Tracy dimarco #84 Shien fits and life vest tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine trying to take “cute” videos, “in the moment” and your kids are fighting the whole time! You know it’s pure chaos in that house 24:7! Not that she would know bc she’s never there.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Imagine trying to take “cute” videos, “in the moment” and your kids are fighting the whole time! You know it’s pure chaos in that house 24:7! Not that she would know bc she’s never there.
Yessss!! That’s why there’s no sound. Jayden hit Julian and he turned around ready to throw hands.

(not me being judgemental as my boys roughhouse)

my husband left me alone this weekend (partially, in 4 hour stretches) to work on finishing his masters stuff. It had been utter chaos and my Mother’s Day has been lackluster at best. 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine propping your phone up with a filter and pretending your 3 year old turned it on to video and was candidly recording himself and you? That was the stupidest video. “Kids let’s go in the bathroom so I can record us and put a mom song over it, so everyone can tell me how incredible I am.” She’s such a loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Imagine propping your phone up with a filter and pretending your 3 year old turned it on to video and was candidly recording himself and you? That was the stupidest video. “Kids let’s go in the bathroom so I can record us and put a mom song over it, so everyone can tell me how incredible I am.” She’s such a loser.
That’s what I thought. I was trying to figure out what she was doing. If she really thought we’d buy that Julian did that. 😂 And trying to act loving and sweet. Please. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That’s what I thought. I was trying to figure out what she was doing. If she really thought we’d buy that Julian did that. 😂 And trying to act loving and sweet. Please. 🙄🙄🙄
Haha it’s totally like a “oops I didn’t see you there” then its like she’s calling the girls over like “check this out the camera is magically recording” 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wait a minute…. What happened to….. up since 7am running around getting bagels/donuts for everyone, making sure all the balloons are blown up to celebrate Julian later BECAUSE that was her greatest Mother’s Day gift. Where were the balloons? 👏🏼 👏🏼 When did they celebrate Julian???? 👏🏼 👏🏼 His party must have been canceled last minute like Skylar’s. What a waste of the blown up balloons Tracy was in charge of today. The post is already deleted from her backup to the backup account.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
[https://tattle.life/threads/tracy-dimarco-83-duck-lips-lopsided-tits.29553/]

Thanks to @Simiauci for the previous thread!

Ok ladies I really hope I just did that right!?!? One of our more eloquent ladies wanna take the recap

also she is way more chill about getting her account back this time
Thank you Amour!!

@SmotPoker29 We miss your fabulous recaps!

Ladies and Gentlemen WELCOME to thread #84

Good, good, good!! Nice mess this week with the alleged deactivation of Maloney's new boobs Instagram account.
It seems that this was all fake and orchestrated. By a totally unexpected miracle Danielle saved Tracy again by relentlessly harassing Instagram (apparently she has nothing else to do) and managed to reactivate Maloney's page! Thank heavens because Maloney's life depended on it!! Luckily, her (invisible) friends have supported her more and better than any other friend on this earth will be able to do, by not inviting her to a night out when 3 of them were all together....no comments needed...🤭
We will quickly know the reason for all this tit show!!

Tracy's boobs are going well, still ugly and badly made, our dollarstore Barbie flaunts them anywhere, anytime.

Only few hideous outfits this week as Maloney doesn't appear to have showered or changed in the whole week.

BUT life is good and we had the chance on this exceptional Sunday of Mother's Day and Julian's eternal birthday (it seems that this child changes his birthday every year) that, after breaking our ears and balls with her endless speeches to her glory, to the glory of the wonderful mother she is, Tracy was able to parade at Papa Maloney's country club in the company of her frumpy son and her daughters dressed in outfits rather inappropriate for their age.

After a quick fix to Schroeder's nose, she spent an hour in the toilet making ridiculous videos with her 3 overexcited children, dressed in a horrible $24 (including shipping) "pied-de-poule"/houndstooth leggings.

What a great week!
Maloney must be exhausted.
Hurry to bed, it's time to regain strength for the intense next week!
A job?! One hour cleaning?! An educational outing with her children! LOL! Big joke!!
A week of telling us about her future teeth and her exceptional dentist, a week of telling us about her next outing by sharing memes and stories and tagging her friends, a week of photoshopping, a week of showing us her new bikini and sharing endless photos from this Sunday, a week of self-glorification!

All is well in Maloney's world!

Have a nice week, girls!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
The “accidental” video is one of the dumbest things I’ve ever seen. Her kids behave like assholes (sorry not sorry) because she allows it. I know kids are kids but… sheesh. There’s no parenting going on, just more vain behavior for her daughters to repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So, is it just me or did anyone notice how she kept pulling Jayden away from the camera during the video?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I think it’s pure chaos when they’re with Tracy… cause granted when they’re with the Eps, they also tend to get into tiffs and taffs… but someone is always correcting them…and it looks like when they’re with Tracy’s Parents, their behavior is always being corrected… it’s just Tracy who can’t handle them together. Also this twatwaffle who knew the camera was rolling so she needed to act all surprised that her kids were fighting…. She’s like that influencer who got caught forcing her kids to act all “spontaneous” when she was forcing and coaching the whole time.

So, is it just me or did anyone notice how she kept pulling Jayden away from the camera during the video?
Jayden is the star of the show… Tracy will purposely keep her out of the “limelight” because 1) she looks more like Corey 2) She’s the scapegoat child not the golden child. She needed to include Jayden because.. “FOURever”…. But other than that, if she knew Tattle would drag her for excluding Jayden… she would have left Jayden out.

Did Jayden almost get affection??
Jayden definitely did get some Great Grandma Love… Tracy just purposely captured a half way point.

Tracy made sure yesterday she looked like Mother of the year… it was actually gross…

Reactions: 20
I think it’s pure chaos when they’re with Tracy… cause granted when they’re with the Eps, they also tend to get into tiffs and taffs… but someone is always correcting them…and it looks like when they’re with Tracy’s Parents, their behavior is always being corrected… it’s just Tracy who can’t handle them together. Also this twatwaffle who knew the camera was rolling so she needed to act all surprised that her kids were fighting…. She’s like that influencer who got caught forcing her kids to act all “spontaneous” when she was forcing and coaching the whole time.

Jayden is the star of the show… Tracy will purposely keep her out of the “limelight” because 1) she looks more like Corey 2) She’s the scapegoat child not the golden child. She needed to include Jayden because.. “FOURever”…. But other than that, if she knew Tattle would drag her for excluding Jayden… she would have left Jayden out.

Jayden definitely did get some Great Grandma Love… Tracy just purposely captured a half way point.

Tracy made sure yesterday she looked like Mother of the year… it was actually gross…
I'm surprised she hasn't posted anything from her mothers account to her own praising her mothering skills 😂 🤡:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That shenanigan in the bathroom was absolutely staged I bet you the Epstein family is getting that video to show how perfect she is. I still swear a court case is happening soon.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.