Tracy DiMarco #90 Sweaty Ortley Trashbag and her discount ducked up titties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy’s at home and the girls are with Sammy still at the shore?
She hit her weekly allotted hours with her children and legally had to leave 😂😂😂😂
I've never seen my mom give the middle finger, I don't think she's ever done one in her entire life.
She was widowed at 25, with children, she was already receiving marriage proposals a few months after my Dad's death and a few years later married a decent, loyal and financially comfortable man.
The same for my grandmother, who had 6 children.

Of course no low end surgery, no tactics, no manipulation, no parading around town in micro bikinis, no extensions, no fake nails, no sex with the first man who comes along, no help from her parents, no middle fingers, no long nights in the club.....she worked and took care of us!

Conclusion, Maloney if you want to find a guy and get married again and be a trophy wife and have a house at Ortley (yes, yes, yes they are you only dreams, your only dreams in 2022) or you start to work or you change you behavior to find a poor man to finance you!
View attachment 1393845
My older brother taught me how to give the finger when I was little and my mom about had a heart attack 😂 she was PISSED lol I also have NEVER seen her flip the bird. I’ve honesty barely even heard the woman swear and she’s a shite narcissist too lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m just trying to think. So I know some really not stable women that have 50% custody of their children with the father. In one particular case, she is with a physically abusive man, that has beaten her in front of her 7 year old daughter, choked her, been arrested for it multiple times, generally just it’s a really bad living situation, shes always unemployed, the girl rarely gets to school on her moms weeks because she’s just too lazy to drive the 20 minutes and the lady literally will just forget to pick her daughter up from the father or will forget her like at school or activities. The court still will not award more custody to the father even though he’s in a non abusive stable marriage, owns 2 homes and has had the same job for years and years. How much worse does Maloney have to be that she doesn’t have custody of her own children?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Where is the video of the guy with the cookies and the kids grabbing a bunch? I haven’t seen it
It’s her video pRoMoTiNg dickies bbq. A worker walks out to hand some cookies to Julian and Julian greedily grabs them all. She has it saved as a reel but off her main page

Reactions: 18
She clearly has her daughter behind her taking pics of her to post. She is such a piece of trash! Her poor kids are going to be knocked up the second they hit puberty or they’ll go the other way and try to be the exact opposite of their POS birthing host. Praying for the later for their sakes.
I worry for those kids! If Tracy had any sort of smarts, she’d knock all this desperate hoe tit off immediately and TRY to be a good role model for her kids! These are important years as a child when their personalities form and they are extremely impressionable! They need to be taught things like being responsible, being honest, how to be healthy by eating decent meals, how to be a good person nNOT how to beg for free tit, how to dress like a hoe, how to be lazy asshole laying in the sun all day, how to photoshop the tit out of your body/face, and how to ditch all your responsibilities to go get drunk! She is literally the WORST role model and clearly makes some questioning decisions as a parent! She can lie to herself and her saddies all she wants by screaming That shes mother of the year, but we all know she’s the farthest thing from it! She might think it’s cute to brag about being her kids best friend and being the “cool” mom, but she’s headed for a rude awakening as those kids get older! Shes playing with fire and she’s bound to get burned!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
9C2B36C8-9A33-4E1F-BAE9-4DA1BBB3AE8D.jpeg

On her boardwalk post 😂😂 she’s slacking on deleting these comments I’ve noticed 🤔

also thanks to you lovely ladies in getting screenshots of her botched boobies sunbathing. Just had to make one of them my new pfp 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The kids are in no social activities. They only tag along to moms stuff. The Eps at least have these kids active and around kids.
THIS. It makes you wonder what kind of people are calling her “mother of the year”. Moms who don’t take *their* children to do anything at all outside the home?? Any involved parent takes their kids to the park, to museums, local events, to the trampoline park- things that the Epsteins do that’s “special” is what most parent do constantly, especially in the summer! It’s BONKERS that she doesn’t do any of that (besides the shore trip here and there with at least four other adults in tow). And that the saddies don’t even notice!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I saw them GRAB those cookies and was like oh hell no. Say thank you and please, take 1 and if there's more go for seconds
She’s a douchebag of a mother .. she teaches them no life skills or respect .. she can’t even respect herself by no standard … scum

Reactions: 34
I've never seen my mom give the middle finger, I don't think she's ever done one in her entire life.
She was widowed at 25, with children, she was already receiving marriage proposals a few months after my Dad's death and a few years later married a decent, loyal and financially comfortable man.
The same for my grandmother, who had 6 children.

Of course no low end surgery, no tactics, no manipulation, no parading around town in micro bikinis, no extensions, no fake nails, no sex with the first man who comes along, no help from her parents, no middle fingers, no long nights in the club.....she worked and took care of us!

Conclusion, Maloney if you want to find a guy and get married again and be a trophy wife and have a house at Ortley (yes, yes, yes they are you only dreams, your only dreams in 2022) or you start to work or you change you behavior to find a poor man to finance you!
View attachment 1393845
Omggggg do u see Jayden taking pics of her. Big-T did post these pics. At first I thought Jayden was just playing on her phone. HOW PATHETIC!!! And SAD! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Have her walk the streets of places like Newark and Irvington alone and let's see how tough girl "hood" she really is 😒

7DAB33F2-FCC0-4990-9A9E-E029AE54DAC4.jpeg

• Haha
I’d be pissed off with them saggy pecs too, they look different in every photo !
This! The sag scares me. They should NOT look like this after a lift AND implants. She had very little fat in her chest area, hence the long sag of unbreastfed breasts but the implants should have rounded these out a considerable amount and lift picked them up some too. It doesn't make any sense.

The Tattlers who mentioned her doctor not have experience or specialty in breast augmentation are spot on 👌.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
It’s her video pRoMoTiNg dickies bbq. A worker walks out to hand some cookies to Julian and Julian greedily grabs them all. She has it saved as a reel but off her main page
This was SO cringe and you can see the employee is very taken aback. How do you not teach your children those social cues? I hear mommy Tata working on his manners but it doesn’t surprise me after raising 3 grown kids of her own 3 decades ago that Gigi and Mr Clean don’t enforce things like this. Imagine your parents have to completely raise one of your children?! PATHETIC, TBAG.

I’d be pissed off with them saggy pecs too, they look different in every photo !
This picture looks like she's thinking..."eew I have to keep the kids today..how can I get rid of them for the weekend?"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.