Tracy dimarco #84 Shien fits and life vest tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck you mean he took over the man of the house roll like no man can....ummmm ma'am he's bleeping 4 did he get job and start paying bills or something?

Also that bathroom video was absolutely unnecessary and good lord the tempers and absolutely no self control with Julian and how he resorts to throwing his hands right away. And how she had to hold Jayden back smh.....
A 4 year old is NOT the man of the house. HE IS A CHILD. HIS JOB IS TO BE A CHILD. His job is to play and learn and go to school and learn how to relate to the world. He is a literal toddler, nothing about him is "old soul." This is a beyond fucked up statement. She has some severe psychosexual issues to be projecting an adult role onto her TODDLER SON. She is appalling, she is NOT WELL, she needs serious mental health intervention, I will die on this hill

• Heart
Reactions: 56
why do you think that?
I think she is spiraling and I believe that entire stunt of her instagram loss and not making a big deal about it is a clue. This time it was like a calculated move for diversion of attention and make people feel bad for her.

Reactions: 15
So wait, no birthday party for Julian? Why is she like this?
Yeah, whatever happened to the bagels, donuts, & balloons if they spent the day at the country club? Unless they did that before going, but it’d be abnormal of her not to post if they did

Reactions: 22
What the duck you mean he took over the man of the house roll like no man can....ummmm ma'am he's bleeping 4 did he get job and start paying bills or something?

Also that bathroom video was absolutely unnecessary and good lord the tempers and absolutely no self control with Julian and how he resorts to throwing his hands right away. And how she had to hold Jayden back smh.....
The fact that she projects so much onto Julian… should have everyone in that on high alert. It’s very telling in her writings what she thinks of Julian’s role in her life. She’s constantly projecting onto her kids… it’s so scary.

Reactions: 33

She's delusional. What does "man of the house" at 4 even mean? What a joke of a post bc its not even about Julian, its about her view of men in her life that she's projecting that he won't be like them because "she's mother of the year and raising him right". its gross to see and so far from the truth.

I would LOVE to see a post that's simple for the kids.. my son just had a bday, I had a few pics and said: happy birthday to my son!! tracy WOULD never miss an opportunity to be as dramatic as possible.. man of the house, I cant. HAHA.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The fact that she projects so much onto Julian… should have everyone in that on high alert. It’s very telling in her writings what she thinks of Julian’s role in her life. She’s constantly projecting onto her kids… it’s so scary.
It is scary. In my head "man of the house" means brings home the bacon, takes care of the family, helps with chores, bust his ass everyday to provide, etc. How is a 4 year old doing that? The kid cant even talk or communicate but he is the man? Does he have a job we dont know about? Is he protecting the family from something? Is he cooking?

Or is this a sexual projection? Maybe im looking too much into it and she just means he is protective of his sisters?

Reactions: 26
What the actual duck does this even mean. You carry your personality on your back????🤔🤨🙃
So they get a good view of the diamond encrusted butt to plug - nought to do with your lack lustre personality baby gal

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It is scary. In my head "man of the house" means brings home the bacon, takes care of the family, helps with chores, bust his ass everyday to provide, etc. How is a 4 year old doing that? The kid cant even talk or communicate but he is the man? Does he have a job we dont know about? Is he protecting the family from something? Is he cooking?

Or is this a sexual projection? Maybe im looking too much into it and she just means he is protective of his sisters?
I wish I could see it as he’s just protective of his sisters… but my gut says it’s not. 🙁

Reactions: 14
And Corey just accepted my insta request this is going to be fun reading tonight!

Can someone please explain how this is a reference. No one knows how tall or how much she actually weighs. You can't just say for reference medium..... 🙃

Not to mention the intensive photoshopping that happens to every photo lol
I think she said she is 5’6 or something

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.