Tracy DiMarco #85 Affordable Housing & Affordable Tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It feels like Tracy uses Tattle as an excuse to get what she wants. Saying that she gets bullied and whatever via here. Probably spins a great sob story. So people give in.

I would never trust a “surgeon” who is allowing these shenanigans to take place on their social media accounts. Using a highly filtered and pixelated picture where the person is standing in a sexually suggestive and awkward pose in the mirror, then to be playing defense so aggressively. No before pictures, just garbage edits from Tracy. It’s all so seedy that it would be huge red flags to people who want quality work.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Changed her PFP, but she still has Julian black
Or maybe it’s Hispanic? Since she likes to think she’s Hispanic too
I’ll Never forget when she she identifies as Latina at the moment cause that’s where her heart is (when she was with crabs) lmfaooo let’s see if she’s back to identifying as Italian with all the jersey guido losers in life in the basement like she does

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I just showed my husband her boob pic and immediately he was like “that’s an old lady” 🤣 I said she’s 34 and he was like no way! 🤣🤣 sorry trash bag he isn’t sliding into your DMs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Not sure if I did this right new thread

Now how do I report this thing to close it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Divorce records are public here in Texas… somebody in Jersey get the details ASAP!

She knows if she stands up straight you’ll see she has no butt and is square. Thank you Tracy for giving us a glimpse of the body we all knew you had!
In NJ you have to be an approved user for public records. So it’s not public

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.