Tracy DiMarco #97 Botched Bitter Baby Mama, FoUrEvA the DD & Shein Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't control what day they decide to slice her body open. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø. She calculated this very well to make sure she is ready for her fIrSt BiRtHdAy BeInG single (3rd years in a row) and for her embarrassing photo shoot. She has to stay 24 hrs recovery at Dr.F. ON HER DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY . She couldn't have waited a week or 2 ???? Jayden most def will never forget this birthday .
IG birthday post tomorrow: Happy Birthday Jadakiss šŸ‘ Sorry mommy can't be there for you because I had to have an emergency surgery to fix the body you ruined . But don't worry you will share a cake with your uncle again in a few weeks because daddy only gave me $74 this year. Mommy just needed some me because im always with you, sky and jules 25/8 - 366 days a year with no help from anyone .
This entire thing. The narcissist really showed her true colors with what she pulled today.
She won't even be able to stand up straight for a good 2-3 days..
Shes disgusting.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
How can you get all of these surgeries and live in section 8 low income housing? Who does this? Oh yaā€¦. Trash whores.
I donā€™t live in the states but there has to be a way to report this?! 2 elective cosmetic major surgeries in under a year, not including bi-weekly facials, body contouring, dildo ads sheā€™s not reporting, BBā€™s agency that probably Venmoā€™s her so she doesnā€™t claim it as income, I could go onā€¦

Itā€™s sickening sheā€™s taking affordable housing from someone who actually needs it.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
This entire thing. The narcissist really showed her true colors with what she pulled today.
She won't even be able to stand up straight for a good 2-3 days..
Shes disgusting.
Don't worry though she'll be surrounded various bottles of alcohol to swig on until she can stand up again,then she'll pull on her shein leggings and go off clubbing on her own :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Guysss she had the surgery šŸ˜µ I canā€™t believe some of yā€™all called it lol I ran over here once she posted!! The day before Jaydenā€™s birthday though!! In the words of Tracy, tHe AuDaCiTy šŸ¤Æ
I bleeping nailed it. She is a disgusting cretin. She scheduled it when Jaden was with her, who does something like that, something elective, the day before your childā€™s birthday? sheā€™s a bleeping pathetic excuse of a mother.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Wow what a piece of tit mother she is, what kind of mother gets cosmetic surgery the day before their childā€™s birthdayā€¦..what a fkn narcissist bleep.
Disgraceful, sheā€™s not a real mother she was just the fkn incubator for those kids. Sheā€™s a DEADBEAT. šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

I wonder what lie sheā€™s gonna come up with regarding Jaydens birthday cause I guarantee someone will comment on her post about it , letā€™s see how sheā€™s going to defend herself with this one šŸ¤£
ā€œdonā€™t worry about my child sheā€™s a little soldier šŸ‘šŸ¼ā€œ
or whatever the duck she said when her and Corey got a divorce and she said the kids were soldiers or troopers or some tit lol god I dislike her

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Which one of you lovely ladies called it earlier today???
šŸ™‹šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ™‹šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ™‹šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ™‹šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø That would be me. Sheā€™s disgusting. And sheā€™s has to stay there all night. Who does an elective surgery before your childā€™s birthday. I hope she has a FUCKED up scar. Thatā€™s what she deserves!

Does anyone have an updated link to watch her stories? The one someone posted last time doesnā€™t work for me anymore.

Reactions: 15
Do we think Corey knows she was out drinking all weekend and scheduled an elective surgery the day before Jaydenā€™s bday?

Reactions: 12
She has zero sense. She was out drinking all weekend, despite what she says, and then had a major elective surgery today. Forget itā€™s the day before her daughters birthday, but what if something were to happen to her? Sheā€™s having this procedure with no thoughts of what can happen. God forbid something go wrong and she leaves three small children motherless. I mean she is a crappy poor excuse for a mother but still. She has no brains.

Reactions: 20
I will say for the most part, she doesn't ever look hungover, but some people are just lucky I guess, and never look it even though they are. Her friend Anthony being one. He talks about being hungover after drinking entire bottles of Hennessey, but he never looks it and functions the next day. I look like something the cat dragged in if I'm hungover and I'm not moving from my sofa. This Saturday she did look like tit, but possibly she just did a slop job with her makeup. I can totally see her faking being drunkish in person and for the gram to seem cool and fun, but who knows. She's such a phony in every aspect of her life, it's hard to tell sometimes what's real and not real with her.
Itā€™s because of her ā€œDanish bounce backā€ and her ā€œAustralian zest for lifeā€ šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗ

• Haha
She has zero sense. She was out drinking all weekend, despite what she says, and then had a major elective surgery today. Forget itā€™s the day before her daughters birthday, but what if something were to happen to her? Sheā€™s having this procedure with no thoughts of what can happen. God forbid something go wrong and she leaves three small children motherless. I mean she is a crappy poor excuse for a mother but still. She has no brains.
To be fair, those kids are pretty much already motherless

• Sad
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1591459duck YOU, YOU bleeping VILE DIRTBAG HUMAN POS WHO WANTS TO SIT THERE AND ACT LIKE bleeping MOTHER OF THE YEAR WHILE YOU GO AND GET A bleeping PROCEDURE FOR YOUR bleeping LOOKS THE DAY BEFORE YOUR CHILDā€™S MOTHER bleeping BIRTHDAYā€¦ YOU ARE OFFICIALLY A GARBAGE WOMAN WHO DOES NOT DESERVE THE TITLE OF MOTHERā€¦.
duck YOUR ā€œCONFIDENCEā€
duck YOU
EAT tit AND HAVE THE MOST HORRIBLE HORRENDOUS RECOVERY EVER.
EAT tit YOU MOTHER bleeping SELFISH ASS PIECE OF tit VILE ASS bleep FACED BOTCHED TITTY BABOON ASS LIPS LOOKING bleep RAG.

I have never in the few years Iā€™ve been on tattle ended up shaking over the level of disrespect this witch has for her children, but this. This is top notch dirbag dead beat mother behavior.
Honestly her not making it out of that surgery would have been the best possible scenario for the well-being of those kids. Cause then Tara their real mother can raise them.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
1) Sheā€™s in recovery overnight, so Jayden might have a chance at a good birthday if she can stay with someone else.
2) Iā€™d have 10 tummy tucks to have my babiesā€¦ā€ Okkkk but you can have babies and not a tummy tuck. And if you were cool having a mommy makeover, why not a kid with hat? šŸ¤”
'what we put our bodies through for our perfect babies,??'What the hell. Shes not had a c section or something. She's chosen to have an elective surgery for her own vanity. Yes kids are a strain on the body but her boozing etc have probably made her gut far worse and now she risks her life by getting back street surgery putting her out of action for one of her kids birthdays. Selfish

View attachment 1591459duck YOU, YOU bleeping VILE DIRTBAG HUMAN POS WHO WANTS TO SIT THERE AND ACT LIKE bleeping MOTHER OF THE YEAR WHILE YOU GO AND GET A bleeping PROCEDURE FOR YOUR bleeping LOOKS THE DAY BEFORE YOUR CHILDā€™S MOTHER bleeping BIRTHDAYā€¦ YOU ARE OFFICIALLY A GARBAGE WOMAN WHO DOES NOT DESERVE THE TITLE OF MOTHERā€¦.
duck YOUR ā€œCONFIDENCEā€
duck YOU
EAT tit AND HAVE THE MOST HORRIBLE HORRENDOUS RECOVERY EVER.
EAT tit YOU MOTHER bleeping SELFISH ASS PIECE OF tit VILE ASS bleep FACED BOTCHED TITTY BABOON ASS LIPS LOOKING bleep RAG.

I have never in the few years Iā€™ve been on tattle ended up shaking over the level of disrespect this witch has for her children, but this. This is top notch dirbag dead beat mother behavior.
That is why i just can't not watch her Instagram/face anymore! She went too far recently!

By reading all your posts, I see that we all come to the same conclusion:
Tracy Catherine "DiMarco" Maloney is disgusting!!

Do we think Corey knows she was out drinking all weekend and scheduled an elective surgery the day before Jaydenā€™s bday?
He probably knowsā€¦ and he probably doesnā€™t care.
That is why i just can't not watch her Instagram/face anymore! She went too far recently!

By reading all your posts, I see that we all come to the same conclusion:
Tracy Catherine "DiMarco" Maloney is disgusting!!
I muted her. This is a new lowā€¦ even for her.

Reactions: 15
She would have 50 boob jobs and 50 fupa removals but DON'T ask her to not get any plastic surgery, that's something she would not do āœ‹šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
please god, I beg, send these kids to their real mother, Tara. Permanently.

Reactions: 21
Imagine broadcasting on a podcast that you canā€™t afford your electric bill, youā€™re secretly living in government assisted affordable housing, openly complaining about how you donā€™t get child support, electively not working, but then getting biweekly facials and monthly massages and going on three day alcohol benders and getting a tummy tuck. She is a ghetto parasite.

I canā€™t decide which I like better for the new thread, The United Nations of Desperation or You Can Tuck Your Tummy But You Canā€™t Hide Your Narcissism

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.