything herself has so much money to pamper herself every week. Man shes lucky.

Reactions: 12
Her original theory was that SHE made it popular for girls to be named James. I remember after that she mentioned the Friends thing but she still made a point to say she did it before certain celebrities (Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds) I’m assuming it’s because a ton of people probably messaged her and dragged her for saying she created the trend.

I mean, Corey is Jewish, she can definitely play that card if she wanted to I guess. Lol! :p:ROFLMAO:
I guess Jamie AKA James King the model actress from late 90’s early 00’s also copied Tracy? I mean, it was 20+ years ago but ya know Tracy started that tit 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not only was she filming while driving, she still wasn’t wearing her seatbelt (check the lit up dash icon)

Reactions: 4
She’s laughing all the way to the bank with her venmo account. I’m waiting for the next thirst trap pic she’s gone quiet on that front 😂

• Haha
I guess Jamie AKA James King the model actress from late 90’s early 00’s also copied Tracy? I mean, it was 20+ years ago but ya know Tracy started that tit 🙄🙄
Tracy is a time traveler. She created everything.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Puff Daddy has 2 twin girls one named JESSIE James.
JESSE JAMES the outlaw like bonnie/clyde......HE made it cute. Then we have Jesse James the car customizer/reality star who married Sandra Bullock....

If you google "girl name James" you'll also see James for a girl was a TREND the year her daughter was born. How did she set that trend when it was a thing online 2013 & 2014 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It's like people who think they invented the names River and Pheonix

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She must get the lashes and nails free for the shoutout? Also very odd but she posted the spa/lash video to instagram at around 1am nyc time and then deleted it around 8am and made it into a story? I wonder why. Also i guess Tara is only blocked on instagram if she comments on tracys facebook....i bet you tracy will talk back with tara just for the help with the kids bcos maybe she hasnt been able to post as much bcos she has no help with the kids currently....very curious lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those lashes are freaking ugly af ewwww and whoever did them did a crappy ass job, it looks like they just piled them on top of the nasty existing glue

• Heart
  • Haha
Those lashes are free so trashy will rock them. What she been like on Tiktok? Not seen her post any cringe videos to her story for a while.
I wishh Corey and Brielle would post a couple picture just to piss trashy off x

Reactions: 12
Those lashes are free so trashy will rock them. What she been like on Tiktok? Not seen her post any cringe videos to her story for a while.
I wishh Corey and Brielle would post a couple picture just to piss trashy off x

Her tiktok just has her lash video with her looking like above and another video of guess who her favorite child Skylar attempting to lip sync to a song in the pool while dancing around.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she not read anything we tell her on here????? Tracy, THOSE SPIDER WEBS ARE HORRENDOUS!!!!! Get a different artist or tech.
They call that Monstrosity lash extensions? Looks like some type of insect gave her lash lice 😱Guess we see now why ppl do stuff for free it’s not all that good Work worth paying for and she’s so cheap she’s willing to have crappy nails and lashes to uphold her I always stay glam persona🙄 sorry to the little girl who does her nails she’s still learning I feel bad even saying that but come on for someone who acts so high maintenance 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry and don’t like seeming like a hater, but the nail pics of that salon she’s promoting are awful. The look horribly amateurish for a “Spa”.

Reactions: 8
Jess just bought a 600k house. And all the baddies were sending her gifts. 😂😂😂
Lmao...people are such suckers. What does she even do besides the podcast? Does she have a job or do makeup? I think her husband makes good money so maybe she doesn't have to work?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.