Tracy DiMarco #98 You can tuck your tummy but you can't hide your NaRciSsiCm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. She is doing "All Eyes on Me" costume. She'll be next to naked or a tight body suit with glued googly eyes all over her. She'll say it's for the haters that watch her every move
If this happens…. YOU WIN THE INTERNET!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lol I almost truly believed she meant he has the kids, but then I reread it and I think she means he has the results 🤣 I was about to say she reached yet another all-time low lol
Say no more, she already hit that low🤣 Mother of the year had them entertaining her child while her dusty, crusty, musty, lazy ass sat on her phone. 🙄 And she has the gull to question why people think she's a crappy excuse of a mother.
Screenshot_20220923_200921.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Someone should post on Farkas Insta and asked if he fixed her boob

She has surgical bra on again. Maybe they fixed her boob

Look at her cankle (so much edema)
SHE DOESN'T SHOWER WHATSOEVER. SCRUB THOSE HOOVES bleep !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She looks butchered 🤢🤢 and she has her stinky naked vag on the couch. 🤮🤮 those poor kids have to be subjected to look at that.
I wonder when was the last time she showered with her black feet and smelly vag all on the furniture like that. She prob didn’t bathe after her 3-day bender :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Say no more, she already hit that low🤣 Mother of the year had them entertaining her child while her dusty, crusty, musty, lazy ass sat on her phone. 🙄 And she has the gull to question why people think she's a crappy excuse of a mother.View attachment 1601049
This probably happens everywhere she drags them to with her. She definitely turns her mothering on and off as needed.

Reactions: 19
No. She is doing "All Eyes on Me" costume. She'll be next to naked or a tight body suit with glued googly eyes all over her. She'll say it's for the haters that watch her every move
Omg please don’t give her any ideas!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Before or after the heavy photoshoot & witch never being able to stand straight to avoid hiding how big she really is 🤣🤣
She’s constantly bringing up her pregnancies, she clearly has resentment towards those kids who didn’t ask to be born. I’m sure she got pregnant to lock down Corey and he still left her psychotic ass. To her, getting pregnant was a waste.

$20 she’s putting herself in additional pain and sucking in her stomach
I was gonna say she photoshopped that pic before posting

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I’m thinking she’s going to tattoo the scar like all the strippers and bottle girls do lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Which thread is it with pics and talk when tracy was at her heaviest? I joined here after her wls so I want to entertain myself and read those comments! Haha

• Haha
After Tracy saying she has a flat stomach and all the receipts posted here today I bet she never says that again.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t stand her lol
Ok, loose skin or flab it wasn't flat was it???!!!! She's such an insufferable unit and she'll always be shaped like a fridge. Like a barrel now as a poster said, after this new load of plastic surgery.

Happy Birthday Jayden! Keep being that bright beautiful light!!
After a tummytuck you are always given a new belly button, the stork remains and the doctor will just cut a new hole and sew the stork in. He probably removed the hernia. Doesn’t look like she had any lipo done. Also looks like it wasn’t a full tummy tuck bc the incision doesn’t go from hip to hip. The incision looks totally botched like he stapled her shut. He gave her two drains which is very odd. She must be bleeding heavily due to the alcohol over the weekend.
RN here… that’s exactly why she has two drains….They tell you not to drink before any procedure because alcohol THINS YOUR BLOOD. If your blood is thin = youre going to have excessive bleeding and impaired wound healing.

Reactions: 25
She’s constantly bringing up her pregnancies, she clearly has resentment towards those kids who didn’t ask to be born. I’m sure she got pregnant to lock down Corey and he still left her psychotic ass. To her, getting pregnant was a waste.

I was gonna say she photoshopped that pic before posting
She should have stopped at Skylar. She can not to this day handle 3 kids and because of how her life crashed and burned, she finds them to be a major burden and the cause of her looks fading. Kids don’t ask to be born, and these are kids actively paying the price for being born. She’s missing out on so much because she’s focused on the picture to paint the narrative where as Corey and his family like the picture, but they like the memories more. But don’t worry, according to Julie because they spend a lot of time together….Tracy is a great mother. 🤔🙄😒

Reactions: 26
She should have stopped at Skylar. She can not to this day handle 3 kids and because of how her life crashed and burned, she finds them to be a major burden and the cause of her looks fading. Kids don’t ask to be born, and these are kids actively paying the price for being born. She’s missing out on so much because she’s focused on the picture to paint the narrative where as Corey and his family like the picture, but they like the memories more. But don’t worry, according to Julie because they spend a lot of time together….Tracy is a great mother. 🤔🙄😒
😂 according to a friend who is only around when Anna Maria, her sister and Sam are there. Julie is never with just Tracy and it's cute she honestly believes that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.