Tracy DiMarco #94 i don’t photoshop, my phone is naturally wavy”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"The best summer of their lives" she said...
August 8 and these poor children do not seem to have done exceptional things this summer.

But luckily Tracy's tummy tuck is booked! (and that's the most important thing)
Tracy, think about making an appointment for Mama Maloney because you edit her so much that one day she will feel compelled to make your fiction a reality

Yesterday gave us some wonderful photos, proving that Tracy has a belly as big as her mouth and that photoshop is stronger than ever in her life.

We had the chance to see he most awful outfits this week.Tracy being in the middle of a revival of the 90s and probably thinking she is Cher from Clueless or one of the twins from Sweet Valley High, while we see her more as a poor, dumb, miserable and dirty mix of Amber/Valerie Malone/Donna Martin

Her podcast is still so useless and non-existent (like her left breast and her sex life)

We notice that her brothers are much funnier than her and her friends are real goons ready to support her lies until they lose a kidney, when Tracy likes to harm them, breaks any attempt at flirting from Samantha, scares Julie's son, considers Danielle for a babysitter or a personal assistant....

GlamarAss is still begging in Tracy's comments when Tracy doesn't like or comment on ANY GlamarAss posts. Hopeless!

FarkAss continues to post misleading posts and stories about Tracy and doesn't see his patient numbers skyrocket! When is the end of the honeymoon? We want to be front row!

The new Maloney Manor still seems habitable (she loves to spend 97,45% of her single mom of three under three without CS time in her/not her rainbow bed located in the playroom aka her/not her bedroom).

The children still seem to be able to tolerate spending their lives in cars, in 4 or 5 different homes and being fed only ice cream and lies.

How long has it been since we've seen a bikini pic?
Surprising, for someone who claims her happy place is on the water.

Back to school is approaching for the children. How exciting after this boring summer.
Sadly for them, I can't wait to see the back to school Haul à la Tracy made of impractical school bags, uncomfortable clothes, two sizes too big cheap shoes that, hair messed up by extensions, dime-store fake jewelry/Cologne.

BUT

more than everything, i can't wait for the predictable sentence "This will be the most fabulous school year of their lives!"

May Tracy's perpetual vacation/parental vacuancy) continue!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
August 8 and these poor children do not seem to have done exceptional things this summer.

Tracy, think about making an appointment for Mama Maloney because you edit her so much that one day she will feel compelled to make your fiction a reality

Yesterday gave us some wonderful photos, proving that Tracy has a belly as big as her mouth and that photoshop is stronger than ever in her life.

We had the chance to see he most awful outfits this week.Tracy being in the middle of a revival of the 90s and probably thinking she is Cher from Clueless or one of the twins from Sweet Valley High, while we see her more as a poor, dumb, miserable and dirty mix of Amber/Valerie Malone/Donna Martin

Her podcast is still so useless and non-existent (like her left breast and her sex life)

We notice that her brothers are much funnier than her and her friends are real goons ready to support her lies until they lose a kidney, when Tracy likes to harm them, breaks any attempt at flirting from Samantha, scares Julie's son, considers Danielle for a babysitter or a personal assistant....

GlamarAss is still begging in Tracy's comments when Tracy doesn't like or comment on ANY GlamarAss posts. Hopeless!

FarkAss continues to post misleading posts and stories about Tracy and doesn't see his patient numbers skyrocket! When is the end of the honeymoon? We want to be front row!

The new Maloney Manor still seems habitable (she loves to spend 97,45% of her single mom of three under three without CS time in her/not her rainbow bed located in the playroom aka her/not her bedroom).

The children still seem to be able to tolerate spending their lives in cars, in 4 or 5 different homes and being fed only ice cream and lies.

Back to school is approaching for the children. How exciting after this boring summer.
Sadly for them, I can't wait to see the back to school Haul à la Tracy made of impractical school bags, uncomfortable clothes, two sizes too big cheap shoes that, hair messed up by extensions, dime-store fake jewelry/Cologne.

BUT

more than everything, i can't wait for the predictable sentence "This will be the most fabulous school year of their lives!"

Love this! You rock!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

BUT

fantastic recap!
Wanted to comment on the last thread but it was locked by the time I could get to it. 2 thoughts;

the screen grabs from her dancing; this girl is built like Spongebob. I can’t 😂

and whoever got the screen grabs from her tiktok, thank you for my new PFP

• Haha
Reactions: 30

BUT

Fed nothing but ice cream and lies. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

BUT

Lol 😆 This is amazing.

Reactions: 10
T is nothing but a lazy mother. She spends all her stories lying in bed recording the kids yet has all the energy to do her hair and makeup and dress herself in strips of clothing and call it a top. I know it's hard to manage kids, especailly Julian who seems to have some neurodivergent issues and is deaf. But she doesn't do anything with them. She's happy to do tit for herself all day long but god forbid she takes the kids to the park, puts them in sports, does crafts, etc. She's intent on being a main character

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Her stomach legit looks pregnant in that dress. Maybe she's carrying Crabby's spawn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Tracy's 2 BFFs aka the cousins (Mike P and Erica) on the Epstein's side that she claims chose her over them seemed like they were having a blast with Tara and Raven yesterday.

I wonder if Tracy will still talk to them or cut them off because shes a big bad Scorpio. :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My phone froze at this precise moment 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I took that as a sign lmao....she definitely should not have gotten the lift with those implants for sure!!!
Why does she always look like a man? She has no feminity to her. No wonder she cant get a man.

• Haha
My phone froze at this precise moment 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I took that as a sign lmao....she definitely should not have gotten the lift with those implants for sure!!!
I know what you mean.
One boob falls to the side.

#witchhair

Screenshot_20220808-144757_Brave.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Write and cash checks? For what? More procedures? Not activities or anything for your children’s well being. I’m not knocking procedures at all, but grow up. Such amateur status. You legit sleep in a playroom and photoshop your life, paint this picture of a life with tons of money and status. Just be freakin real for once in your life. People would like you so much more! Can she be that oblivious that she is a lo laughing stock to most adults?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.