Tracy DiMarco #98 You can tuck your tummy but you can't hide your NaRciSsiCm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Partying is her number one priority, she comes before everyone including her children (regardless of what she says ) and she’s so desperate for a life she cannot have.

Having elective surgery right before your child’s birthday (and since she brought her to the consultation she’ll say this is what Jayden said she wanted for mommy as a birthday present to her 🙄)

And ALL of this is why I say she is exactly like Casey Anthony. Casey killed her daughter trying to knock her out for a long sleep, so Casey could go out and party. Casey’s parents saw she was a piece of tit parent and did NOTHING, just like the Maloney’s. Casey’s mother even lied and went along with her blaming her father for everything; and I could picture Tracy’s mother doing the same thing. Read up on Casey Anthony and you’ll see the similarities. The only things hopefully saving those kids are that’s there’s three of them and some of the Epstein’s.
All 👏 of 👏 this 👏.

My sister is just like Big T. My mom cried when they found Casey's baby's body. And she would tell me all the time, "That sounds like (my sister's name)." And @Teafor1 (not sure if you are also the Tattler that calls her TraCasey) but you have always been spot on with this one. It sends a chill down my spine every time bc you are not wrong.

Big T, this poor lost soul. We can't turn back time and unhave those babies, but she should do the right thing and pass them off to Tara.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh god. I think the after looks so much worse. Is it just me or did the tummy tuck give her new purple stretch marks????

It also looks like she bled A LOT!!!!!
This is horrifying 😨 it’s not too late to delete this FARKASS

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh god. I think the after looks so much worse. Is it just me or did the tummy tuck give her new purple stretch marks????

That does not look good. That's also a lot of blood, why wouldn't they clean the area before taking a picture.

Reactions: 21
The top picture is photoshopped!!!

If anyone believes that is her stomach area is a clown ..

And now she'll have a scar from side to side 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
She is so dumb

Reactions: 27
Her fupa was way bigger than that !
Where did all those stretch marks go? There's no way she wouldn't have the marks even after the surgery? If he did remove all that extra skin how is it going to look when she gains it back?

Reactions: 15

I never seen someone with an hourglass figure getting a bleeping tummy tuck. Her before was nit like that. There are many pictures to prove it

Reactions: 22
Her tattoo is missing from thw before photo. BE bleeping REAL, you have a rectangle body shape, not an hour glass. You fuxking wish you walking meat sock

Reactions: 31
Where are all the stretch marks on the side of belly button

It's looks like she had a hernia in her belly button ..

Reactions: 12

Why her tattoo missing in the first one?
She’s bleeding like that because she was on a 3 day bender no matter what the duck anybody else says, she drank to be fucked up.
I hope this recovery goes horrendous for her pain everyday, complications of not healing properly because of her tit aftercare. She deserves nothing nice from this. Permanent scarring that will never go away. She is a tit duck of a human and this is not a mommy makeover because this cuntrag is no mother by far. She was the incubator. That is all. She was the vessel, because no real mother would willingly schedule such a procedure the day before their child’s birthday. The doc would tell you the day and you would be like no I can’t, my kids birthday is the next day.. how about next week… but this tit duck of a wasted breathing being was like “Hell Yeah! Make me skinny!”
duck her. She can rot.

Jayden, I am so sorry your mother has put herself before you again. Thankfully you got to have a nice birthday weekend with your dad and family. I hope one day you can live with them permanently.
Happy Birthday Sweetie!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Her fupa was way bigger than that !
Wow. My good friend works at a doctor's office and she said this does not look like a clean closure. There will be chances of keloids developing with this.

This looks like a Frankstein butcher job.

He’s a miracle worker the stretch marks above her belly are gone too!
Why do i see some purple markings up under her titty??? Did he redo that botch job too?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.