Tracy dimarco #84 Shien fits and life vest tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning Ladies! It’s been a while since I’ve been on but I’m not surprised to see Trashy is still the same old nasty, photoshopping, non mothering, lazy BRAT she’s always been! That video of her and the kids in the bathroom was SO cringe! witch we know you set that up! It wasnt some organic moment like she wants people to believe! Also, what the hell did she do to her grandmothers ear lobe?! You would think after all this time she’d be the best at photoshopping. But no, she still SUCKS!
6C8C0721-E4F5-44C8-A9DB-D23EC8B19CC7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Wait a minute…. What happened to….. up since 7am running around getting bagels/donuts for everyone, making sure all the balloons are blown up to celebrate Julian later BECAUSE that was her greatest Mother’s Day gift. Where were the balloons? 👏🏼 👏🏼 When did they celebrate Julian???? 👏🏼 👏🏼 His party must have been canceled last minute like Skylar’s. What a waste of the blown up balloons Tracy was in charge of today. The post is already deleted from her backup to the backup account.
Did she get her account back or did she just dirty delete because everyone told her hey all mom's have tit to do today cuz we'll we're mom's and mother's day doesn't change that.

Reactions: 19
Tell us again how you don’t edit your kids pics? Tracy’s photo vs Epsteins photo 3 weeks apart!

1652100108373.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I wondered the same thing. Her boobs are on different zip codes that’s why she looks like this. 🤣
I love the saying/meme “brows arent supposed to be twins, theyre sisters …. Hell her brows arent even friends”

This applies to trashbags titties 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Good morning Ladies! It’s been a while since I’ve been on but I’m not surprised to see Trashy is still the same old nasty, photoshopping, non mothering, lazy BRAT she’s always been! That video of her and the kids in the bathroom was SO cringe! witch we know you set that up! It wasnt some organic moment like she wants people to believe! Also, what the hell did she do to her grandmothers ear lobe?! You would think after all this time she’d be the best at photoshopping. But no, she still SUCKS!
View attachment 1253998
She face apped nonna so much woman is 80 with smoother skin than a 5 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh my god the Mother's Day tribute video to herself, in the country club bathroom, set to "Mama I love you" lyrics where she's the mama in this case, the tacky full on houndstooth for each of them

⚰ I am dead from cringe

"Wow! Jay look! the camera, it's RECORDING! Come look at it! *points at screen* That's so crazy! And just as I was standing here fluffing my hair and my tits! The timing, it's uncanny!"

Who tf even is this clown

• Haha
Reactions: 47
LOL we went to our club for mothers day. Not a single woman looked like that. A lot of Zimmermann dresses (I know this 2cent hoe cant afford that, but you can get the gist) You are not allowed your phone in the clubhouse. She would still be kicked out in that outfit and for recording. Or her parents (the members) would have a letter of violation in the mail. She's such a mess :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 20
Wait a minute…. What happened to….. up since 7am running around getting bagels/donuts for everyone, making sure all the balloons are blown up to celebrate Julian later BECAUSE that was her greatest Mother’s Day gift. Where were the balloons? 👏🏼 👏🏼 When did they celebrate Julian???? 👏🏼 👏🏼 His party must have been canceled last minute like Skylar’s. What a waste of the blown up balloons Tracy was in charge of today. The post is already deleted from her backup to the backup account.
Her top lip literally looks like it's 5 minutes from exploding. It's a shame, because she actually looks decent in this photo. Minus the lumpy ass lip.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the duck you mean he took over the man of the house roll like no man can....ummmm ma'am he's bleeping 4 did he get job and start paying bills or something?

Also that bathroom video was absolutely unnecessary and good lord the tempers and absolutely no self control with Julian and how he resorts to throwing his hands right away. And how she had to hold Jayden back smh.....

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
What the duck you mean he took over the man of the house roll like no man can....ummmm ma'am he's bleeping 4 did he get job and start paying bills or something?

Also that bathroom video was absolutely unnecessary and good lord the tempers and absolutely no self control with Julian and how he resorts to throwing his hands right away. And how she had to hold Jayden back smh.....
Geez, child labor laws don't apply to her and her kids. Must be amazing to have your deaf 4 year old step up and be a man. Is he ready for war? Get him a lightsabor to protect you and the girls from all those duck boys, married men, and cholos in your Dms. LET THE KIDS BE bleeping KIDS. stop putting adult problems on children.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.