Tracy DiMarco #98 You can tuck your tummy but you can't hide your NaRciSsiCm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. My good friend works at a doctor's office and she said this does not look like a clean closure. There will be chances of keloids developing with this.

This looks like a Frankstein butcher job.

Why do i see some purple markings up under her titty??? Did he redo that botch job too?
that’s what I thought about the titty marks!

Reactions: 12
Wow. My good friend works at a doctor's office and she said this does not look like a clean closure. There will be chances of keloids developing with this.

Why do i see some purple markings up under her titty??? Did he redo that botch job too?
I noticed that too!!! There’s purple surgical marker under her boob where the logo is. He for sure tried to fix her fucked up boobs or one of them to try and match the other. Hahahaha she’s gonna look so fucked up when this is done.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I noticed that to

Probably did

It was just confirmed she had a hernia in belly button !!!

Dr duck up probably removed it

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Holy crap. Are we supposed to be impressed by the before and afters? They look horrendous. Imagine unphotoshopped. Yikes.

I’m at a loss for words. Who is paying for this tit while she’s in government housing? I hope karma slams her ass.

I cannot believe she is completely ignoring Jayden’s birthday. My daughter’s birthday was yesterday. She’s older but I posted baby pictures this weekend (I posted a few things, she has fb so I was able to tag her and she could see all the comments), got her some of her favorite things, perfume, clothes, makeup. Went out to dinner as a family. Birthday sleepover Friday. Sent flowers to school. Nothing extravagant but it was definitely all about her for a few days. Not a damn thing for poor Jayden.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm in shock at those before and afters. I've never had surgery, but I've cut my finger by accident and I have a scar from that. How in the world is she not going to have a huge scar from this? Or is this the norm???

Reactions: 14
46D788C5-BF1B-4482-B960-35EA208B6CE3.jpeg

Photoshop fail. Dragged her sides in and brought the surrounding cloth inward too

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
IMAGINE getting a tummy tuck to get rid of all your stretch marks and ending up with darker, thicker, new purple stretch marks in their place. WILD.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I really think both the before and after pics are definitely her BUT, the before pic is heavily edited (therefore removing her tattoo) to give the hourglass shape when we all know damn well she’s square shaped…that’s definitely her gross before stomach with that Vienna sausage belly button. The after pic is also her. He stretched her excessive extra skin like 4 feet! That’s how much extra skin this sloth had! Look at where her beauty mark was in the before….way above the belly button….and after with all the stretching and pulling he did it’s in the center of it. Also, I agree that he not only fixed her belly button but her fucked up lopsided tiitties 🤢

ETA: After looking at the pics again, it seems that he stretched down so much that he actually had to make a new belly button, he actually didn’t fix it. The one stretch mark in the before pic is above her belly button, after giving her a whole new abdominal area with a new belly button that one stretch mark is below her new belly button!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
IMAGINE getting a tummy tuck to get rid of all your stretch marks and ending up with darker, thicker, new purple stretch marks in their place. WILD.
FaRKass Has MagIC HaNDS. I bet she won’t have any pain either he’s so AmAzInG.

• Haha
I really think both the before and after pics are definitely her BUT, the before pic is heavily edited (therefore removing her tattoo) to give the hourglass shape when we all know damn well she’s square shaped…that’s definitely her gross before stomach with that Vienna sausage belly button. The after pic is also her. He stretched her excessive extra skin like 4 feet! That’s how much extra skin this sloth had! Look at where her beauty mark was in the before….way above the belly button….and after with all the stretching and pulling he did it’s in the center of it. Also, I agree that he not only fixed her belly button but her fucked up lopsided tiitties 🤢

ETA: After looking at the pics again, it seems that he stretched down so much that he actually had to make a new belly button, he actually didn’t fix it. The one stretch mark in the before pic is above her belly button, after giving her a whole new abdominal area with a new belly button that one stretch mark is below her new belly button!
Is that popcorn stuck in her new bellybutton? Dr fuckup got bored, ate some popcorn and forgot to tidy her up. Looks like he's used his mams sewing kit as well 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did this witch photoshop her before and after!!!! Wheres here tattoo on the side and what happen to all those stretch marks? Im sorry but this looks really painful and the way Tracy works i can see her popping a stitch trying to party.

• Haha

All tummy tucks require the creation of a new belly button. He probably fixed the hernia but also created the new bb.

Reactions: 12
Is that popcorn stuck in her new bellybutton? Dr fuckup got bored, ate some popcorn and forgot to tidy her up. Looks like he's used his mams sewing kit as well 😁
That’s literally what I thought!! Must be from all the popcorn we’ve been eating as we watch her latest ridiculosity 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That is the most horrendous scar I have ever seen. It literally looks like he stopped at the hardware store on the way in to work and took a whole ass staple gun to her incision. That is going to be the most horrible thickest scar ever. But hey you get what you paid for or free!!!! Hey sis👏👏👏👏👏 since you're going to be catching up on here while laying on mommy's couch let me show you my surgeons work and what a TT is supposed to look like 🤌 call me if you been a referral boo boo.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.