Tracy DiMarco #85 Affordable Housing & Affordable Tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just coming to say I saw the tags LMAO. It’s a cute little place. She’s going to blame Cory. But it is a great place for her and the kids to start fresh. She has nothing to be embarrassed about considering she doesn’t do anything for a job.

Reactions: 30
Hey random question. Do any of the OG tattlers remember Tracy suffering from terrible allergies last year and the year before. That's why she never took the kids out because it would aggravate her allergies and cause her to have an asthma attack.

What ever happened to her allergies and asthma? Pollen has been extremely high recently in NJ and my husband has relied on his asthma pump daily. I haven't heard this witch mention it yet. Did her magically Sicilian blood cure allergies and asthma??
Kinda like she needed glasses to see (but as we know they we’re blue blockers). But Don’t worry she will tell us all about it today!

I was just coming to say I saw the tags LMAO. It’s a cute little place. She’s going to blame Cory. But it is a great place for her and the kids to start fresh. She has nothing to be embarrassed about considering she doesn’t do anything for a job.
Exactly so many ways to put herself out there and make it into something great.

Reactions: 15
Hey random question. Do any of the OG tattlers remember Tracy suffering from terrible allergies last year and the year before. That's why she never took the kids out because it would aggravate her allergies and cause her to have an asthma attack.

What ever happened to her allergies and asthma? Pollen has been extremely high recently in NJ and my husband has relied on his asthma pump daily. I haven't heard this witch mention it yet. Did her magically Sicilian blood cure allergies and asthma??
Didnt she also once claim she was allergic to onions/garlic and all fresh fruit?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Everything she says and does contradicts each other and does not make sense. She is get worse and worse and scary bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Isn’t Erica Coreys cousin -
Supposedly… and she chose Tracy in the divorce…. So my guess is.. birds of a feather…. Especially because I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen her with the Eps except for one time Tara was helping her at the Super Pet Expo…. And if I might be wrong but I think their other cousin runs Pitbulls & Addicts or the guy who runs it is the ex of Erica… idk, but I do remember seeing Tara at the Pet Expo busting her butt to sell merch to help support both of them.

Reactions: 23
Exactly. There is nothing wrong with needing help, that's what the system is for to help you get back on your feet...to SUPPORT YOURSELF. Once you're able to do this then you should get off the program and open it up for someone else. That's how the system was set up to do but sadly many people abuse it and it pisses me the duck off and she's going to be one of those individuals. I can't tell you how many times I've seen people on the program come in to set up their direct deposits for utility allowances and drive away in brand new vehicles or whip out their brand new phones, yet pay $0.00 rent or if they do pay rent it's below $500.00 a month. Where I'm at, the waiting list (just to get your number pulled for a voucher) is 6+ years and every couple of years they open up the waiting list and close it in less then 6 months. It's insane.
She's angered the duck out of me :mad:, wish she'd own up and admit to needing help instead of claiming it's a "home". witch you can make anyplace a "home", stop beating around the bush and take off your rose colored glasses.

Reactions: 30
Isn’t Erica Coreys cousin -

Shes so desperate to rub it in the Epstein's face that this idiot "picked" her over them. Like shut up! She tries hard to be the cool girl. So if this girl ever gets married who will be invited to the wedding. The Epstein's or Tracy?

Reactions: 22
Thank you to @phoneymaloney for the thread name

Tracy has finally gotten into her new APARTMENT and thankful for the sleuths we have here, we found it in no time.Trash has alluded that she was having a home built, but it was really new construction for a townhome/apartment complex.

T is constantly posting herself in bikinis and showing off her botched flapjacks. This is just the beginning of seeing those monster tits. MDW is going to be a tit show, be prepared ladies

Please add to this recap, as I’m getting myself ready for bed bc unlike Tracy, I have to wake up and go to my job tomorrow.

happy tattling!

Love the thread name!

Reactions: 9
sorry if any of this was said already, just catching up
1.) But why does she intentionally cover the creator or account holder of the post by writing over it? Yeah we can still click and go over it but what a weird thing to do.
2.) Her clothes are so Effin tacky!!!! I would never ever buy a cutoff sweatshirt that says “milf” (don’t have kids anyway so it doesn’t apply) or “heaux” or “what that mouth do”. So cheap and childish. I would have probably thought that something like that was cute back in hs in my early teen years (talking 14-15). Wouldn’t be allowed to wear it though cuz my mom knew better thank God.

Reactions: 26
Well her fake allergies were an excuse for not taking her kids out because she was so big she didn't want to be seen in public

Well her fake allergies were an excuse for not taking her kids out because she was so big she didn't want to be seen in public
Yes! That’s exactly what I was gonna say… she didn’t want someone taking a pic of her

Reactions: 14
Yes! That’s exactly what I was gonna say… she didn’t want someone taking a pic of her
imagine how self absorbed you must be when you won't do anything with your children outside of the house bc you are worried about others taking your picture. she has photoshopped her life so much, that not being in control is terrifying for her. and her poor babies are suffering at her hands bc they are stuck inside a filthy home, with the tv on, eating ice cream. obviously, you don't ever want a divorce but I truly think it was the best for the kids bc they get to do actual kid things while being with the Eps. Tracy is all about the controlled, photo ops to make it appear life is perfect but the kids faces/smiles when with her vs with Eps tells us the real truth.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.