Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Simiauci

VIP Member
Big kisses to you all, from a well deserved moment at beach after work, with no alcohol, no music, no video (OK just a little picture 🤣)
20220515_090424.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Missliss416

Chatty Member
Regarding all the CPS talk I thought I’d comment as a Social Worker who was previously a daycare teacher … the system for child protective services is absolutely BROKEN. It’s tragic - and I hate it - but it’s reality.

There are children out there living in homes with drug addicts and abusers that have still not had intervention as the system is so so poor. Essentially, the fact that Maloney has her kids take trashy pics of her, that she dresses them like they’re 5 going on 19 and favours two over the other is the least of their worries. While I agree she’s garbage and those kids will grow up with insurmountable amounts of trauma from being shuffled between 3 homes and having to spend their teenage years growing up sharing rooms with their siblings while Mommy gets her 28th plastic surgery - sadly, CPS really wouldn’t do much, if anything.

Regarding the Eps not intervening - another harsh truth is Money Talks - especially Karen’s with money (aka Mr.Clean). The eps don’t have anywhere close to the money or resources they’d need to put up a good fight in court against the Maloneys lawyers. Also let’s call a spade a spade - Corey DID cheat on his pregnant wife with prostitutes (he’s admitted this) and gambled away tons of money/had drug use/was charged with selling narcotics; he wouldn’t really look all too great on paper to be taking the kids away from her parents who have money and stability. Again, totally agree the kids are doomed however it’s a sad truth they just don’t have the cash or resources to compete

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

remi85

VIP Member
4026B24C-4ACD-42DF-AF48-1210B729D56F.jpeg

🤣 hi Leia 👋🏻 thanks for bringing attention to us and bringing more people to see the light. Love ya BaBiE GiRL ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

JackieMichele82

My messages so far:

“When are you going to admit you are not a single mother? You are the big sister. As a REAL single mom, my kids are our first. They attend extracurricular activities, we take solo vacays, and I don’t need a court ordered chaperone to be alone with them. I also dress appropriately with them.🙄

“When will you admit that your last name is Maloney?”

“How much did you pay for your botched tits? Now imagine investing that amount into your kids.”

“Imagine spending all this “Instagram” time teaching your DEAF son sign language. Only a trashtastic moron like you thinks a child can learn only one language at a time. You need therapy.”

What else can I send? This is fun!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

remi85

VIP Member
6922350B-162C-456F-930C-25AE2134FA88.jpeg

I downloaded the face app just to see how much you can alter a picture, and wow - I made myself look like a completely different person.

Anyway -I’d like to introduce washed up Tracy to everyone, she's just missing a cigarette hanging out of her mouth and a beer in her hand

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

remi85

VIP Member
46F4308E-518C-4665-BB60-C5D55EC52A7D.png

Why does she have this sign in Julian’s room?

Why did she even hang that up?

Tracy you lost any right to speak on Genes name when you dragged his son on the internet for money

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

PhillyFilly

Chatty Member
My friend got back to me. Okay, here we go:

1. She was DEFINITELY at the party, with all 3 kids. She had on tiny shorts and a red cropped, off the shoulder shirt. She's definitely thick, but didn't look bad at all (except for the outfit). Lots of cellulite on her legs. And tons of makeup. She looked really old.

2. She said Sky's outfit, like her mom, was inappropriate (very short shorts). Jayden was super cute, but her hair looked very ratty., Julian looked fine and did not have on his ears.

3. At one point, my friend's bf was outside and he said he saw Julian run out the house and almost falling down the steps, and Tracy came running out, yelled at him, and grabbed him so he wouldn't run into the street.
They saw Julian a lot, and he's very unsteady and talks gibberish. Sky was playing with the other kids, and wasn't around her mom that much. And Tracy was somewhat motherly towards Jayden (which surprised me to hear).

Reactions: 51

PhillyFilly

Chatty Member
My friend and her boyfriend went to Cecily's party. I'm trying to get all the details now. Stay tuned! 😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

remi85

VIP Member
9327A4BC-19A8-4564-A1B3-DE86E54528F4.jpeg

Left side - IG post from Tracy
Right side - tagged picture

Let’s play a game - I spy with my little eye …

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
My friend was at the beach yesterday and they sat near her. Gigi, Mr. Clean and Nonna Schroeder (and others) were at the beach with only Julian. Tray obviously didn’t dress him because he doesn’t match! Also, my friend noticed Julian has some trouble walking and was falling over a lot. 😕
I knew he wasn’t with her. I had said on the last thread he was missing. How sad that she can’t be trusted with all of her kids on her own. She’s at the pool dressed like a hooker, laying on the pool chair, legs spread and having her kids take inappropriate pictures of her. How does she not get them take from her completely? She’s a pathetic excuse of a Mother I swear.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

penne4yourthoughts

You know what Tracy needs to stop worrying about? Headliners, tables at Headliners, what to wear to Headliners, what she looks like in photos at Headliners, and what her “haters” think about her photos at Headliners. Maybe instead she should worry about being a fucking mother, getting her priorities in order, and being home with her three kids once in a while instead of dumping them off on her parents so she could go stick her tongue out at a nightclub. She’s a disgusting trash excuse for a mom.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

penne4yourthoughts

Tracy’s at home and the girls are with Sammy still at the shore?
So Corey/Tara had the kids 3? weekends in a row, then it’s Tracy’s moving weekend and they’re with her mom and dad while she oversees her free movers she mooched, then it’s 4th of July weekend and with the exception of what looks like a couple hours on the boardwalk together, Tracy left the kids again to go clubbing at night and then laid out tanning without a care in the world in every picture and video captured at the pool party. Every single picture. Just laying there.
Tell us again how you’re Mother of the Year who has “no help” ?? 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Teafor1

Trashy’s bedroom is the dumping ground for all her shit, that’s where she put all the crap instead of unpacking properly. She fixed a few rooms for her “photo ops” to try and prove herself to Tattle. Just like her troll comment about some jewelry (fake) isn’t meant to go in the water or whatever stupid wannabe meme she put up. She posted that after someone made comments about her cheap jewelry.

She’s an AVID reader here.

• Haha
Reactions: 44