Tracy DiMarco #89 Shein Queen Lives with Mr. Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never been so happy to not be down the shore this weekend than seeing Tracy and her entire entourage there. Also, I have friends that have kids that bring them to our friend gatherings and they have fun but absolutely parent too and find a nice balance. We’d never go partying until 4 am and smoke and go crazy with kids around. There’s a time and place and we’re all cool with it you know being in our 30s and all. My gosh maturity and balance has left the building with Tracy. Sammy and Annmarie are cool and Julie seems to be like the epitome of what a mom should be like. Meanwhile we have Tracy stuck in 2005 with the look of a 1980s grandma.

AnneMarie is the real mvp here
I Can’t believe she reposted this!! Maybe because her boobs look big?

Reactions: 22
I usually never talk tit about kids but has anyone noticed when the guy came out with the cookies grabbed them like greedy? Like they just can't take ome and be like thank you maybe it's just me....

YO OUR ALL STAR ANNMARIE COMING IN HOT!!!!

Also I thought she doesn't burn she looks burnt af to me

I'm sure that's the only time those kids ate all day because she can't be bothered

Reactions: 12
👏 WHERE IS YOUR BEDROOM MALONEY?? 👏

new thread suggestion:

Subsidized Living, Lopsided Titties & GlamarMess Pity

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought the same thing with the cookies. No manners
Who can teach them? Their horrible mother who thinks she is a princess or the parents that raised this monster?
Poor kids!!

New thread, sorry Ladies, i took the first suggestions!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I usually never talk tit about kids but has anyone noticed when the guy came out with the cookies grabbed them like greedy? Like they just can't take ome and be like thank you maybe it's just me....

YO OUR ALL STAR ANNMARIE COMING IN HOT!!!!

Also I thought she doesn't burn she looks burnt af to me
Geeeez man. I almost feel bad that she has like this lone boob in this pic. It looks ridiculous. In the early 2000s (where she thinks she is) I think her botched surgeries and procedures would make her “FUBAR” 🤭

This is the picture Dr FuckASS used to advertise?😬😬😬
LOL, I hope not!! 😩. This surgeon is using filtered pictures to advertise his work? His patients are gonna be in for a very unpleasant surprise (or a disappointment if their results look like this).

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.