Tracy Dimarco #95 best summa ever that neva happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder what procedure she’s getting done today
Most memorable summer! F*** the park and adventures, we are going to another appointment with our mom so she can pretend to be Ghetto Fabulous while we sit on Ipads all day.

*At this point, she only has to the kids as a weapon over Corey. She doesnt want them and they are just a nuisance to her. She has no maternal bone in her body and she is an embarrassment to all mothers out there

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m wondering seriously why she continues to post pictures of her breasts when they look like
This. It’s unreal how badly they’re botched. And I’m putting money on they fact that when she gets her tummy tuck he’s going to fix them and she’ll never mention it she’ll just say they settled

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
As I mentioned last week, how are her kids always sitting still while she is getting something done without interruptions, but when she has to promote Glamariss products , they were rambunctious and all over the place not allowing her to complete a simple 60 second video? :unsure:

Glamariss is LIVE!! hope everyone can get on to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m wondering seriously why she continues to post pictures of her breasts when they look like
This. It’s unreal how badly they’re botched. And I’m putting money on they fact that when she gets her tummy tuck he’s going to fix them and she’ll never mention it she’ll just say they settled
They used to just be long. Now they're fat and long :oops:

• Haha
Just checked Tracy’s bio to see if she removed Glamariss and she did! It was def there a couple days ago if not as recently as yesterday. Wastes no time lol

• Wow
So did I read, right? Glamariss, or whatever the hell she is called...paid Tracy under the table?

If Corey ever takes her to court her and her idiot father will be in for a helluva time for WELFARE FRAUD & screwing the IRS.

Maloney has money, but they are not rich (and are already spending through the nose to support this pig), and when that tit hits the fan...daddy ain't gonna be able to do jack tit!

More and more courts are taking social media into account in custody cases.
This hoe is taking affordable housing away from someone in true need and all the while posting plastic surgery and endless spending while her kids sit on medicaid.
There is nothing wrong with medicaid, but this skank needs a JOB and to pay her fair share.
Hopefully, Julian's disability money is in an account she has no access to.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Glamariss was just live. She said the collab has been terminated with Tracy. She said Tracy got kinda nasty with her (no surprise there). She also said at one point she was planning to do a pop up and Tracy’s said “I can come there if I have to.” What a lazy ass witch!

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Glamariss was just live. She said the collab has been terminated with Tracy. She said Tracy got kinda nasty with her (no surprise there). She also said at one point she was planning to do a pop up and Tracy’s said “I can come there if I have to.” What a lazy ass witch!
also mentioned her accountant will handle sending trex a 1099 for the profit she made from the collab

Marissa asked for her new address to send her the certified letter of the collab ending and tracy wouldnt tell her, but others have already taken care of that and provided the new address to marissa

marissa also said she blocked a lot of ppl bc she didnt know how to handle the situation and said if you message her from another account, she will unblock you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Her skin is legit glowing because it's not covered in pounds of disgusting makeup. Hello

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So did I read, right? Glamariss, or whatever the hell she is called...paid Tracy under the table?

If Corey ever takes her to court her and her idiot father will be in for a helluva time for WELFARE FRAUD & screwing the IRS.

Maloney has money, but they are not rich (and are already spending through the nose to support this pig), and when that tit hits the fan...daddy ain't gonna be able to do jack tit!

More and more courts are taking social media into account in custody cases.
This hoe is taking affordable housing away from someone in true need and all the while posting plastic surgery and endless spending while her kids sit on medicaid.
There is nothing wrong with medicaid, but this skank needs a JOB and to pay her fair share.
Hopefully, Julian's disability money is in an account she has no access to.
Glamarisslash said her accountant will send her a 1099 as an independent contractor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She said tracy was refusing to do a video she agreed to do basically gave no reason why (we know why, bc she is lazy) and then just blindsided her with a message last night …. and that tracy told her she was helping her business by bringing her followers and that tracy also told people that they were able to put the lash glue on a certain place and Marissa said it’s unsafe to do what she said 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Someone friend requested me and I didn't accept because I didnt know it was a tattler! I was using my real IG name because Tracy has me blocked so who care 😂 . I'm open to friends as long as you don't care I don't use Photoshop so I'm curvy and imperfect.
our imperfections is what makes us perfect...

i think a lot of requests are being sent out.. if you get one.. message if its from tattle and provide username...

Reactions: 14
Holy tit they still look droopy af

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She said tracy was refusing to do a video she agreed to do basically gave no reason why (we know why, bc she is lazy) and then just blindsided her with a message last night …. and that tracy told her she was helping her business by bringing her followers and that tracy also told people that they were able to
I am so glad Tracy is being exposed little by little and eventually alot of her minions will see it.
I always say the truth will come out on its own. You can only be a crappy person for so long.
Her friends that say she has dirt on them, IDC what I have done in the past, there comes a point where NOONE can hold anything over me.
We all do stupid tit that we may regret, but we also grow up and own it and most likely laugh about it.

I had a best friend who I told all my business too and I kept her close because I felt bad for her downfalls and I was scared she would spill my secrets.
I eventually let all that go, I don't feel bad for her anymore because she put herself in a bad position in lfe , and I have my own family and life to worry about.
Also I did not care what secrets she had on me. It wasn't worth it anymore.
She hasn't said anything to this day , and if she does it would probably be 1 % true with 99% exaggeration bc she is a narc.

I do still have contact every now and then, via a quick text, but it is very limited.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

that breast lift was a waste of time and Mr. Clean’s money… they are sagging just as much now as they were before because she could not do proper after care. I bet she thought it was a quick fix and would magically fix everything without her putting in effort. By far she is the laziest human.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.