Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Simiauci

VIP Member
Hello, Hello, Hello Tattlers!!

Thanks @phoneymaloney for the thread! 🥰

We regret to inform you that the collaboration between Maloney the Monkey and GlamarAss (Ok, Glamarisslash) is over.
Reasons of the death?
Maloney's huge, huge, huge lazinesss. She who'd rather drink booze at a kiddie park and share 100 useless stories than do a mini makeup tutorial....interesting for a beauty industry/beauty influencer hard working single mom.

One more catastrophic collaboration to add to Maloney's pathetic resume.

A new partnership with a beauty center seems to be on the horizon, Danielle and FarkAss beauty centers must be thrilled to see how loyal Maloney is.

Maloney made a big appearance at Aria's birthday party.
As always questionable outfit, inappropriate behavior, misbehaving Maloney children, retouched photos and ridiculous poses.

Otherwise the routine, regular sharing of photos of herself and only herself, her, her, HEEEEERR (pronounce it with the french R) more retouched than ever, with 20 pounds less, smoothest skin in the world and fabulous outfits, is stronger than ever.

What is funny (or sad) is that in these photos she is made up like a clown at the best of his career, she is able to spread her face like this just to go to the toilet but not for a professional tutorial to help the company (Glamariss) she is in agreement with.
What a sense of priorities!!

Good new! It appears the Epsteins are gathering evidence against Maloney for legal action. Fingers crossed for these poor children.

Anyways, BEST SUMMER of (t)HE(i)R life is coming to an end, with thrilled and more happy than ever children but who cares because tummy tuck is right aroud the corner, Papa Maloney is a co-signer of the mortgage..... and that's all that matters in Maloney's little world.

LADIES, be ready to celebrate the third anniversary of Tracy "DiMarco" Maloney's threads on Tattle by adding a movable piercing anywhere on your breast.

May the force of the scorpions be with you.

👄👄 On your little asses.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Missliss416

Chatty Member
Everyone telling marissa to bring the tea or shut it SHE BROUGHT IT 😂😂😂. Recap below:

- Big T kept DMing marissa off the hook about someone saying she was shit talking. Marissa kept telling trashy to call her but Big T left her on read cuz she’s a little bitch and a keyboard warrior. So, Marissa called her

- Big T went off calling her a fake dumb fucking cunt for dealing with tattlers who bully her (thought she’s so unbothered?😂). Marissa told Trashy she’s as fake as her tits n tan and she’s a REAL Italian who’s last name is Capone and she’s not afraid of the Irish Maloney mob coming after her 😂 (mob part she said to viewers not to big T)

- Marissa went off cussing Tracy, saying she’s trash for cussing and using words like cunt and fuck every 2 seconds with her mom and kids in the background; said she’s low class and told Tracy to fuck off and go back to her APARTMENT 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

notfriends

Chatty Member
Bitch needs to take her own advice

Is Stephanie proud of this behavior? My mother (and I think most mothers) would be mortified if I started screaming profanities on a public beach and she would have immediately herded my children away as fast as possible. Just disgusting and shows how they allow her to behave.

What happened to the story a couple days ago that Tracy said she’s 35 and still isn’t allowed to swear in front of her parents?! Every 👏🏼 Single 👏🏼 Thing 👏🏼 Tracy 👏🏼 Claims 👏🏼 To 👏🏼 Be 👏🏼 She 👏🏼 Is 👏🏼 The 👏🏼 Complete 👏🏼 Opposite 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼! Tracy couldn’t tell the truth if her life depended on it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Tracy, imagine getting plastic surgery butttttttttttt you live in low income housing?

imagine Getting lip injections, your nails done & other beauty treatments all while you receive food stamps & nj family care (health insurance) from the state of nj?

meanwhile SINGLE mothers with children who ACTUALLY WORK real jobs are STRUGGLING BECAUSE THEY “MAKE TOO MUCH MONEY” to receive any type of assistance while you sit on your flat ass and do nothing all day every day and reap the welfare benefits the state of nj has to offer!!!

IMAGINE THAT HOE.

take a seat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

jacann

VIP Member
View attachment 1505276

Are they at a 7 year old's birthday party or her mammogram?
She spends time and money on OVER THE TOP PROCEDURES to end up looking like an old used and abused back ally crackhead hoe.
Then there is Olivia who has admittedly had some work done but it’s subtle and she looks fresh and natural against trashys harsh dirty looking self. No wonder Trashy hates her

Attachments

• Heart

user444

Girl, when do you take care of your children? When do you spend quality time with ALL 3 of them? We know you can’t unsupervised (court ordered) but do you make them lunch? Sit with them? Play with them? What do you do exactly? Your quick to tell other people they should have been swallowed, but I think Stephanie should have swallowed YOU. How do you fall asleep knowing you USE people for free services, mooch off your friends & DRAG your kids along while giving them iPads and snacks - do you ever think how annoying it is to have kids tag along with you to peoples business establishments. I am so sick of you, I hope CPS steps in immediately.

• Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
CE53EEDD-439A-4B5D-9359-941670525049.jpeg
Tell the world you read about yourself on tattle without telling the world you read about yourself on tattle.

Those kids were disappointed because they were stuck with you and you don’t take them to do anything fun….. your child free plans didn’t change, you just took your kids along and still acted like the POS “Mother of the year” you are….. so sit the fuck down… shut the fuck up….

• Heart
Reactions: 47

remi85

VIP Member
Glamariss was just live. She said the collab has been terminated with Tracy. She said Tracy got kinda nasty with her (no surprise there). She also said at one point she was planning to do a pop up and Tracy’s said “I can come there if I have to.” What a lazy ass bitch!
also mentioned her accountant will handle sending trex a 1099 for the profit she made from the collab

Marissa asked for her new address to send her the certified letter of the collab ending and tracy wouldnt tell her, but others have already taken care of that and provided the new address to marissa

marissa also said she blocked a lot of ppl bc she didnt know how to handle the situation and said if you message her from another account, she will unblock you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

therealmuva

Chatty Member
A broke bitch calling bitches broke.
- No job
- Low income housing filled with cheap tacky home decor and a closet full of knock offs
- Can’t survive without mommy and daddy’s financial support
- Needs her friends to buy her plane tickets
- Mooches off of everyone in the club
- Always crying about child support
- Only gets free botch jobs
The list is never ending. What a dumb delusional twat. It’s insane how hard she’s trying to convince herself and her followers that f cove was something for the kids and not just her dragging them along because she has severe fomo and never wants to pass up the opportunity to be a nasty drunk skank on a boat. There’s never been a time where she hasn’t sounded stupid but this really takes the cake for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
So she’s at her friend’s house, getting drunk and leaving other drunk people to be responsible for her kids…. Fully aware of having a child who can not hear with out an assistive device… clearly struggling in the pool.

Fucking mother of the year.

• Angry
Reactions: 45

flowers918

Glamariss was just live (she said she is going back live today around 12-1230pm) she said last night tracy sent her a message asking to dissolve the collab and she said she wants to get everything gone asap to not have her name on anything associated with her brand lol also she told tracy she is sending her a notarized letter in the mail. Tracy said that she didn't have to do that but marissa said oh yes she did (including screenshots) if anyone missed it there was only about 7 people in the live and I needed some entertaining this morning lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44