Tracy DiMarco #98 You can tuck your tummy but you can't hide your NaRciSsiCm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she sleep over in Farkass’ office? He isn’t even affiliated with a hospital.

This is no way defending Tracy but Corey hasn’t posted either. Give those babies to their real mom Tara.

Reactions: 12
Did she sleep over in Farkass’ office? He isn’t even affiliated with a hospital.

This is no way defending Tracy but Corey hasn’t posted either. Give those babies to their real mom Tara.
I see your point. But Corey doesn’t normally post all day every day like her. She wishes all her “legend” friends a happy birthday in multiple posts on her stories. She has posted a thirst trap selfie but nothing for Jayden?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Not defending Corey either but he’s always late with any post. Even when they were married. I’d like to think he wishes her happy birthday this FaceTime or something. Hopefully Gigi will allow a quick FT with their daddy since Tracy doesn’t.

I see your point. But Corey doesn’t normally post all day every day like her. She wishes all her “legend” friends a happy birthday in multiple posts on her stories. She has posted a thirst trap selfie but nothing for Jayden?

And to quote this gutter trash “THIS”

she was able to wake up today and post a selfie and reels on her story. She could of acknowledged her daughter. Her little hurricane

Reactions: 18
She is NOT a mother. This is not how a mother behaves. I can’t wait for her kids to get older and realize their “mom” is a piece of garbage. Tracy will fourever be alone- she will never find a decent man and her kids will be off living their best lives with the Epstein’s.
From your lips to God’s ears 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Agreed! She posted a couple thirst traps and her surgery info. The point of my post was that those babies belong with Tara.

Reactions: 17
Damn it i wish he moved over just a little bit!!!

also to note Sammy, the worlds best aunt, hasn’t acknowledged Jayden’s bday yet either. Strange.
none of her friends have, watch TBag will try to gaslight everyone and say Jayden’s Birthday is tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did he ever respond to your DM about the tummy tuck (I think you were the one who DM’d him)?
Yeah. I called her scum and he agreed. He told me she's out for 2 weeks bc of this and I changed the topic to jayden, who he said will be getting more birthday love next weekend when they go back.

Reactions: 27
I've said it million times before the women or should I say girl doesn't deserve children! They should be placed with Tara for life with Corey being allowed to help. I dont think Corey is a bad person but he's not very bright and mentally immature!

Why the hell would you go get a tummy tuck of Dr who gave you square tits???????

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Didn’t Maloney brag about how she stays up until 12:00 am to wish Sammy a happy birthday first?

Reactions: 18

Corey doesn’t post that often. This witch has been on IG throughout the day, posted a selfie, commented on her pic on fuckass’ page, and yet made no mention of that kids bday.

Guarantee this chicks gonna try and say she was in pain or some bs excuse.

Reactions: 20
Tracy gave Dr. Fuckass a shout out early this morning and still crickets for her daughter. One of her precious beautiful babies that made getting a tummy tuck worth it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I seriously can't believe she did this at this time. It's mind blowing. Not only on her daughter's birthday, but immediately after school started. I guess she didn't want to wreck "her"summer. She's got 3 kids!! Just amazing. Fk their homework and being involved with them and their school work because grandmom will do it. Is her mom seriously getting up at the crack of dawn every morning, getting 3 kids ready and driving them off to school?? The bus isn't picking them up from mom's. That's for sure.These poor kids have no structure in their life. Seems so chaotic for such young kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How vile that the only birthday post for HER daughter is a repost of Ashley’s? Her dad posted, her Tata posted, but not her birther? What a bleeping pathetic excuse for a human.

Reactions: 25
6:10 pm eastern time and this bleep still has not made a post for Jayden. She’s shared 1 story. What a piece of tit. I wish I could give Jayden a big hug

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.