Tracy DiMarco #85 Affordable Housing & Affordable Tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
0AF64DC4-6804-442C-9B63-075FFA328DFA.jpeg
And there we have it ladies… she addressed why she was seen only with Julian this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
If my mother sent me to school or anywhere wearing this get up I swear I would disown her as a mother it’s Joseph’s dream coat
It’s giving escaped from the asylum.. why does she do this to her poor kids. It looks like a grandma house coat but with pop it design?
sEnD hElP

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Selling off some ugly ass furniture now
Ok, who's going to ask for prices to see what ridiculous amount she asks for ? :LOL:
Remeber she was selling Sky's cheap gaudy clothes including a hideous coat that cost $25 from JC PENNY that she marked up to $60🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe her parents went on a trip and instead of sending him to school, she kept him home… maybe last time they went away she kept the girls home and sent Julian to school? We know she doesn’t value education.

Reactions: 17
“I don’t pHoToShOp”
This is what made me realize how crazy she was. She would WHITEN the whites of their eyes to unrealistic amounts and use the detail feature on the iris to show how different and blue/green the eyes were. She would say its her iphone camera. I couldn't deal with the shear stupidity anymore after that.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
That caption is a trainwreck 🤣
It makes no sense… it’s like she’s trying to sound uneducated.

View attachment 1278635
I’ll take lying for $800 Alex
She also deleted the comment I posted on the other thread that was on this pic from her glamorlash budy. It said something about her wearing glamorlash lashes and she stated it was her natural lashes. I posted all her recent “no makeup” or “natural” 😂 pics and she has absolutely no lashes left after her fake lashes and lash extensions. It’s funny the things she blatantly lies about

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe her parents went on a trip and instead of sending him to school, she kept him home… maybe last time they went away she kept the girls home and sent Julian to school? We know she doesn’t value education.
Maybe that's why she rarely has the girls during the week. She couldn't be bothered to get them to school on a regular basis.

Reactions: 14
I'm curious what her new backdrop for taking pics of the girls' tacky outfits will be.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.