Tracy Dimarco #95 best summa ever that neva happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the best summa eva that never happened plus some square titties. I’m not good at recaps so someone else have at it

link to previous thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hello, Hello, Hello Tattlers!!

Thanks @phoneymaloney for the thread! 🥰

We regret to inform you that the collaboration between Maloney the Monkey and GlamarAss (Ok, Glamarisslash) is over.
Reasons of the death?
Maloney's huge, huge, huge lazinesss. She who'd rather drink booze at a kiddie park and share 100 useless stories than do a mini makeup tutorial....interesting for a beauty industry/beauty influencer hard working single mom.

One more catastrophic collaboration to add to Maloney's pathetic resume.

A new partnership with a beauty center seems to be on the horizon, Danielle and FarkAss beauty centers must be thrilled to see how loyal Maloney is.

Maloney made a big appearance at Aria's birthday party.
As always questionable outfit, inappropriate behavior, misbehaving Maloney children, retouched photos and ridiculous poses.

Otherwise the routine, regular sharing of photos of herself and only herself, her, her, HEEEEERR (pronounce it with the french R) more retouched than ever, with 20 pounds less, smoothest skin in the world and fabulous outfits, is stronger than ever.

What is funny (or sad) is that in these photos she is made up like a clown at the best of his career, she is able to spread her face like this just to go to the toilet but not for a professional tutorial to help the company (Glamariss) she is in agreement with.
What a sense of priorities!!

Good new! It appears the Epsteins are gathering evidence against Maloney for legal action. Fingers crossed for these poor children.

Anyways, BEST SUMMER of (t)HE(i)R life is coming to an end, with thrilled and more happy than ever children but who cares because tummy tuck is right aroud the corner, Papa Maloney is a co-signer of the mortgage..... and that's all that matters in Maloney's little world.

LADIES, be ready to celebrate the third anniversary of Tracy "DiMarco" Maloney's threads on Tattle by adding a movable piercing anywhere on your breast.

May the force of the scorpions be with you.

👄👄 On your little asses.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
View attachment 1505276

Are they at a 7 year old's birthday party or her mammogram?
She is making it so very obvious that she doesn’t want to be there, also she looks very very wasted. Between this picture and the mini bottles of wine at the park with her mom, Aria’s party where she very obviously spent time at the liquor table and up her kids asses, to the constant going out and “Tequila Tray” making an appearance…. Maybe the weight gain is just because she drinks so much? I know that having any kind of WLS can lead to faster absorption of alcohol… and since we know Tracy is miserable about her life… maybe the whole reason she’s always laying in bed watching TV is because she’s drunk

She works really hard to push the designated driver narrative, but she will show herself straight chugging from the bottle… or talking about “Tequila Tray” and always has a drink in her hand.

I do believe she’s getting more than just a tummy tuck, and I bet she’s going to botch her recovery because her FOMO will get the best of her.

Thank you @Simiauci for a wonderful recap.

Reactions: 24
This lazy animal thinks that being an influencer is just taking a selfie and @dding the name of the brand. Absolutely nothing else, not even a comment or a like under GlamarAss post, no tutoriel, not even a small vidéo showing the products.
As for everything, she takes the easiest way, in marriage, parenting, friendship, cleaning, housing.....the only thing she is devoting to is her bleeping and ugly Instagram page, sharing stupid stories and sentences and looking for a man who will finance a lavish lifestyle!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
All I can say is wow, I knew she photoshopped, but holy crap the difference is ridiculous. She definitely is not aging gracefully and her mom and her look the same age. Ashley on the other hand is winning at life.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Common side effect from WLS is drinking more alcohol. You are replacing one vice with another. Her crutch before was food. Now it seems to be alcohol. It happened to a family member of mine. Had the surgery then drank a lot.

Reactions: 28
Common side effect from WLS is drinking more alcohol. You are replacing one vice with another. Her crutch before was food. Now it seems to be alcohol. It happened to a family member of mine. Had the surgery then drank a lot.
I know a few women who had WLS and most of them gained the weight back. There’s more to it than just eating less food so it’s not exactly a quick fix.

Reactions: 21
A tummy tuck usually includes lipo around the tummy. She would have to pay for anything extra like thighs, back and arms. Also, I was cautioned that gaining 5-7 might be okay but anything more will seriously expand the fat cells that are not removable. You ladies are on to something here, the drinking appears to be more and more prominent every day. WLS is not a fix all. And it does appear she is back to packing it on. She needs to start on some maintenance and running for 10 mins on a treadmill is not it.

I am starting to wonder how her doctor is going to proportion her out, those arms and cankles need to blend with her new tummy. I am actually scared for her given those implant results. Yes, they should come down after surgery but that should have happened by now. She is botched 💯.

Looking at Arias party pics versus her back tattoo reveal, she should be mortified at her level of Photoshop. Atp she laughing in her saddie's face with this bullshit.

Reactions: 23
Hello, Hello, Hello Tattlers!!

Thanks @phoneymaloney for the thread! 🥰

We regret to inform you that the collaboration between Maloney the Monkey and GlamarAss (Ok, Glamarisslash) is over.
Reasons of the death?
Maloney's huge, huge, huge lazinesss. She who'd rather drink booze at a kiddie park and share 100 useless stories than do a mini makeup tutorial....interesting for a beauty industry/beauty influencer hard working single mom.

One more catastrophic collaboration to add to Maloney's pathetic resume.

A new partnership with a beauty center seems to be on the horizon, Danielle and FarkAss beauty centers must be thrilled to see how loyal Maloney is.

Maloney made a big appearance at Aria's birthday party.
As always questionable outfit, inappropriate behavior, misbehaving Maloney children, retouched photos and ridiculous poses.

Otherwise the routine, regular sharing of photos of herself and only herself, her, her, HEEEEERR (pronounce it with the french R) more retouched than ever, with 20 pounds less, smoothest skin in the world and fabulous outfits, is stronger than ever.

What is funny (or sad) is that in these photos she is made up like a clown at the best of his career, she is able to spread her face like this just to go to the toilet but not for a professional tutorial to help the company (Glamariss) she is in agreement with.
What a sense of priorities!!

Good new! It appears the Epsteins are gathering evidence against Maloney for legal action. Fingers crossed for these poor children.

Anyways, BEST SUMMER of (t)HE(i)R life is coming to an end, with thrilled and more happy than ever children but who cares because tummy tuck is right aroud the corner, Papa Maloney is a co-signer of the mortgage..... and that's all that matters in Maloney's little world.

LADIES, be ready to celebrate the third anniversary of Tracy "DiMarco" Maloney's threads on Tattle by adding a movable piercing anywhere on your breast.

May the force of the scorpions be with you.

👄👄 On your little asses.
YOU ARE AMAZING SIMI !!!!!! What a way with words. ♥♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Glamariss was just live (she said she is going back live today around 12-1230pm) she said last night tracy sent her a message asking to dissolve the collab and she said she wants to get everything gone asap to not have her name on anything associated with her brand lol also she told tracy she is sending her a notarized letter in the mail. Tracy said that she didn't have to do that but marissa said oh yes she did (including screenshots) if anyone missed it there was only about 7 people in the live and I needed some entertaining this morning lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Glamariss was just live (she said she is going back live today around 12-1230pm) she said last night tracy sent her a message asking to dissolve the collab and she said she wants to get everything gone asap to not have her name on anything associated with her brand lol also she told tracy she is sending her a notarized letter in the mail. Tracy said that she didn't have to do that but marissa said oh yes she did (including screenshots) if anyone missed it there was only about 7 people in the live and I needed some entertaining this morning lol
I always miss the lives thanks for the heads up

Reactions: 16
Did she say what happened to the remaining product? Did Big T buy her out?

Reactions: 11
Did she say what happened to the remaining product? Did Big T buy her out?
She said tracy told her to keep all the profits from whatever was left of the blowout sale and she she just wants to get rid of it all. And she did get some orders and she thanked everyone for that

Reactions: 14
She cant go to a kids birthday party or the park without drinking? No one around her sees this as a problem?

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.