Tracy DiMarco #89 Shein Queen Lives with Mr. Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lying comes very natural she still hasn’t figured out liars cannot keep their lies straight talk about receipts.

Reactions: 17
Please witch you’ve been moving for damn near close to a year. You’ve had all your tit in boxes and have been living in mommy and daddy’s basement for the past few months. But when you choose partying during ur free time I guess this is what you get. 34 years old and will never get her tit together

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They are a black and owned company and sadly I really don’t think her father would promote them or use them if he wasn’t desperate to kick his daughter out of the basement. She was in a pinch and found this company or they offered her the services discounted. Im really curious if they know how racist she really is.
Oh I’m sure he’d use them… it’s just Tracy who is “promoting” them to make it look like she’s an influencer. They’re a family owned business that has close to 6,000 customers who have said nothing really negative and anything that has been said, usually is because the person who hired them messed up. They literally don’t need Tracy “shouting them out” to get business.
Please witch you’ve been moving for damn near close to a year. You’ve had all your tit in boxes and have been living in mommy and daddy’s basement for the past few months. But when you choose partying during ur free time I guess this is what you get. 34 years old and will never get her tit together
It’s the woe is me act. That’s all this is. Like I said in the last thread. She had ample time to get her ducks in a row. Instead she chose to party. I don’t feel bad for her… and like I said… I’m sure she’s going to be leaving behind a lot of tit.

Reactions: 19
But it’s been moving day…. For days…. Weeks…

Uh Jayden’s dress is a little low in the front…
And also “give her a break on the outfits”? Huh? No one and I mean NO one thinks you’re a good mom when they wear cheap tit just because it’s the same color, I promise you no one was looking at whether or not their dresses were matching

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Jesus🤦🏻‍♀️ She really is the worst! It’s not hard to get Your kids clothes that fit properly and are age appropriate, but Trashy just can’t seem to figure it out! Why does her gas tank look so wonky?! Photoshopping her kids once again I’m sure.

Reactions: 22
Love how the girls are wearing boots in June? Lol you’re telling me you packed your kids sandals? What a joke.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
And also “give her a break on the outfits”? Huh? No one and I mean NO one thinks you’re a good mom when they wear cheap tit just because it’s the same color, I promise you no one was looking at whether or not their dresses were matching
I don't see how today's outfits are different than any other day. They are always sloppy, ill-fitting and always with the wrong shoes.
Also when she pointed out that her shirt was wrinkled yesterday bc it was mOvInF dAy. No witch, your kids always look a mess and you NEVER iron your clothes.

Reactions: 28
It seems a little over the top to know her “exact building and exact apartment” to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't see how today's outfits are different than any other day. They are always sloppy, ill-fitting and always with the wrong shoes.
Also when she pointed out that her shirt was wrinkled yesterday bc it was mOvInF dAy. No witch, your kids always look a mess and you NEVER iron your clothes.
Exactly this! Did she chew those dresses before she put them on the girls? She could have run a brush thru their hair. And is Jayden wearing Sky's backpack and vice versa? This is a disaster. All of it.

Reactions: 15
Jesus🤦🏻‍♀️ She really is the worst! It’s not hard to get Your kids clothes that fit properly and are age appropriate, but Trashy just can’t seem to figure it out! Why does her gas tank look so wonky?! Photoshopping her kids once again I’m sure.
That’s not Tracy’s picture. Someone else took it and posted it tagging her in it. She’s so busy with her move she forgot to edit their faces so that their eyes are bigger and faces are rounder & older looking.
Why does she equate matching outfits with being a good mom? It’s weird. Does she really have the bar set that low?

She’s being sloppy lately forgetting her filter. Must be so tiring to keep going back and reposting the same tit without the filter showing.
So she picks a surgical bra and leggings to move? Wtf, does she plan on banging one of the movers when they’re done… like some sick fantasy?… geez.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
It seems a little over the top to know her “exact building and exact apartment” to be honest
LOL I guess you're not nosey 🤣. Whenever anyone I know posts they bought a house I'm right on zillow filtering until I know AWLLL the details. Tracy acted like she bought this amazing OTT home not to be mistaken for house, and people in her area knew exactly where it was from her own pic 🤷‍♀️ . No one is sharing her apartment number. If she has a deed all this will be public information on NJParcels within the year.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
6DF51679-174C-49D8-BF9E-0C90E4F88CB7.jpeg

I don’t have as many pictures of Jayden saved since she’s not the favorite and hardly posted 😞

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

Super low! Wtf is she thinking? Oh she wasn't, she never does. My bad... Give her a break on the outfits cus it's moving day, what about all the other ugly ass outfits she's picked out before today?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Okay girl, we get it…you are moving. It’s not like some big accomplishment. People do it everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.