Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm not going to shit on where she lives. Purchasing a home is hard AF, and what she has, many people would dream of. There's nothing wrong with a small kitchen, please remember there are people on here who may have smaller homes than that and it's unkind to shit on affordable housing.

(yes I know you all aren't directing your comments to others and only T because of the lifestyle she portrays but she indeed bought a condo for her little family. Kids don't need huge spaces, she likely has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths).

Now go back to talking about how she is absolutely ALLERGIC to covering up her midsection and how she is going out in bras everywhere. Because that's snarkable and gross. Also her extremely low self-esteem and how she needs to be half naked in every picture so she could get praised. I hope T sees this place as a fresh start and can begin realizing how important her kids are and stop being so full of herself.
It’s not where she lives that’s the problem for me. I bought a house on my own and as a single female it’s NOT EASY…I really commend anyone that can do it! Partnered up or not it’s just that much harder on a single income. So if she can do it kudos to her.

The problem is we can figure out she DIDNT do it without help from parents, government assistance, or whatever other form of help. Which again, IS FINE!

JUST 👏🏼 ADMIT 👏🏼 IT 👏🏼

She is 100% correct that she OnLy ShOwS wHaT sHe WaNtS the part where she is wrong is we aren’t stupid.

She claims she is so real but she hides all the REAL shit that goes on. Half of it for no logical reason! Why is she avoiding the question of house vs apartment? Why does it matter to say what it is? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?!

Take it a step further - she want to iNfLuEnCe and make a difference?“Hey guys i was able to secure a great housing deal through this state program, single moms check it out!” Or “as you all know my son Julian is special needs, check out this amazing non profit that helps kids just like him”

She only uses her platform to fill her narcissistic needs for validation yet plays victim that everyone type casts her off jerseylicious that she’s really this heart of gold loyal honest to god good person and it’s just NOT TRUE. I’ve seen her attack so many ppl who weren’t even being mean! Making fun of ppl, picking them apart just because she doesn’t like something that’s said then states “be nice” when it comes to herself - its SO hypocritical!

The bullshit she pulled with MLockee’s competition PERIOD! she had allllll the time in the world to get involved in that but can’t answer fans honestly and openly? Can’t take 2 minutes to explain what this “home” is?

She cries the blues she has no financial support from Corey yet she always has money for all this superficial shit…SO WHICH IS IT?! Everything with her is a contradiction and twisting things to seem different than reality starting with her body. This condo situation is 100% the same thing. THAT’S my issue with it personally. It’s more of the same shit she always does.

Avoiding the TRUTH of what it is and how she got it. Can’t even answer a damn question about hair products honestly “i use any shampoo at the drug store”. F’ING RIDICULOUS. That’s the TrayWay 👏🏼 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 62

TracyDiFAKO

Whelp, after stalking y'all for quite awhile, I decided to join the tattle life. I came across tattle after seeing a post of good ole Big T (Disney posts and how none of the family shows any affection to Jayden) and it threw up some red flags for me. I quickly googled her name and tattle was the first thing that popped up and I've learned alot from reading y'alls posts. I didn't realize her last name was Maloney, how she interacts with her "followers" and with your lovely help, how she photoshops her pictures. I don't know her personally nor would I ever want too. As a former saddie (and I take that term lightly because I stopped listening after season 1 and only listened in for the Hat episode so I could find Craberto on intsa lol) I have seen the light to her and her "posts". You may see me come and go at times, since unlike Big T, I'm a single mother of a 6 year old daughter, work full time and am going to school part-time to get my bachelor's. Nice to meet y'all :)

• Heart
Reactions: 57

ColorlessGreenIdeas

What the fuck you mean he took over the man of the house roll like no man can....ummmm ma'am he's fucking 4 did he get job and start paying bills or something?

Also that bathroom video was absolutely unnecessary and good lord the tempers and absolutely no self control with Julian and how he resorts to throwing his hands right away. And how she had to hold Jayden back smh.....
A 4 year old is NOT the man of the house. HE IS A CHILD. HIS JOB IS TO BE A CHILD. His job is to play and learn and go to school and learn how to relate to the world. He is a literal toddler, nothing about him is "old soul." This is a beyond fucked up statement. She has some severe psychosexual issues to be projecting an adult role onto her TODDLER SON. She is appalling, she is NOT WELL, she needs serious mental health intervention, I will die on this hill

• Heart
Reactions: 56

tired24/7/365

Chatty Member
I’ll shit on where SHE lives. I’m not shitting on other people who live in affordable housing and truly need it. I’m shitting on a person who portrays a lifestyle trying to make herself look better than everyone else. She flaunts this false narrative that she’s privileged and looks down on everyone else. Like our “normal lives” are beneath her. Fuck her. I hope this humbles the shit out of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Has anyone ever tried calling CPS
Never felt like it was my place to do that. If the teachers who see them everyday aren't calling CPS, then what place do I have to do so? At the end of the day, we ARE just strangers on the internet. We gather here to shit talk an "influencer" who had made her entire life public. What pisses me off is the lack of motivation Corey has to get those kids for more than just his scheduled weekends.

I took a brief hiatus from Tattle. I missed you all! I see nothing has changed. Tracy is still photoshopping even with having work done. She'll never be happy with her body.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Smitty123

Chatty Member
Imagine trying to take “cute” videos, “in the moment” and your kids are fighting the whole time! You know it’s pure chaos in that house 24:7! Not that she would know bc she’s never there.
Imagine propping your phone up with a filter and pretending your 3 year old turned it on to video and was candidly recording himself and you? That was the stupidest video. “Kids let’s go in the bathroom so I can record us and put a mom song over it, so everyone can tell me how incredible I am.” She’s such a loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Tracy fully believes she was meant to be a Trophy Wife. She believes she was meant to have a cleaning lady, a nanny and a cook… more than likely it was supposed to be a Woman from the BIPOC Community who would work 7am- 7pm 6 days a week, someone preferably not attractive in her eyes.

Tara was probably the closest she got to that when Skylar was born. Again when Jayden was born and once more when Julian was born.

When things ended with her and Corey, Corey probably said something about her being sub-par with cooking and cleaning and probably her laziness as well….in turn, she took this as “No man would want her” and she has built herself a nice narrative with that statement because nobody from Corey’s side has put her in her lane with the exception of her shit talking Gene.

Now here she is, fully divorced. 3 kids, and the idea that she will never get another man… so now she has let it consume her. Weight loss surgery, fillers and a breast augmentation to start…. Tummy tuck and BBL to be determined…She is using a narrative that she was never able to put herself first… but if you followed her long enough, you know Corey went above and beyond to give her everything she wanted…. So in turn, she has always been able to put herself first….. she ran back to her parents because she knew they’d help her with the kids and slowly she pushed them on to her parents just enough that if it wasn’t for the mini stunt recently, you’d almost think she doesn’t have kids…. The goal for her is to get a man… and hopefully one that will take care of her the way she wants to be and take care of the kids the way she believes Corey doesn’t. Her end game is to marry someone with money and do nothing else but spend his money.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Simiauci

VIP Member
[https://tattle.life/threads/tracy-dimarco-83-duck-lips-lopsided-tits.29553/]

Thanks to @Simiauci for the previous thread!

Ok ladies I really hope I just did that right!?!? One of our more eloquent ladies wanna take the recap

also she is way more chill about getting her account back this time
Thank you Amour!!

@SmotPoker29 We miss your fabulous recaps!

Ladies and Gentlemen WELCOME to thread #84

Good, good, good!! Nice mess this week with the alleged deactivation of Maloney's new boobs Instagram account.
It seems that this was all fake and orchestrated. By a totally unexpected miracle Danielle saved Tracy again by relentlessly harassing Instagram (apparently she has nothing else to do) and managed to reactivate Maloney's page! Thank heavens because Maloney's life depended on it!! Luckily, her (invisible) friends have supported her more and better than any other friend on this earth will be able to do, by not inviting her to a night out when 3 of them were all together....no comments needed...🤭
We will quickly know the reason for all this shit show!!

Tracy's boobs are going well, still ugly and badly made, our dollarstore Barbie flaunts them anywhere, anytime.

Only few hideous outfits this week as Maloney doesn't appear to have showered or changed in the whole week.

BUT life is good and we had the chance on this exceptional Sunday of Mother's Day and Julian's eternal birthday (it seems that this child changes his birthday every year) that, after breaking our ears and balls with her endless speeches to her glory, to the glory of the wonderful mother she is, Tracy was able to parade at Papa Maloney's country club in the company of her frumpy son and her daughters dressed in outfits rather inappropriate for their age.

After a quick fix to Schroeder's nose, she spent an hour in the toilet making ridiculous videos with her 3 overexcited children, dressed in a horrible $24 (including shipping) "pied-de-poule"/houndstooth leggings.

What a great week!
Maloney must be exhausted.
Hurry to bed, it's time to regain strength for the intense next week!
A job?! One hour cleaning?! An educational outing with her children! LOL! Big joke!!
A week of telling us about her future teeth and her exceptional dentist, a week of telling us about her next outing by sharing memes and stories and tagging her friends, a week of photoshopping, a week of showing us her new bikini and sharing endless photos from this Sunday, a week of self-glorification!

All is well in Maloney's world!

Have a nice week, girls!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

penne4yourthoughts

Truly laughing my ass off today at karma smacking Tracy in the face.
For someone whose favorite go-to jab at people is insinuating their living situations are a joke (“I bet he sleeps in his moms basement on Superman sheets!”) her “new home” looks an awful lot like me and my husbands first apartment, a 1 bedroom $950 a month closet near a bad spot in Philly.
I remember all those years ago when her and her crazy fans attacked me in her comments section and she told me I would “never have a beautiful family like hers”.
Well, I’m not only doing just fine but I’m thriving in a 5 bedroom home with my husband and new baby on the way.
Enjoy that beige cube in your affordable housing complex though 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

ColorlessGreenIdeas

Oh my god the Mother's Day tribute video to herself, in the country club bathroom, set to "Mama I love you" lyrics where she's the mama in this case, the tacky full on houndstooth for each of them

⚰ I am dead from cringe

"Wow! Jay look! the camera, it's RECORDING! Come look at it! *points at screen* That's so crazy! And just as I was standing here fluffing my hair and my tits! The timing, it's uncanny!"

Who tf even is this clown

• Haha

Missliss416

Chatty Member
Tell us again how you don’t edit your kids pics? Tracy’s photo vs Epsteins photo 3 weeks apart!

1652100108373.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

penne4yourthoughts

Way too many stretch marks for a bikini bottom like that
Sorry
Honestly I personally am never going to hate on any woman for wearing any swimsuit, at any size or fitness level. Everyone deserves to wear something they feel confident and sexy in. What I DONT like is the photoshopping of pictures, her dishonesty about how she lost the weight, and the convenient flip-flopping of views and values. When she was BIG and she couldn’t really hide it, she was allll about support for big girls and thick girls rule the world and body positivity and “this is what a real moms body looks like” blah blah blah. Now after she got WLS and dropped a ton of weight it’s all about crop tops and photoshopping a fake ass on her body and lying to everyone saying she’s on a keto diet. A little bit more honesty and vulnerability on her part would go a lonnggg way, and if that was the case I wouldn’t give two shits what bikini she chooses to wear.

• Heart

margaritatime

VIP Member
View attachment 1270619View attachment 1270620
From the comments section on the wedding photos post…. Which is it, you’ve known him since 1st grade or since y’all were babies!?!
eVeRyHiNg Is HeAlInG pErFeCtLy…….ok, if you say so big t! 😂😂😂
I was going to say this yesterday. Everytime tattle mentions something on repeat she makes a random post about it.
I.e. kid's teeth - suddenly she posts a dentist visit .
Dentist says their teeth are in perfect health ,👏👏 and they do such a good job brushing, 👏👏no cavities and are right on track to perfect Sicilian adult teeth.👏👏 Says we are doing everything right.
👏👏
Julian's condition- doctor says he is doing great, on the right track. They are shocked at how advanced he is for his age , 👏👏says Im an amazing mom for advocating for my son as a single mom of 3 👏👏and they never seen any parent go so hard for their kid.
👏👏
Soon we will see a follow up with Dr. F- healing is going better than expected. Still a little bit swollen. He says they look amazing and are the perfect shape, size and placement of where they are supposed to be . 👏👏He has never seen such impeccable results. 👏👏Says my Sicilian genes are responsible for this amazing recovery and I should be all set in time for hot girl summer 👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart

Cupcake00

Chatty Member
What the fuck you mean he took over the man of the house roll like no man can....ummmm ma'am he's fucking 4 did he get job and start paying bills or something?

Also that bathroom video was absolutely unnecessary and good lord the tempers and absolutely no self control with Julian and how he resorts to throwing his hands right away. And how she had to hold Jayden back smh.....

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Omg! She is really living in affordable housing! Not that there is anything wrong with that..BUT when you are flaunting new boobs, 101 new body procedures, soon to be new teeth, out at the club on the weekends which I’m sure costs some money, and clearly don’t have a job, there is something very wrong with this. It’s sad to the people that live in affordable housing and still try and work and do their part. It’s actually disgusting!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45