Tracy dimarco #84 Shien fits and life vest tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has severe sun damage - no skincare routine, also her hands you can tell by her nails that she don’t wash her hands frequently throughout the day as the undersides are always yellow which leads to no moisturiser on hands as well.
She wants to keep up the illusion she’s got this naturally olive Italian skin. It's a tit ton of tanning bed lotion and tanning beds, your nails will end up looking like that. I doubt she does a ton of hand washing but her fake acrylics are yellowing from the bed and you gotta go everyday for it to look like that. She casually says she goes just for a little "base tan".. its her whole complexion but ok Tray. Also where all the sun damage is coming from and she just keeps going... her "skincare routine" is literally a tanning bed and botox, she's stupid.

Carpet in the kitchen? Looks like an apartment not a house! And don't be so sensitive about us commenting on her affordable living! All she does is brag & talk 💩 from the looks of that place she was better off living in daddys basement 🤣🤣🤣🤣
not sensitive, just my opinion. It is an apartment basically and I totally say she's always making things seem like its 10x better than what it is, she cant give honest content on that insta to save her life. She's a lazy, narcissistic person masquerading around with her SinGLe mOm identity.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm not going to tit on where she lives. Purchasing a home is hard AF, and what she has, many people would dream of. There's nothing wrong with a small kitchen, please remember there are people on here who may have smaller homes than that and it's unkind to tit on affordable housing.

(yes I know you all aren't directing your comments to others and only T because of the lifestyle she portrays but she indeed bought a condo for her little family. Kids don't need huge spaces, she likely has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths).

Now go back to talking about how she is absolutely ALLERGIC to covering up her midsection and how she is going out in bras everywhere. Because that's snarkable and gross. Also her extremely low self-esteem and how she needs to be half naked in every picture so she could get praised. I hope T sees this place as a fresh start and can begin realizing how important her kids are and stop being so full of herself.
I absolutely agree with you. I myself live in a small house . It is what I am able to comfortably afford and I love it and I’m proud of it. I haven’t read all the comments, trying to catch up today. I think the issue is she tries to portray herself as someone she is not . She is not humble . I should say she appears to not be humble as I don’t know her personally. She’s rude and vile Based on her responses to her “fans “ for years now. She tries to take the easy way and then portrays herself as a hard-working person when in fact it appears that she has little or no responsibilities. In many ways she’s not relatable . She needs to be honest about that Since she chooses to be a public figure or influencer.

Reactions: 28
She is a cradle of filth and her damage she has done to these children are irreversible and sickening. Hopefully she gets help.

Reactions: 14
I’ll tit on where SHE lives. I’m not shitting on other people who live in affordable housing and truly need it. I’m shitting on a person who portrays a lifestyle trying to make herself look better than everyone else. She flaunts this false narrative that she’s privileged and looks down on everyone else. Like our “normal lives” are beneath her. duck her. I hope this humbles the tit out of her.
This!! All this!! 👏👏💯

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm not going to tit on where she lives. Purchasing a home is hard AF, and what she has, many people would dream of. There's nothing wrong with a small kitchen, please remember there are people on here who may have smaller homes than that and it's unkind to tit on affordable housing.

(yes I know you all aren't directing your comments to others and only T because of the lifestyle she portrays but she indeed bought a condo for her little family. Kids don't need huge spaces, she likely has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths).

Now go back to talking about how she is absolutely ALLERGIC to covering up her midsection and how she is going out in bras everywhere. Because that's snarkable and gross. Also her extremely low self-esteem and how she needs to be half naked in every picture so she could get praised. I hope T sees this place as a fresh start and can begin realizing how important her kids are and stop being so full of herself.
It’s not where she lives that’s the problem for me. I bought a house on my own and as a single female it’s NOT EASY…I really commend anyone that can do it! Partnered up or not it’s just that much harder on a single income. So if she can do it kudos to her.

The problem is we can figure out she DIDNT do it without help from parents, government assistance, or whatever other form of help. Which again, IS FINE!

JUST 👏🏼 ADMIT 👏🏼 IT 👏🏼

She is 100% correct that she OnLy ShOwS wHaT sHe WaNtS the part where she is wrong is we aren’t stupid.

She claims she is so real but she hides all the REAL tit that goes on. Half of it for no logical reason! Why is she avoiding the question of house vs apartment? Why does it matter to say what it is? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?!

Take it a step further - she want to iNfLuEnCe and make a difference?“Hey guys i was able to secure a great housing deal through this state program, single moms check it out!” Or “as you all know my son Julian is special needs, check out this amazing non profit that helps kids just like him”

She only uses her platform to fill her narcissistic needs for validation yet plays victim that everyone type casts her off jerseylicious that she’s really this heart of gold loyal honest to god good person and it’s just NOT TRUE. I’ve seen her attack so many ppl who weren’t even being mean! Making fun of ppl, picking them apart just because she doesn’t like something that’s said then states “be nice” when it comes to herself - its SO hypocritical!

The bullshit she pulled with MLockee’s competition PERIOD! she had allllll the time in the world to get involved in that but can’t answer fans honestly and openly? Can’t take 2 minutes to explain what this “home” is?

She cries the blues she has no financial support from Corey yet she always has money for all this superficial tit…SO WHICH IS IT?! Everything with her is a contradiction and twisting things to seem different than reality starting with her body. This condo situation is 100% the same thing. THAT’S my issue with it personally. It’s more of the same tit she always does.

Avoiding the TRUTH of what it is and how she got it. Can’t even answer a damn question about hair products honestly “i use any shampoo at the drug store”. F’ING RIDICULOUS. That’s the TrayWay 👏🏼 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 62
It’s not where she lives that’s the problem for me. I bought a house on my own and as a single female it’s NOT EASY…I really commend anyone that can do it! Partnered up or not it’s just that much harder on a single income. So if she can do it kudos to her.

The problem is we can figure out she DIDNT do it without help from parents, government assistance, or whatever other form of help. Which again, IS FINE!

JUST 👏🏼 ADMIT 👏🏼 IT 👏🏼

She is 100% correct that she OnLy ShOwS wHaT sHe WaNtS the part where she is wrong is we aren’t stupid.

She claims she is so real but she hides all the REAL tit that goes on. Half of it for no logical reason! Why is she avoiding the question of house vs apartment? Why does it matter to say what it is? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?!

Take it a step further - she want to iNfLuEnCe and make a difference?“Hey guys i was able to secure a great housing deal through this state program, single moms check it out!” Or “as you all know my son Julian is special needs, check out this amazing non profit that helps kids just like him”

She only uses her platform to fill her narcissistic needs for validation yet plays victim that everyone type casts her off jerseylicious that she’s really this heart of gold loyal honest to god good person and it’s just NOT TRUE. I’ve seen her attack so many ppl who weren’t even being mean! Making fun of ppl, picking them apart just because she doesn’t like something that’s said then states “be nice” when it comes to herself - its SO hypocritical!

The bullshit she pulled with MLockee’s competition PERIOD! she had allllll the time in the world to get involved in that but can’t answer fans honestly and openly? Can’t take 2 minutes to explain what this “home” is?

She cries the blues she has no financial support from Corey yet she always has money for all this superficial tit…SO WHICH IS IT?! Everything with her is a contradiction and twisting things to seem different than reality starting with her body. This condo situation is 100% the same thing. THAT’S my issue with it personally. It’s more of the same tit she always does.

Avoiding the TRUTH of what it is and how she got it. Can’t even answer a damn question about hair products honestly “i use any shampoo at the drug store”. F’ING RIDICULOUS. That’s the TrayWay 👏🏼 🙄
THIS⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆ Yes definitely. I couldn’t have said it better!

Reactions: 18
Sorry was MIA this past weekend/week with my daughter graduating from Kindergarten and going to end of the year school parties/cheer competitions and bday parties. Tracy take note. I'm still trying to play catch up but will say this.....

I work for a local government agency in a state out west (won't say where) and deal with HUD and Section 8. Obviously she would have to qualify for affordable housing (nothing wrong with needing help, but it's there to get you on your feet and support yourself, not bleed it dry like ALOT of people do), be on a super long waitlist (guaranteed she got on a shorter waitlist because of Julian being deaf and/or whatever issue he has that she won't talk about) and would have to look for a space based on the voucher she was issued. She would have to have a 3 bedroom voucher based on the fact that the girls would have to share a room, Julian would get his own (based on his disability and they cap it at a certain age with girls & boys sharing a room but I can't remember what the age cap is) and then T-bag would get her own space. There is no way she would be able to move into a 2 bedroom place if she was on affordable housing. The HA (housing authority) would not let her do that. Hopefully that helps :)
My cousin has a son and two daughters and she has assistance and all she has is two bedroom house.

this bullshit pisses me off, with her not with all people who need help. I work a full-time job I’ve been there for many years, I make pretty decent money, but I can’t afford a house by myself. There’s no way I could buy one alone and afford the payment, the housing in California is ridiculous right now.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

JUST 👏🏼 ADMIT 👏🏼 IT 👏🏼

Well stated! Tracy is her own worst enemy.

JUST 👏🏼 ADMIT 👏🏼 IT 👏🏼

1) very well said

2) Tracy claims to be real but she never states what kind of real she is… real shady, real needy, real fake, real piece of tit 💩 … we could go on and on about her being rEaL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
My cousin has a son and two daughters and she has assistance and all she has is two bedroom house.

this bullshit pisses me off, with her not with all people who need help. I work a full-time job I’ve been there for many years, I make pretty decent money, but I can’t afford a house by myself. There’s no way I could buy one alone and afford the payment, the housing in California is ridiculous right now.
We lived in Section 8 housing for years growing up. But section 8 was around every year to make sure the landlord was maintaining the property.

Reactions: 15
If the woman would just say things like it is and stop making everything a huge deal and basically say this place is a way to begin again and be a better person and mother I would applaud her which someone already said. I would be so happy for her but I don’t know if she is able to tell that to anyone as it will ruin her image she is pretending to be. I don’t know why she does this and why she can’t be honest with us which will free her karma but she isn’t able to. I honestly get so frustrated and angry with her and nauseous from her bullshit.

Reactions: 11
I have no respect for people, who pretend to be something they are not. TRASHBAG, you are not mother of the year! Stop trying to portray yourself as a real mother. Also go back to school, learn how to put simple sentences together.
D95E4587-80DA-4AA6-860D-45E48E918AD5.jpeg

• Angry

new thread

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.