Tracy DiMarco #98 You can tuck your tummy but you can't hide your NaRciSsiCm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sister got a tummy tuck in her 20's because she lost over 100lbs and had really bad lose saggy skin. She is currently 35yrs old and 7months pregnant and has NO belly. She feels fat and embarrassed because she isn't able to grow or strech her belly like a watermelon like normal pregnant women. When Big T gains weight, she will gain it in her face, thighs and arms.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Oh god. I think the after looks so much worse. Is it just me or did the tummy tuck give her new purple stretch marks????

It also looks like she bled A LOT!!!!!
First time posting long time follower
I thought the same this looks awful not a clean stitch and very badly done more purple marks and I think she’ll end up having problems with this dosent look professional at all some may say karma for how she’s put this before Jayden’s birthday as a mother I just don’t know how your kids don’t come first 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24
I really think both the before and after pics are definitely her BUT, the before pic is heavily edited (therefore removing her tattoo) to give the hourglass shape when we all know damn well she’s square shaped…that’s definitely her gross before stomach with that Vienna sausage belly button. The after pic is also her. He stretched her excessive extra skin like 4 feet! That’s how much extra skin this sloth had! Look at where her beauty mark was in the before….way above the belly button….and after with all the stretching and pulling he did it’s in the center of it. Also, I agree that he not only fixed her belly button but her fucked up lopsided tiitties 🤢

ETA: After looking at the pics again, it seems that he stretched down so much that he actually had to make a new belly button, he actually didn’t fix it. The one stretch mark in the before pic is above her belly button, after giving her a whole new abdominal area with a new belly button that one stretch mark is below her new belly button!
After a tummytuck you are always given a new belly button, the stork remains and the doctor will just cut a new hole and sew the stork in. He probably removed the hernia. Doesn’t look like she had any lipo done. Also looks like it wasn’t a full tummy tuck bc the incision doesn’t go from hip to hip. The incision looks totally botched like he stapled her shut. He gave her two drains which is very odd. She must be bleeding heavily due to the alcohol over the weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That is the most horrendous scar I have ever seen. It literally looks like he stopped at the hardware store on the way in to work and took a whole ass staple gun to her incision. That is going to be the most horrible thickest scar ever. But hey you get what you paid for or free!!!! Hey sis👏👏👏👏👏 since you're going to be catching up on here while laying on mommy's couch let me show you my surgeons work and what a TT is supposed to look like 🤌 call me if you been a referral boo boo.
Damn I want the referral! You look beautiful! Look at your scars compared to Tracy’s! A different WORLD!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
When you get tummy tuck, you're swollen AF for a good while. This witch and dumbass doctor are trying to act like she woke up snatched from the OR table lmfao im dead. TRACY you are such a bleeping loser
I didn’t start to look normal until 4 months.

Reactions: 14
Well, Tracy is tit and we know this. And just when you think she can't sink any lower, she does.

Ms. Affordable housing
Ms. I cant pay my electric bill
Ms. I don't receive any child support
Ms. I cant get a job

This vile human being spent Friday night, Saturday (day and night) and Sunday drinking up a storm. She was a hot mess at the Italian Festival. She went out drinking alone on Sunday and forced herself onto a group of men bc she needed one last hoorah before she got her tummy tuck.

Dr. Farkass should of cancelled her surgery on her blood alcohol level alone. He's a negligent doctor and can only hope he gets shut down real soon. Does anyone know if you can report his actions of performing a surgery on a drunk?

MoThEr Of ThE YEaR scheduled her tummy tuck the day before Jayden's birthday. Happy Birthday Jayden! I'm sorry your mom sucks and doesn't care about you. I'm sorry you are the least favorite and she doesn't even try to hide it. I'm sorry she's causing you so many issues you will have to work through. I'm sorry you keep getting the short end of every stick. I'm sorry your mom cant even post you on her social media but she's busy sharing memes/reels and selfies. I am just sorry Jayden, you truly deserve better.

I really don't have much more to say. I am just shocked at how much of trash that Tracy C. Maloney is when she chose herself over her daughter. She is disgusting.
I haven’t been on in quite a bit… been busy with life and enjoying family. And honestly, nothing with TBags train wreck has changed at all. She’s still photoshopping herself into oblivion and claiming to be mother of the year… BUT when I saw she had got a tummy tuck and the day before her daughters bday I was floored and I hopped back over here to see what you all thought as well. Your recap is exactly how I feel. I’m beside myself that this “mother of the year” is putting herself before her kids once again and doing it on that date so she’ll be fully recovered before her bday extravaganza she holds every year smh it’s pathetic

You just know she didn’t even call Jayden this morning to wish her a happy birthday before school. Although Stephanie strikes me as the type to call Tracy and say “Tracy talk to Jayden and wish her a happy birthday. It’s today. She’s 6.”
You know, it was a looooong time ago but I clearly remember turning six and having a talk with my mom about something I’d be able to do now that I was six.
These kids will remember the neglect and disregard as much as I remember the love.
so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
How will the single mother of 3 with no help or child support bathe, cook and get her children dressed and to the bus stop for at least the rest of the week?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I tried googling after a tummy tuck how long can you not drink for. One page said two weeks another said several weeks. Maybe someone here can confirm? Ha! She's definitely not going to be able to go weeks

Reactions: 12
Wow wow wow……literal trash. Just like you all said I really can’t believe this Kardashian wannabe really had her tummy tuck on her daughter’s sixth birthday. Having your breast’s done is a completely different recovery from abdominal surgery. She 1000 percent wanted to make sure she’d be recovered for her slutty Halloween costume. I’m sure the kids don’t even have one thing for Halloween yet.

She’s also definitely going to or did get a BBL or butt shots and then is gonna act like that was her natural butt the entire time. Ugh this trash box is so disgusting and does not deserve this life of leisure or those three beautiful children. She has nothing but time on her hands, I’m sorry there’s no excuse she can’t work out. she can even do two a days lol

I also work in a surgeons office and agree with the rest of you…..that closure looks awful and is going to leave a terrible scar

Damn it i wish he moved over just a little bit!!!

also to note Sammy, the worlds best aunt, hasn’t acknowledged Jayden’s bday yet either. Strange.
Looking at those pics, her stomach doesn't look that bad other than stretch marks. Is that the "after pic"? Is that what its supposed to look like?

Reactions: 6
I tried googling after a tummy tuck how long can you not drink for. One page said two weeks another said several weeks. Maybe someone here can confirm? Ha! She's definitely not going to be able to go weeks
I believe 3 weeks but I could be making this up because I don’t drink at all so I didn’t have to worry about when I could start again. I didn’t get the drain taken out til 10 days so at
Least 10 days she can’t be drinking.

Reactions: 13
All the unconditional love in the world from those three babies and she can’t even be bothered with them.
Imagine spending all that time, effort etc to look that bad. All that and nobody wants her ass. What a sad, pathetic life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lol, I'm over here googling botched tummy tucks to see what a botched one looks like in comparison to hers. 😅 Except I'm getting way post op pics rather than immediate post op, so I can't tell.

Reactions: 11
Wow, it’s past 4:00 and she hasn’t even acknowledged Jayden’s birthday! The selfishness (and inequity among her treatments of the kids) have reached a new low!!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.