Tracy DiMarco #90 Sweaty Ortley Trashbag and her discount ducked up titties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm fkn dying at her dancing 😂😂😂
She looks sooooo bad. All that surgery to look worse 😂🤦‍♀️ She's not aging like fine wine, she's aging like spoiled milk 🥴😬

Ew I just realized she made Jayden take this photo... All those adults and you ask your small daughter... TRASHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Screenshot_20220705-144152_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

• 72 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 26
    I dunno why CPS isnt all over her. Always shaming Jayden online, constantly drunk and acting like a slut. Having her children take inappropriate pictures of her. The Epsteins have so much tit against her. WHY DON'T THEY SAVE THESE CHILDREN!!!!!!!? She dumps her kids at her parents to go clubbing even on her weekends. Shes hungover all the time. Don't lawyers see this?? Am i wrong here?

Reactions: 37
    My friend was at the beach yesterday and they sat near her. Gigi, Mr. Clean and Nonna Schroeder (and others) were at the beach with only Julian. Tray obviously didn’t dress him because he doesn’t match! Also, my friend noticed Julian has some trouble walking and was falling over a lot. 😕

Attachments

• Wow
    • Sad
    Reactions: 44
    I cringe whenever I see her dance. I get this eeky feeling. Like I'm mortified lol so so so embarrassed for her! Also I remember she said there was other issues with Julian that she wasn't ready to speak on....as a mom with a child who might be autistic...I can not ever imagine being the way she is to my child. It's so sad the way she treats those kids. Him being deaf and only knowing the 🤟 sign is sad. Like you would think she would be an advocate...be his voice. She probably only loves the fact she gets that disability check.

• Sad
    Reactions: 38
    She looks sooooo bad. All that surgery to look worse 😂🤦‍♀️ She's not aging like fine wine, she's aging like spoiled milk 🥴😬

Ew I just realized she made Jayden take this photo... All those adults and you ask your small daughter... TRASHHHHHHHHHHHHH

View attachment 1394555
    Why is that fence leading to whatever water left wide open with little kids around AND with their back to the fence as well. Ok mother of the year!

• Sad
    Reactions: 25
    My friend was at the beach yesterday and they sat near her. Gigi, Mr. Clean and Nonna Schroeder (and others) were at the beach with only Julian. Tray obviously didn’t dress him because he doesn’t match! Also, my friend noticed Julian has some trouble walking and was falling over a lot. 😕
    I knew he wasn’t with her. I had said on the last thread he was missing. How sad that she can’t be trusted with all of her kids on her own. She’s at the pool dressed like a hooker, laying on the pool chair, legs spread and having her kids take inappropriate pictures of her. How does she not get them take from her completely? She’s a pathetic excuse of a Mother I swear.

Last edited:
    • Sad
    • Angry
    Reactions: 46

View attachment 1394555
    I cannot believe how masculine she looks - some men look more feminine then her

• Haha
    Reactions: 32
    I cringe whenever I see her dance. I get this eeky feeling. Like I'm mortified lol so so so embarrassed for her! Also I remember she said there was other issues with Julian that she wasn't ready to speak on....as a mom with a child who might be autistic...I can not ever imagine being the way she is to my child. It's so sad the way she treats those kids. Him being deaf and only knowing the 🤟 sign is sad. Like you would think she would be an advocate...be his voice. She probably only loves the fact she gets that disability check.

this is the main thing that drives me insane about her; if I was in her position I would do everything I could to be able to speak his language. I will never understand why her and corey never took sign classes. it’s unforgivable.

I dunno why CPS isnt all over her. Always shaming Jayden online, constantly drunk and acting like a slut. Having her children take inappropriate pictures of her. The Epsteins have so much tit against her. WHY DON'T THEY SAVE THESE CHILDREN!!!!!!!? She dumps her kids at her parents to go clubbing even on her weekends. Shes hungover all the time. Don't lawyers see this?? Am i wrong here?
    I think they probably are. That’s why she never drives her children or is alone with them. CPS wants to keep families together, they know that a mother is important in a child’s life, even super crappy ones 😑 so I think they (meaning collectively the adults around her that have taken responsibility for her as well) let her take her pictures and feed her delusions and then they take the children back to a stable environment. I mean it would be WEIRD to leave the girls with Sammy at the shore if she actually had custody of them. If she didn’t want to do fireworks on the beach, she would have stayed in the shore house, but she was clearly back in her apartment last night. I think those divorce court documents tell a very different and a very dark story in comparison to her narrative.

Reactions: 34
    Hey girls the thread title has changed?! There wasn’t anything in there that wasn’t allowed was there? (Just so we know for next time) 🤔

Reactions: 10
    6FF262DB-17D1-4DA6-9C13-9F1B7EF5E7A6.png

not even sorry about what? Laying in your own bed.

Joking aside. Where are her kids. It’s a Tuesday afternoon in the summer and she’s laying in bed watching tv in the “playroom”

• Angry
    • Haha
    View attachment 1394998
    not even sorry about what? Laying in your own bed.

Joking aside. Where are her kids. It’s a Tuesday afternoon in the summer and she’s laying in bed watching tv in the “playroom”
    Someone , anyone please let us know wtf is the status with her custody … why aren’t her kids with her?!?? What the actual duck is going on!!! It’s summer … She obviously is a low life with no job and doesn’t even have her kids with her on a Tuesday and this weekend was a tit show of filth and gross oiled legs and boobs giving the finger and letting her girls video her !! Seriously , someone tell Corey or does he not give a tit either … how does she get away with this?? And her parents are assholes too … what the duck.. give up your rights and go suck dick for a living .. useless “mother of the year “ duck right the duck off…… and THIS is why this twit has 90 threads about her… she is a total fake and tit mother who pretends to give a single duck about her offspring .. duck you bro

• Heart
    Reactions: 42
    this is the main thing that drives me insane about her; if I was in her position I would do everything I could to be able to speak his language. I will never understand why her and corey never took sign classes. it’s unforgivable.
    Honestly she probably thought the cochlear implant would be an easy fix…like WLS instead of changing her relationship with food and working out…and Botox instead of taking the time to take care of her skin. She was like 🤷‍♀️ Well now he can hear so why do I have to sign 🥺 it’s so tragic. It’s absolutely unforgivable, you’re right. If any of my kids had profound hearing loss we’d add ASL to our homeschool curriculum and I’d hire someone to teach us all. It’s literally the only reasonable thing to do if someone in your family has a hearing deficiency.

• Heart
    Reactions: 33
    THIS. It makes you wonder what kind of people are calling her “mother of the year”. Moms who don’t take *their* children to do anything at all outside the home?? Any involved parent takes their kids to the park, to museums, local events, to the trampoline park- things that the Epsteins do that’s “special” is what most parent do constantly, especially in the summer! It’s BONKERS that she doesn’t do any of that (besides the shore trip here and there with at least four other adults in tow). And that the saddies don’t even notice!
    Unfortunately I think many of her followers want to be like her. Tracy is and has always been pretty . Not so much now but I think she’s still pretty . I also think it’s made her unkind and mean , based on her responses to people , if that makes sense . I am speaking only of her Specifically. She was on a TV show , She has half a million followers on Instagram, has no real obligations ,has wealthy parents , party’s all the time , gets free stuff . I think the Saddies kiss her carcass because they are hoping to be like her . Tracy wants the easy way in life , she wants to be the trophy wife , as someone else stated . She may find some rich and dumb guy some day . I don’t know her personally but I think she’s been spoiled and catered to all of her life . I also think some of her friends are just like her and that’s why they get along so well .

Reactions: 24
    Reactions: 13
    So why is Tracy laying in the rainbow room watching sex life instead of her own room?

• Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 28
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.