Tracy Dimarco #95 best summa ever that neva happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She cant go to a kids birthday party or the park without drinking? No one around her sees this as a problem?
I’m sure they see it as a problem, but to a degree, this benefits Corey, but by no means am I condoning this…. This can be detrimental to everyone involved. I’m sure her parents don’t see it as a problem, especially if mommy dearest is drinking with her.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1505276

Are they at a 7 year old's birthday party or her mammogram?
She spends time and money on OVER THE TOP PROCEDURES to end up looking like an old used and abused back ally crackhead hoe.
Then there is Olivia who has admittedly had some work done but it’s subtle and she looks fresh and natural against trashys harsh dirty looking self. No wonder Trashy hates her

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She cant go to a kids birthday party or the park without drinking? No one around her sees this as a problem?
I've been saying it from the beginning, she has a problem. If she isn't bullying a person in her life she runs to alcohol. She can never be alone, her only friend she had truly was Tara who spent every waking moment with her. Now, she just has alcohol, no husband, no man, nothing going for her. Smh.

Reactions: 31
She spends time and money on OVER THE TOP PROCEDURES to end up looking like an old used and abused back ally crackhead hoe.
Then there is Olivia who has admittedly had some work done but it’s subtle and she looks fresh and natural against trashys harsh dirty looking self. No wonder Trashy hates her
I went to high school with Olivia and she has always been GORGEOUS and so so sweet.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Lord help us 🤮🤮🤮

Notice it cutting into her thigh there and the mess on the ground in the background
Where the duck does she think she is going as a 35 year old mother to 3 small kids?!
I'm all for showing and loving the body you're in, but Jesus this is not it.
When will she grow up, she's been the same vile meat sack since childhood. Where is her growth? Her understanding? 35 going on 15.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve yet to catch one of Glamariss’s lives (I keep forgetting to follow her lol) but for those of you who have watched, what does she sound like? I picture her to have an accent of some sorts, but I could be totally off lol

Reactions: 10
I’ve yet to catch one of Glamariss’s lives (I keep forgetting to follow her lol) but for those of you who have watched, what does she sound like? I picture her to have an accent of some sorts, but I could be totally off lol
She has a slight Boston accent that comes out strong every so often with certain words.

Reactions: 17
Lord help us 🤮🤮🤮

Notice it cutting into her thigh there and the mess on the ground in the background
How does she think posting a picture with filth in the background is professional? No wonder anything with her name on it turns to trash. I'm honestly starting to think the "go getter" attitude on JS was scripted not the witch script. I mean seriously I even do a sweep of the mess if I'm taking a picture of my kids and there is a little mess on the floor

Reactions: 22
This lazy animal thinks that being an influencer is just taking a selfie and @dding the name of the brand. Absolutely nothing else, not even a comment or a like under GlamarAss post, no tutoriel, not even a small vidéo showing the products.
As for everything, she takes the easiest way, in marriage, parenting, friendship, cleaning, housing.....the only thing she is devoting to is her bleeping and ugly Instagram page, sharing stupid stories and sentences and looking for a man who will finance a lavish lifestyle!
She’s the epitome of a self entitled prick

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.