Tracy DiMarco #90 Sweaty Ortley Trashbag and her discount ducked up titties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was the very first time I realized she was 'big." I don't know what episode or season this was but until this episode I didn't realize she was a big girl. The producers and editors were effective in minimizing this possibly or perhaps I wasn't paying enough attention 🤔. No wonder she was so jealous of Olivia look at the difference. Wow, just wow.

And I don't think she's that big but this def pre-babies so wtf was her excuse with this body?

5D239935-3CC2-46E3-BA28-6F523FE0E0B1.png
FD8AC1CB-C6F2-4C32-8651-4368A475636E.png

Same.. I think Tracy definitely knew her angles and was able to hide some of her size. She wore those big boots to cover up her cankles and thick legs. I do think Tracy has always been a thicker girl. There are pictures where she looks good in a bikini, pre wedding but I don't think she has the good genes, like she portrays she does. She is just a larger girl in general and once she started putting weight on, it became a slippery slope (as it can be for all of us). The problem is, she just photoshopped herself to be so much smaller. Both of these pictures are from the Jerseylicious days and they are two very different bodies.

Edit - looking at the bikini picture, there seems to be a wavy line near her elbow - i guess she's been photoshopping this whole time. Jeez - you would think she would have gotten better over the years

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Soooooo you're the best mom ever cause you made them fried eggs okayyyyyy lol

I guess she didn't get enough compliments from the ass pic with Julian so she had to fish for more....I guess after being around all those young amd put together females yesterday she was THAT old lady yesterday 🤣🤣🤣🤣 her ego definitely took a hit
This photo looks like she just tit herself

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Edie are you a scouser? I don’t know why but I always read knobheads in scouse because my old boss was a Liverpudlian and it come out their mouth every other five mins so it’s the only way I hear it now lol
I'm a stones throw away but I'm not scouse .. 😂😂😂.. I'm more a pie kebab kinda girl 😉

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1414432View attachment 1414433

Same.. I think Tracy definitely knew her angles and was able to hide some of her size. She wore those big boots to cover up her cankles and thick legs. I do think Tracy has always been a thicker girl. There are pictures where she looks good in a bikini, pre wedding but I don't think she has the good genes, like she portrays she does. She is just a larger girl in general and once she started putting weight on, it became a slippery slope (as it can be for all of us). The problem is, she just photoshopped herself to be so much smaller. Both of these pictures are from the Jerseylicious days and they are two very different bodies.

Edit - looking at the bikini picture, there seems to be a wavy line near her elbow - i guess she's been photoshopping this whole time. Jeez - you would think she would have gotten better over the years
Her face is the dead give away for weight gain and loss. She’s one of those people who get very round in the face when they put weight on there’s nothing wrong with that. She just needs to own it. This is more proof that she does not like herself very much.

Reactions: 17
How many takes did it take for Jayden to get it right?

Tracy: “now Jayden you need to say … you’re the best mommy …on 3…now go”
“Cheers to being the best mom”…coaching at its finest

I dONt REALly sWeAT 🥴🥴🥴
And that’s exactly what is wrong with this witch. Doesn’t sweat, naturally tan Sicilian skin, a picture perfect mother, natural hair, perfect body, no fat….and whatever other bullshit she sells her saddies. All of this perfection and you were cheated on with hookers and “your sister from another mister”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Girls I’m going to record now make sure you say cheers to being the best mom

Visitation Wednesday!!!

So she is, she takes the photos , then spreads them out through the week to make it look like she is the “guardian” and has custody
Or she doesn’t have then today and is posting videos from when she did have them . She be so full of it who knows

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.