Tracy DiMarco #97 Botched Bitter Baby Mama, FoUrEvA the DD & Shein Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine broadcasting on a podcast that you can’t afford your electric bill, you’re secretly living in government assisted affordable housing, openly complaining about how you don’t get child support, electively not working, but then getting biweekly facials and monthly massages and going on three day alcohol benders and getting a tummy tuck. She is a ghetto parasite.

I can’t decide which I like better for the new thread, The United Nations of Desperation or You Can Tuck Your Tummy But You Can’t Hide Your Narcissism
I don’t think she’s trying to hide her narcissism at all.
wasn’t she complaining about “illegals” defrauding, stealing whatever the new memes that her friends post and she reposts say.
SHE is doing these things and advertising her abuses of Medicaid, low income housing, she is everything that she complains about.
imagine scheduling an elective, “free” surgery on one of your children’s birthdays? What the?

Reactions: 17
Absolutely nothing wrong with getting elective surgery of any kind but maaaaan… the day before your daughters birthday?? And after a weekend of partying???
I’m actually shocked I don’t have much else to say….

Reactions: 30
One should not expect anything less from this moron.
I mean drinking like a fish the night/weekend before major surgery is one of the most idiotic and stupid thing you can do.
This tummy tuck is not going to make you a better/happier person you need to work on your personality and mental health to obtain that.
You choosing the day before your daughter’s birthday is beyond selfish and to top it all a weekend of partying rather then spend the time with your children knowing your going to be unable to do anything - but then again your so self absorbed you will do anything to make it ALL about you.
Never mind in a few weeks you will be running around the clubs tequila in hand half dressed exposing your new found fake flat stomach and uneven boobs thinking about getting your ass done whilst your children are dumped again, because Trashy needs her me time because she is a selfless super mom 24/7.
How about
Learning to provide your children with a nutritionally balanced diet.
Take them out somewhere fun.
Housework.
Ironing.
Learn to be a Mom.
Children's clubs. etc etc
Instead you will be in bed looking at the next cosmetic procedures you can have done in the hope you will get some decent men in your DMs (FYI that ain’t gonna happen).
Well at least my entertainment is sorted for the foreseeable. I can see it hipster pants a top just covering those monstrosity lumps. Thinking she is the best thing since sliced bread.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
365 days in a year and she picks the day before her kids birthday to have elective surgery. Of course she doesn't choose the day before her birthday, because gosh forbid she ruin her birthday getting surgery and not be able to go out. She's a selfish, self serving, narcissistic, fraudulent bleep. Karma is going to get her.
Tracy, we're not trying to hear that's the only day he could do it. Bullshit. If it was, then you should have put it off. I know that man isn't booked out for the next 2 years solid. So save it. Please don't even attempt to write that Bullshit as an excuse.

Last thing. Having kids does put a hardship on the body, but you ruined most of your body all by yourself because you're a lazy slob. All the surgery in the world won't fix your laziness and inability to be a good wife and mom.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I don’t think she’s trying to hide her narcissism at all.
wasn’t she complaining about “illegals” defrauding, stealing whatever the new memes that her friends post and she reposts say.
SHE is doing these things and advertising her abuses of Medicaid, low income housing, she is everything that she complains about.
imagine scheduling an elective, “free” surgery on one of your children’s birthdays? What the?
Not even that but Julian is sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I’m sorry, but just because you had kids doesn’t mean you need surgery. Stop blaming them that your body went to tit. You were a fat slob before and after because of not working out, eating like crap, and the boozing nonstop. Many mothers work hard to get their bodies back the natural way, like me being one of them.

I don’t care about cosmetic surgery, good for you! But, this broad always blaming that her body went to tit because of her kids and “mommy deserves this.” This witch deserves nothing but bad karma. Living in low income housing off her parents pretending to be all high and mighty. You are trash girl. Pure trash and a sorry excuse for a mother. I’m beyond disgusted. Writing she’s too blessed to be stressed; she’s a self entitled asshole. Disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 1591459duck YOU, YOU bleeping VILE DIRTBAG HUMAN POS WHO WANTS TO SIT THERE AND ACT LIKE bleeping MOTHER OF THE YEAR WHILE YOU GO AND GET A bleeping PROCEDURE FOR YOUR bleeping LOOKS THE DAY BEFORE YOUR CHILD’S MOTHER bleeping BIRTHDAY… YOU ARE OFFICIALLY A GARBAGE WOMAN WHO DOES NOT DESERVE THE TITLE OF MOTHER….
duck YOUR “CONFIDENCE”
duck YOU
EAT tit AND HAVE THE MOST HORRIBLE HORRENDOUS RECOVERY EVER.
EAT tit YOU MOTHER bleeping SELFISH ASS PIECE OF tit VILE ASS bleep FACED BOTCHED TITTY BABOON ASS LIPS LOOKING bleep RAG.

I have never in the few years I’ve been on tattle ended up shaking over the level of disrespect this witch has for her children, but this. This is top notch dirbag dead beat mother behavior.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but what's even more fucked up is she took Jayden with her when she booked that bleeping appointment like how do you as a mother look at your child and book a appointment right before her birthday, knowing damn well you won't be there when she wakes up her birthday morning. bleeping witch

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
6 weeks from yesterday's date is Halloween exactly.

Lol she's gonna go out as Franken bride. Botched barbie?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“He’s a surgery god I trust him so much” after he botched her boobs lol

I’m guessing Medicaid paid for her WLS and prob covered the tummy tuck if you get documentation you are having skin issues after WLS it usually gets covered so I bet he took the Medicaid coverage if they covered it.

also she’s said she’s posting before and after pics which will be filtered like her boobs were

Reactions: 18
6 weeks from yesterday's date is Halloween exactly.

Lol she's gonna go out as Franken bride. Botched barbie?
She will still be swollen and shouldn't be at the club! But what the duck do we know. Remember we are all just fat jealous witches with dad bods and our husband's in her dms!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She will still be swollen and shouldn't be at the club! But what the duck do we know. Remember we are all just fat jealous witches with dad bods and our husband's in her dms!
Lol im always forgetting that part...well I may be fat but at least I love my kids. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The fact that she thinks people are jealous of her and she deserves all of this is revolting and quite hysterical. I’m sorry but no one is jealous of someone who sucks as a mother, can’t keep a man or her legs closed, lives in low income housing pretending it’s 3 stories, sleeps on a kid’s bed in a playroom, has no job, and in their mid thirties is supported by their parents. What a loser.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Happy birthday Jayden, I’m so sorry you got a piece of tit for a mom who only cares about herself and getting dick.
Tracy, you are such a bleeping bleep. Who gets a major elective surgery the day before their child’s birthday? You deserve to have those kids taken away from you. You’re the worst

• Sad
Reactions: 34
So now she's give up the kids and got massive pecs and got rid of her Spare tyre, and the 100s of other plastic stuff she isn't going to waste it. I suspect she's selling herself already but now she'll be aiming for Rich sugar daddy (even though they prefer young women) and definitely only fans.
But you can't stop ageing.The clubs, social media, the Instagram life, its all for young people. They're the ones who make money. nobody comes back for another 5 minutes of fame once it's gone. She, like 1000s of others are a disposable commodity. There are actual ambitious, young, beautiful women out there that she can't compete with. It's a losing battle. She just looks like her mother in a black wig in her unfiltered pics.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So I have a cousin, who started getting liposuction when she was 18. Over the years, she has had a lot of liposuction done to her lower body and she also had a tummy tuck after two kids. All done by a surgen, who gave her botched procedures. She also kept going back, even though she has these horrendous scars and unevenness. She refuses to exercise, or eat right, just turned 50! Her body is shaped like Frankenstein. She’s got the huge arms and linebacker back, a long, flat butt, and Skinny thighs. Yet she has these huge kanckles and legs. This is TRASHBAG’s future!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her fats just going to migrate to another area.
she needs to start workin on her insides. No matter what she does to her outside appearance she’s always gonna be ugly AFinside and never happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.