Tracy DiMarco #99 Problems but a job still ain’t one. Loyal to my surgery date, my name is Tummy Tracy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I listened to her most recent podcast last night because I was interested to hear her based on what some of you said. I haven't listened to one of them in atleast a year, maybe two, because they're mostly stupid and she's annoying. Actually, the last one I listened to was the one where she threw Corey to the wolves, whenever that was.

Most questions were strange and seemed incredibly tailored to what Tracy wanted to know, not the general public. I understand it was what do Guidos like, rather than a non Guido, but who tf cares or asks a guy what color a girl's toes should be painted?? I can't imagine most men have an opinion on that, other than, as long as they look nice. So, of course they all said white, but only after she kind of led them to that answer. Not one blurted out white. Of course after they said white, she reveled in it and says hers are white all year long. Seriously though, what a weird question and who gives af about that?

Another question she asked was natural or surgically enhanced. All said natural and you could definitely tell it bothered her a bit. She said to the one guy in response, well, what about someone like me whose been ran thru and had 3 kids. She said at one point, to one of them, but yet all you guys go for the surgically enhanced rather than natural. All three of these guys definitely knew not to let her feel bad and made sure they made it seem like she was perfect after saying what they said. They totally stroked her ego and she clearly loves that. The guy at the end was like, oh you're perfect though Tracy. After saying he liked natural, petite blondes.

She asked would you date/marry a girl that cheated before. I think that's another weird question and tailored to her. How would a guy know if you cheated on your ex unless you told him?? Who goes on a date and announces they cheated on their last boyfriend. Same goes for men too. What man just openly admits they cheated on their ex. Some may, but not many. I just found that to be a dumb question.

Another stupid question was what color hair they prefer. I mean are we in 8th grade here??? What a stupid juvenile question, just like the toenails!! You can ask 1000 men that question and it'll be split down the middle. Everyone has a preference and these 3 guys preferences are just that, their preference. 2 said brunette and 1 said blonde. It was another question tailored to her, not what 30+ year old women want to know about men. 🤦‍♀️ No man will ever not date a woman because of their hair color, unless they're incredibly, incredibly shallow!! I mean unless you died your hair blue and they aren't into wild hair colors, but again, it's hair, it can be changed. So stupid.

Another stupid juvenile question, do you want the girl everyone wants or the girl that your boys wouldn't even glance at. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Of course they all answered the girl everyone wants because the question implies the other type of girl is beat looking. No man or woman for that matter is going to say they want an unattractive mate. That being said beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What's a 10 for one, is a 5 to another.

Another juvenile question, do you want experienced or girl next door, insinuating, inexperienced. Of course they all said experienced, as most people over the age of 20 would. The guys ages were 23, 34 and 37 that did this interview.

I forget the other questions, I could probably remember if I sat and thought, but I already wrote a book here, so I won't. The episode was a total waste of my time, which is not shocking. She's such an immature, shallow, vein person and cares about the dumbest tit. A few times the guys started to go into further explanations and just started sharing more thoughts that actually were interesting, but they were all quickly cut off and moved on to the next dumb question. She definitely didn't ask if they like their woman to be a good cook or what values they want in a woman or do you want your woman to work or be a housewife and what do you expect/want from them in either role. Although, one guy went into that a little on his own. She didn't really ask any questions that a mature woman is curious about. If you're in 8th thru 12th grade, this episode is for you.
Wow… as if she doesn’t stroke her own ego enough 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I listened to her most recent podcast last night because I was interested to hear her based on what some of you said. I haven't listened to one of them in atleast a year, maybe two, because they're mostly stupid and she's annoying. Actually, the last one I listened to was the one where she threw Corey to the wolves, whenever that was.

Most questions were strange and seemed incredibly tailored to what Tracy wanted to know, not the general public. I understand it was what do Guidos like, rather than a non Guido, but who tf cares or asks a guy what color a girl's toes should be painted?? I can't imagine most men have an opinion on that, other than, as long as they look nice. So, of course they all said white, but only after she kind of led them to that answer. Not one blurted out white. Of course after they said white, she reveled in it and says hers are white all year long. Seriously though, what a weird question and who gives af about that?

Another question she asked was natural or surgically enhanced. All said natural and you could definitely tell it bothered her a bit. She said to the one guy in response, well, what about someone like me whose been ran thru and had 3 kids. She said at one point, to one of them, but yet all you guys go for the surgically enhanced rather than natural. All three of these guys definitely knew not to let her feel bad and made sure they made it seem like she was perfect after saying what they said. They totally stroked her ego and she clearly loves that. The guy at the end was like, oh you're perfect though Tracy. After saying he liked natural, petite blondes.

She asked would you date/marry a girl that cheated before. I think that's another weird question and tailored to her. How would a guy know if you cheated on your ex unless you told him?? Who goes on a date and announces they cheated on their last boyfriend. Same goes for men too. What man just openly admits they cheated on their ex. Some may, but not many. I just found that to be a dumb question.

Another stupid question was what color hair they prefer. I mean are we in 8th grade here??? What a stupid juvenile question, just like the toenails!! You can ask 1000 men that question and it'll be split down the middle. Everyone has a preference and these 3 guys preferences are just that, their preference. 2 said brunette and 1 said blonde. It was another question tailored to her, not what 30+ year old women want to know about men. 🤦‍♀️ No man will ever not date a woman because of their hair color, unless they're incredibly, incredibly shallow!! I mean unless you died your hair blue and they aren't into wild hair colors, but again, it's hair, it can be changed. So stupid.

Another stupid juvenile question, do you want the girl everyone wants or the girl that your boys wouldn't even glance at. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Of course they all answered the girl everyone wants because the question implies the other type of girl is beat looking. No man or woman for that matter is going to say they want an unattractive mate. That being said beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What's a 10 for one, is a 5 to another.

Another juvenile question, do you want experienced or girl next door, insinuating, inexperienced. Of course they all said experienced, as most people over the age of 20 would. The guys ages were 23, 34 and 37 that did this interview.

I forget the other questions, I could probably remember if I sat and thought, but I already wrote a book here, so I won't. The episode was a total waste of my time, which is not shocking. She's such an immature, shallow, vein person and cares about the dumbest tit. A few times the guys started to go into further explanations and just started sharing more thoughts that actually were interesting, but they were all quickly cut off and moved on to the next dumb question. She definitely didn't ask if they like their woman to be a good cook or what values they want in a woman or do you want your woman to work or be a housewife and what do you expect/want from them in either role. Although, one guy went into that a little on his own. She didn't really ask any questions that a mature woman is curious about. If you're in 8th thru 12th grade, this episode is for you.
Why everything has to turn around relationship with men, what they like in a woman, feelings....she doesn't have any others interests in life??
I don't know....things that would interest her, like the education of children, fashion, food to lose weight, decoration, makeup....

Reactions: 15
I think even the fittest of the fittest people will notice a “change” with their body post baby. Internally or externally your body has changed. I don’t think any one's body ever goes back to “normal”.

I’m always reminded of Mackenzie from teen mom. She was super fit and in cheer when she got pregnant.Had three kids and always seemed fit. But her stomach, 6-pack and all, still shows signs of mothehood. It looks like she has excess skin.

I don’t feel like this makes sense, (I’m writing this pre-coffee) but TLDR: Tracy, you’re still trash and you’re full of 💩

Reactions: 12
I think even the fittest of the fittest people will notice a “change” with their body post baby. Internally or externally your body has changed. I don’t think any one's body ever goes back to “normal”.

I’m always reminded of Mackenzie from teen mom. She was super fit and in cheer when she got pregnant.Had three kids and always seemed fit. But her stomach, 6-pack and all, still shows signs of mothehood. It looks like she has excess skin.

I don’t feel like this makes sense, (I’m writing this pre-coffee) but TLDR: Tracy, you’re still trash and you’re full of 💩
Yes, sorry you are right. I misspoke.

I wanted to say that you have those who are naturally thin, who lose weight easily, don't have stretch marks, who are sporty, have a confortable life (Kate Middleton)...and who, very often, find a figure quite similar to their pre-pregnancy figure (and are satisfied with their body before and after)

and then you have those who gain weight easily, already have a small belly before pregnancy and why not stretch marks, a droopy chest... plus have a pregnancy that really changes their body and often accentuates the little things that they already did not like before pregnancy.

The first often doesn't want surgery.
The second, if she wants a surgery, probably doesn’t want to have her pre pregnancy body!

Of course girls this is just my point of view and I hope I didn't hurt any of you girls. 🥰

Reactions: 8
Yes, sorry you are right. I misspoke.

I wanted to say that you have those who are naturally thin, who lose weight easily, don't have stretch marks, who are sporty, have a confortable life (Kate Middleton)...and who, very often, find a figure quite similar to their pre-pregnancy figure (and are satisfied with their body before and after)

and then you have those who gain weight easily, already have a small belly before pregnancy and why not stretch marks, a droopy chest... plus have a pregnancy that really changes their body and often accentuates the little things that they already did not like before pregnancy.

The first often doesn't want surgery.
The second, if she wants a surgery, probably doesn’t want to have her pre pregnancy body!

Of course girls this is just my point of view and I hope I didn't hurt any of you girls. 🥰
What was the reason Tracy said she wanted a TT?

Reactions: 6
PREGNANCY CHANGES YOUR BODY.
1 child, 3 children 8 children 12. 19…. Every pregnancy changes your body… that’s why they say no 2 pregnancies are a like…. You can be ittty bitty with one child and be big for the next.

To me, she’s basically saying she wants her life Pre- kids…. Everything she’s saying… everything she’s doing…. It screams those kids are a burden to her.

Reactions: 22

As usual, only physical appearance matters to her nothing else

Exactly everything you said! I’ve been checking this page all morning to see if anyone else listened to the tit show podcast. The shade from Jessica was so obvious! Especially at the end. It is beyond clear that Jessica is not a fan.
Why what Messica say?

Reactions: 6
I could never listen to that skank she just gets worse and worse. I would like to know who the adults are in her life they are pretty pathetic as well. It must be nice to live in a fantasy world 🌎 maybe 🤔 we should go there…😂🤡

Oh I wanted to say also for some reason I am getting a vibe that the person that was giving the scoop on Tbag yet it was nothing new and after reading here I think it was Jessica bc she was very clear if she said anymore Tbag would know who it is…it was definitely someone close in her circle.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I am taking one for the team and listening to this horror show, I’m currently pumping milk so I’ll make the time 🤣 and ugh I can’t with this girl.
What is this 2008??? 😒🤣 guidos & guidettes? Jesus Christ this girl is stuck in the past HARD!
Jessica quoted Pauly D regarding what a guido is & of course jealous ass Tracy shades him saying “I hate acknowledging this but ok” what’s wrong Tracy??Pauly D didnt DM you back All those years ago 🤣 you sad jealous witch 😂
She then is talking about “true Italian children” who came to life in the MySpace era AKA TRACY HERSELF 🤣 with her fake Italian self , she’s seriously acting like she’s really 100% Italian it’s fkn weird like WEIRD , ever since she created this tit persona for herself, she has serious self identity issues.
•Jessica I’m pretty sure made fun of Corey’s accent and shaded him with the whole happy endings at those massage parlours 🤣 🤦🏻‍♀️
•Tracy said she’s breeding guidos 😩😩😩 because she has a huge 8ft mirror and finds her kids staring at themselves in it all the time ,she also thinks her brothers are guidos because they go to the gym and like to look nice before leaving the house… really Tracy you’re so dumb 🤣🤣
I Still can’t believe these two idiots have a podcast these questions being asked are literally from the mind of a teenager these witches are almost 40 and this is the content they come up with 🥴
• these are the questions being asked : Blondes or brunettes , tits or ass, looks over personality, natural or surgery body , make up or no makeup, heels or flats, the girl everyone wants or an ugly girl, experienced in bed or girl next door , smash on first date or no, Tracy agrees to smash on the first date obviously…pedicure color 🥴 lord
This dumb witch said #facts Who won the first guy they interviewed said he doesn’t like jealous girls the girls can’t be too overly jealous LOL

She was definitely hot and bothered when the guys kept saying they prefer natural bodies over-surgically enhanced which is bleeping hilarious.

Tracy gave herself away a lot with the commentary, like low key rating herself out on all the bad qualities guys avoid 🤣

that’s all I could get for now, babygirl woke up and I need to nurse her!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone else see her story with the Scorpio meme that Sammy sent her that she says was JuSt WhAt ShE nEeDeD? As in, a Scorpio meme just made her feel better about herself 🤣🤣 such a joke!

I also listened to the newest podcast episode, I think those who recapped it summed it up perfectly! The questions were mostly as shallow as they come- she was totally trying to fish & see what else she could change about her appearance to become more desirable, but a lot of the guys’ answers were split, so I’m sure she left feeling more confused lol. 2 guys prefer ass over tits while 1 prefers tits over ass, 1 guy prefers brunettes while 1 prefers blondes while 1 likes both, etc. The general consensus was natural bodies over surgically enhanced though which chapped her ass 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg. Found this gem 😅 first person I thought of was Big-T cuz you know this was her and tit, it’s STILL her. #lazyAF

5A09BFF2-CB66-44FB-B40C-B404CD4F5EEB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
R
PREGNANCY CHANGES YOUR BODY.
1 child, 3 children 8 children 12. 19…. Every pregnancy changes your body… that’s why they say no 2 pregnancies are a like…. You can be ittty bitty with one child and be big for the next.

To me, she’s basically saying she wants her life Pre- kids…. Everything she’s saying… everything she’s doing…. It screams those kids are a burden to her.

Ya but….. you know what else changes your body and causes loose skin? Extreme weight loss! Like losing 100lbs or more. So which one fucked up her body? The over 100lbs she lost after weight loss surgery or the 3 babies? I don’t think Tracy gained 100lbs with any pregnancy. The majority of her weight gain came after Julian was born. I believe the whole “Mommy Maker” garbage is just Tracy not being able to admit she lost so much weight she had saggy boobs and a fupa because of it. Because that would mean she would have to admit to being extremely overweight before and she’s delusional and thinks no one knows she was well over 200lbs 2 years ago. So she’ll continue to say it’s the loose skin from her pregnancies and her stomach was always flat and she has no fat. I’m not buying it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm surprised that Tracy, who dreamed of keeping her pre-pregnancy body, didn't use a surrogate mother.

Moreover, what does she do with one of her favorite phrases "I'm proud of all these marks on my body because they are proof that I gave birth"??

Reactions: 12
Omg. Found this gem 😅 first person I thought of was Big-T cuz you know this was her and tit, it’s STILL her. #lazyAF

View attachment 1628405
I literally thought Corey finally released a photo. Totally thought this was her while I was scrolling back to start reading where I left off. 😆
It could be a yes, but without the decorations.
View attachment 1628200
Yes, agreed. I don't like the clouds. I hate those tattoos. It looks like specks of dirt on her fingers. The one like 》I like, but not the dots.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm surprised that Tracy, who dreamed of keeping her pre-pregnancy body, didn't use a surrogate mother.

Moreover, what does she do with one of her favorite phrases "I'm proud of all these marks on my body because they are proof that I gave birth"??
Its proof that she can have kids. That's all it is

Reactions: 8
Has anyone managed to open this video on Dr FakAss account? I can't.
View attachment 1628530
I just went and looked. It's the same video she posted on her page if you saw that. It's a stupid video. It doesn't really show anything having to do with her "journey". It's just her getting felt up by him while she's in a robe. Her going to his office and walking around with her flat ass in jeans. Her sitting in a chair at home after her botched boob job and her looking at herself in the mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.