Tracy DiMarco #89 Shein Queen Lives with Mr. Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well another thread and still the same tit from Shein Queen who hocks her $6 clothes for 10x more.

She is claiming today is moving day but so was last month. She claims to do it all on her own, but yet the only thing she does on her own is show the world she is mentally unfit.

She wishes Corey would turn around and tell her that he was wrong and she is the magical catch of all the women in the world and refuses to accept that she lives in delusional land.

Kids still photoshopped, discount procedures show how botched she is and we await to see the lovely decor style that can only be described as tacky.

Add more if you must! Happy tattling!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Well another thread and still the same tit from Shein Queen who hocks her $6 clothes for 10x more.

She is claiming today is moving day but so was last month. She claims to do it all on her own, but yet the only thing she does on her own is show the world she is mentally unfit.

She wishes Corey would turn around and tell her that he was wrong and she is the magical catch of all the women in the world and refuses to accept that she lives in delusional land.

Kids still photoshopped, discount procedures show how botched she is and we await to see the lovely decor style that can only be described as tacky.

deceased with this thread title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does she not see how utterly ridiculous and STUPID she looks in this blue bikini picture?

Tracy that blue bikini picture proved this always cute comment is a lie.

She means when Gigi puts the kids to bed.
Ok wtf is up with that stupid bleeping hand position in her pictures is it spasming that way

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does she not see how utterly ridiculous and STUPID she looks in this blue bikini picture?

Tracy, if you’re so skinny and have no fat on your stomach, take a picture from the side. Let’s see this giant ass you claim to have, let’s see this flat stomach. Let’s us see how your square titties look from the side. Prove us wrong, please - I beg you. And for added clarity, just bikini. No sarong, no Fanny pack. Show us how real you are.

Thank you steiny for the new thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Ok wtf is up with that stupid bleeping hand position in her pictures is it spasming that way
The hand placement at waist level pointing inward is to create illusion of hourglass shape

The claws are just creepy in the shape of the shocker

Either way she tacky AF

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet she instantly connected because they helped her for free 🙄🙄🙄
… that’s probably who daddy dearest begged to do the job. Since he’s footing the bill. Color scheme had nothing to do with it. It’s all about how much Daddy Maloneybucks is paying.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Thank you!!

Someone make her body slimmer....again!

Reactions: 11

Tried to avoid looking at those air bags but WOW! you can't miss it in this pic, these are pec implants, I'm sure fuckass got them mixed up. They're oval shaped? Real boobs aren't this shape and fake boobs aren't this shape. Idk what they even are 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
I grew up and still live in the same town Tracy does. I live close to her new forever home. In her new development there are 140 townhouses and 2 buildings of low to moderate income condos. The townhouses started at the upper $600,000. The photo she posted was definitely not one of the townhouses. The condos are 1-3 bedroom. This is the income requirements to purchase. As far as I know they are all for sale, not rent.
Screenshot_20220624-015946_Drive~4.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I grew up and still live in the same town Tracy does. I live close to her new forever home. In her new development there are 140 townhouses and 2 buildings of low to moderate income condos. The townhouses started at the upper $600,000. The photo she posted was definitely not one of the townhouses. The condos are 1-3 bedroom. This is the income requirements to purchase. As far as I know they are all for sale, not rent.View attachment 1366162
Thank you for the information. 😊
We found out a few weeks ago that she was moving into an affordable apartment in the Heritage at Middletown area. We found the exact building and the exact apartment but weren't sure if there were one or two bedrooms.
I will not share the name of the street but If I remember correctly, there is another tattler living in this area!
Girls, you're gonna have to be our eyes. 😋😛

2021-11-12 (2).jpg
2021-11-12 (1).jpg
2021-11-12.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25

You ladies do such an amazing job on tge recaps. ❤🙌🙌❤

Reactions: 17
Her face looks like a cartoon character face but she uses no filters...
The problem with Instagram filters and photo editing apps is that all these idiots have been made to believe that they can edit their faces and bodies like professional photographers.....with the current mentality that (Thank God) fights against bullying, no one dares to tell them that they are grotesque anymore and if someone does, they call him a bully!!

Screenshot_20220624-105515_Brave.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Her face looks like a cartoon character face but she uses no filters...
The problem with Instagram filters and photo editing apps is that all these idiots have been made to believe that they can edit their faces and bodies like professional photographers.....with the current mentality that (Thank God) fights against bullying, no one dares to tell them that they are grotesque anymore and if someone does, they call him a bully!!

View attachment 1366384
She looks like the CGI version of a Jersey Shore cast Bratz Doll

• Haha
Reactions: 15
… that’s probably who daddy dearest begged to do the job. Since he’s footing the bill. Color scheme had nothing to do with it. It’s all about how much Daddy Maloneybucks is paying.
They are a black and owned company and sadly I really don’t think her father would promote them or use them if he wasn’t desperate to kick his daughter out of the basement. She was in a pinch and found this company or they offered her the services discounted. Im really curious if they know how racist she really is.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.