Tracy DiMarco #89 Shein Queen Lives with Mr. Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! She posted the purple movers just last night. How long it it take her to duck that up?! Especially after she “instantly connected” which them, you know, because of their purple aesthetic, which is very important in a mover.
I bet she thought if she used her "influence" on the purple company they would offer her to do it for free and when that didnt happen, she dropped them for someone who would.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I bet she thought if she used her "influence" on the purple company they would offer her to do it for free and when that didnt happen, she dropped them for someone who would.
I don’t think anybody is doing it for free. I’m pretty sure her dad is footing the bill. Probably will absorb the cost into his company or at least put the payment on the company card. I don’t believe she really ever gets anything for free except when she was getting the kids clothes from RHP.

Reactions: 18
I bet that neighborhood the townhome is in is going to throw a bleeping party once she’s gone! The neighbors are probably ECSTATIC that they don’t have to look out their windows and see t bag in front of the garage in some ugly, cheap garbage outfit pushing her ass out as far as it can go and sucking in her stomach for all she’s worth for endless photos! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Anyone familiar with the area she’s moving to
 will the kids be in the same school district/school next year?

It’s Corey’s weekend so she probably picked them up from school so Tracy can “move”

dont quote me but i think someone said it's the same town but different schools..

Reactions: 11
I bet she instantly connected because they helped her for free 🙄🙄🙄
She went with another company

She’s being sloppy lately forgetting her filter. Must be so tiring to keep going back and reposting the same tit without the filter showing.
She has the same neck as Danni and the back of her neck iss larger. She messed up on the photoshop. It is also not tan

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
But it’s been moving day
. For days
. Weeks

Uh Jayden’s dress is a little low in the front

They are dressed in a ridiculous way, they look like two vagabonds, t-shirt and shorts appropriate to their morphology, do you know Maloney? A braid in their hair and a pair of Nikes?
And no excuse like "they dress how they want, they love dresses, boots in the summer, it's moving day....etc...etc..." we ALL faced this kind of situation without our kids turning into vanilla ice cream-fed vagabonds.

She lives with the permanent help of someone!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Umm tracy, maybe if you planned ahead - you wouldn’t be looking for last minute help. If you schedule a moving company the day you knew you got the affordable housing, you could of coordinated with them for multiple stops. It’s really not that hard

Reactions: 18
When I closed on my very first home, as a single mom, moving was hard. I would go and work 12 hour days, then I would go to my rented home, and pick up an SUV full of things, and bring them to my new home. This went on for two weeks. The moment I started searching for a home to buy, I started going through all my things little by little. I downsized and got rid of all the unnecessary stuff. To this day, I never understand how people could move out of homes and or apartments, and leave half of their belongings behind. I guarantee you TRASHBAG left 1/2 her tit on the curb.

Reactions: 35
When I closed on my very first home, as a single mom, moving was hard. I would go and work 12 hour days, then I would go to my rented home, and pick up an SUV full of things, and bring them to my new home. This went on for two weeks. The moment I started searching for a home to buy, I started going through all my things little by little. I downsized and got rid of all the unnecessary stuff. To this day, I never understand how people could move out of homes and or apartments, and leave half of their belongings behind. I guarantee you TRASHBAG left 1/2 her tit on the curb.
Trashy is a basic white entitled white b$^#h. Begs for freebies for her affordable apartment and goes on like she is a flush witch - take your fake broke ass and take the sofa at the back

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Umm tracy, maybe if you planned ahead - you wouldn’t be looking for last minute help. If you schedule a moving company the day you knew you got the affordable housing, you could of coordinated with them for multiple stops. It’s really not that hard
guarantee she’ll be out partying tomorrow leaving her FoUrEvER HoMe a mess because it’s “one of her 4 days”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.