Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
I can confirm this:
1. She obtained the first mover (and likely the second) for free in exchange for “marketing”
2. Trashy was hitting on someone in the moving company like the hoe bag we know she is
3. He confirmed she is in fact terrible in person and her “house” was a complete and utter disaster

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

Anndrea

VIP Member
EXCUSE ME?? :oops:
😆😆 she's an ass licker/sucker.. Nothing but a dirty pig. So..... someone I know knows him and after he had a few drinks she asked him all sorts of questions and he said shr would lick his asshole. He seems to like that a lot. 🤢 always said those 2 were perfect for one another. And they did have a 3 way he caught feelings and she was devastated about it. She was so worried about being dumped and being well known 🤭 she wanted to control the narrative. And she supposedly told him about her WLS and how she wants to keep it private. She also talked a lot of trash about Corey and wanted him to call Corey out on IG

I don't believe everything he said but I do believe most of it. He also said they had sex after they broke up and she texted that Michelle chick with proof. That I believe and it shows what a low life she is and will fuck any man regardless if he's in a relationship or not. It's all about her getting her way. Asked about her so called amazing blow jobs and his answer was she's not great at it or sex. Lol.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

remi85

VIP Member
7834534D-3764-49E8-8DB8-405256AFAD03.jpeg

Whoever called her Randy Savage - thank you. I laugh every time she’s in a bandana and we post him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 60

SippinHawtTea

in the last 48 hours we have seen more pics of her kids in her new "house" then we did of them in the townhouse the past 2+ years... Very strange! No garage door pics here lol

Now she is trolling and per usual acting like she’s big money with a home large enough for a bedroom for her and each of her kids AND a playroom. If this isn’t proof that her kids do not live with her, I don’t know what is. This room clearly doubles as “Julian’s room” when Gigi and Julian sleep over

edit to add FOR ONCE her kids look clean and their hair is brushed. Probably cause Gigi gave them a bath last night View attachment 1380945View attachment 1380946
The playroom!? Girl just stop! that is clearly one of the kids bedrooms! This bitch is lame AF

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
4B9BA2D2-4A1E-48B9-9D41-5B6C6E6E193C.jpeg
21B6A58A-DB11-436F-931F-C972C50F1A15.jpeg
I have never seen someone post so much about being a “strong person” and wanting their kids to say how much of a strong person they were…. It’s so… so… so.. narcissistic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I sense a falling out on the horizon! This is clearly aimed at Glamarass!! She’s been posting photos and stories all day everyday blowing smoke up her own ass for the last week but she can’t message Marissa back?! My KiDs cOme FiRst….since when Maloney?! She’s using that as an excuse for not keeping up with whatever advertising agreement they have. WAKE UP MARISSA!! Wake up!!
So many excuses to unpack here.
- Tracy knew for a little over a year that she was moving.
- Knew she was downsizing. Waited until the last minute to “sell things off”
- Weird how her body crashed for a move, but not after Breast Augmentation surgery. (Remember train wreck how you bragged about how you felt good to hang out with your “natural endorphins”)
- Kids have never came first since the divorce, why blame it on them now.
-Movers, mom & dad did all the work. It was confirmed Tracy didn’t lift a damn finger but was in the way shoving her pectoral implants in people’s faces.
- Not 1, but 2 companies did the move for her.
- Had time to shit post, promote a random ass BBQ company that her parents have zero intentions of using, pretended to be a loving and active mother by uploading the most pictures of the kids since 2019.
- Spent kid free weekends that should have consisted of packing being a bottle rat.

MARISSA- dissolve your partnership & drag the fuck out of her. It is best for business. Let people know exactly how she did you dirty & why partnering with her is a bad idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

penne4yourthoughts

For everyone’s enjoyment…
The funniest part is that she’s clearly been on Instagram on and off all day so she sees she has a message from Marissa, she’s just purposefully ignoring it and not opening it. What a fabulous “business partner”.
Marissa, girl, we tried telling you. Dump this loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Chela4u

Chatty Member
Let’s break down this shitty 12 year old girl decor. You can get these candle holders at big lots or the dollar store. The plastic cheap ass candle sitting on the top, those you can get also for a dollar at the dollar store.
ADAEB064-9214-4A17-948C-CD8AAAE307CE.png

Them tacky ass pillows… the butterfly one makes me fucking laugh out loud! The one dollar cheetah throw ha ha ha ha
9B884BB0-F77B-4F63-AF95-4C8249619394.png

Another throw but this one is checkered cheetah/tiger print. Peep the tiger picture on the bottom of the side table. Hahajaja
5171DEB6-2B89-4F43-BC4D-78ED374DA93D.png
362D5681-D3E2-44A1-8AE4-AAC92CDA4881.jpeg

Haha jaja, black fur on the table, white fur on inside of the box. The gold box and all the stuff inside of it is actually cute, unfortunately it’s been put all together in a tacky ass cluster fuck. My God, you would think that this trick sitting on her flat ass day after day, after day, could pick up a few decor tips from one of the many shows she watches!
Here’s a small glimpse at my 1,000 tiny ass square-foot home

image.jpg
image.jpg
CC2B3AA5-7F12-45CC-B591-C748C364A2B4.jpeg

If you look at the bedroom picture, you will see that I also own a piece of velour furniture. My dog uses it as a stepstool to get on my bed.
FYI I love cheap decor pieces, it’s all about how you style them! I love plants, they breathe oxygen into my home. Family comes over every weekend, and every space/furniture in my house is usable, movable, and not off-limits!

• Heart
Reactions: 49

lolzlolz

Tracy reminds me of those that peaked in hs and consider that an honor. All her friends (just guys and her) remind me of that. They chase the high of the party and look so so desperate. Spending $1000 at a club doesn’t make you cool dude. Neither does spending your Mondays at tiki nor spending your $$$ on betting and claiming you’re not the same because it isn’t your “rent” money. Get a 401k, investments and a stable life. Then talk about achievements : talking to you cuzzin ant, Tommy tanz and mike BMI. Idk any 40-50 year olds like them who are proud of it. Achievements at their age would be advanced degrees, promotions, advancing investments, self made businesses, experiencing different cultures and experiences, family time, and maturity to know when to stop and get some balance in your life. Spending $800 on a bottle is wasted and looking at your IG stories where you’re so drunk you’re incoherent is idk....not it? Be better. Do better. Alcoholism isn’t a badge of honor and neither is being so orange and wrinkled you look twice your age.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44