Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you! OMG, I know who that Lexie is from the Unpolished show! She had WLS before the show (idk when) and they spoke about it on the show. She is younger and a lot wealthier than Tracey. I wonder how Tracey feels about that 🫢

Reactions: 20
Tracy thinks if she keeps getting these surgeries and procedures done in an attempt to morph into a Kardashian, that she’ll attract a rich, successful hot man who will scoop her up and take her on all of those lavish private trips.

Reality check Big T: The quality of man you’re waiting for (sexy, gentleman, wealthy, dresses well, gives compliments and affection 247) DOES NOT WANT YOU. He wants a size 2, naturally exotic 25 year old with NO crotch goblins, baggage, stretchmarks, cellulite, botched lips, cavities, ratty extensions.. did I mention no kids? This is the harsh reality that she can’t wrap her pea brain around but we’re here for the train wreck

Reactions: 30
Just had a look on Lexi’s IG she is so cute!
everything that Tracy is not and can not be a little bit wild a little bit unique has a job is really cute (gives me Snooki vibes with her chubby cheeks) she has real friends and a family who I am 100% convinced Would go to her wedding!!
no wonder Tracy is taking this hard she has no chance of competing!

Reactions: 26
A little bite too much into filters but as you said fun, wild, have good family and friends and works hard!

Reactions: 6
She’s obsessing and spiraling. It’s quite sad. She’s got 3 kids to focus on and centers her life around partying/ finding a man. There’s so much more to life. She’s never gonna be happy till she’s internally happy. All these I want vacations and etc is such a facade.

Reactions: 26
I’m just catching up guys but wanna throw my two cents in:

1. My 10 yr old has a skincare routine so bragging about not having one isn’t a flex (plus we know bcos you both look horribly aged)

2. The fucking dollar tree for her best friend?! She could have got GOOD stuff from The Ordinary or Inkey List. Both reputable companies known for good products at low cost. This bitch is a joke!

Reactions: 28
Someone with a FINSTA or burner account should message one of the accounts who comment fake compliments on Trashy’s IG. Trashy usually pins their comments to the top. Maybe inquiring about how much they charge for these compliments? Lol

Reactions: 15
Yes baby girl - falsely- you like people to think that test your ALWAYS throwing shade - knocking someone down - or my favourite copying then claiming your idea - YOUR FAKE
But where are her posts confusing? She has a distinct pattern of behavior that she shows time and time again. Does she really sit there and thing “got ‘em.”

Reactions: 20
The truth hurts it seems lol
It’s great that she acknowledges us - the truth hurts boo boo- even better that your posts are directed at us- boy you have time on your hands. But thanks for reading

But where are her posts confusing? She has a distinct pattern of behavior that she shows time and time again. Does she really sit there and thing “got ‘em.”
It makes her feel intelligent and relevant thinking that way. She is confused herself

Reactions: 17
She couldn’t manage watching Dark.
It’s too deep and complicated for her pea brain.

And when she meets the wrong man and he takes those groomed little girls to a place they can’t return from, then what?
Don’t tell?
Fuck out of here.

Reactions: 17
Where is this fun summer this bitch wanted for her kids??? Only looks like the eps take them on actual fun outings. This bitch is so selfish and whack. A real deadbeat mom

Reactions: 28
Where is this fun summer this bitch wanted for her kids??? Only looks like the eps take them on actual fun outings. This bitch is so selfish and whack. A real deadbeat mom
It was never about the kids, it was about her and her only. She asked for all the suggestions to pretend she was about to actually be present and care. She knows the kids do stuff with the Eps all the time, so why does she have to? Fall is coming, she’ll do the photo op stuff of Apple and Pumpkin picking cause she “loves all things spooky”

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.