Tracy Dimarco #71 Rap sheets and karate belts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just on Spotify listening to NOT bad examples- how has that piece of shite podcast still got 4.1 stars!? It’s so bad, so out of touch, no decent content in at least a year. I urge anyone to 1 star it! Especially as they’re still making money on patreon, absolute daylight robbery charging people to listen to that crap

Reactions: 17
So no, jayden doesn't have a matching set. Got it
She for sure meant “DEFINITELY not pajamas” and the tone of her response is WOW. What a witch. That’s not a track suit Tracy with that thin ass cotton material. Its DEFINITELY a pajama set cause you’re too lazy to dress them if it’s not a Reese pieces full head to toe outfit so you have to put no thought into getting them ready because you’re bleeping lazy.

Has anyone ever noticed that? All their outfits are sets 😂 she’s too lazy to just buy pants and shirts separately and put thought into an outfit every day. Now don’t get me wrong, my kids have a few outfits that are sets and it is easier to get them ready when you have a full outfit already but I mean.. that’s all they wear! At least at the Epsteins they have choices in shirts/pants to pick an outfit out themselves or whatever. Maybe Skylar is into different colors than Jayden or they are into different styles and they can never express that with these matching outfit sets!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Not Tracy trying to justify why her daughter is going to school in the pjs she wore last night 🙄. I guess that’s what happens when you care more about yet another appointment for your shallow ass sole than your child wearing a cute outfit to school.

Reactions: 25
Ladies, I usually don’t post and just read all of the tea but I am absolutely appalled at how greasy Skylar’s hair is. That is not a day or 2 of grease, i bet it’s been over a week since that kid has had a proper hair washing. Either that or I could see Trashbag telling her “go take a shower and bathe your siblings while you’re at it”.

Celebrating Skylar’s birthday with color and I’m sure new extensions.
She’s so god damn ugly with her concealer covered clown lips. Look at the expression on her face.. the ugliness from inside definitely radiates on the outside. Nasty pig can get her hair done all the time but she can’t bathe her children. I really hope someone calls CPS and gives the Eps full custody.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I would have taken my kid out of school for the day and taken her to get her nails done or something fun if I wasn’t gonna have her not go sit in a salon and get my hair done

Reactions: 21
Ladies, I usually don’t post and just read all of the tea but I am absolutely appalled at how greasy Skylar’s hair is. That is not a day or 2 of grease, i bet it’s been over a week since that kid has had a proper hair washing. Either that or I could see Trashbag telling her “go take a shower and bathe your siblings while you’re at it”.

She’s so god damn ugly with her concealer covered clown lips. Look at the expression on her face.. the ugliness from inside definitely radiates on the outside. Nasty pig can get her hair done all the time but she can’t bathe her children. I really hope someone calls CPS and gives the Eps full custody.
poor little girl, she needs a hug so badly. I cant wait to see what the Eps have planned for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Recycling pics at 730am… what could she possibly be going to Bonita for today?!
These lips are an actual crime 😔. They look ready to explode wide open. Who the hell is telling her this is a good look? Her lips were tooooo thin to begin with to even go this large to still look semi good and normal. Irina needs to be put in jail for this. Wow. What am I even looking at?

I predict she's going to do the Brielle Biermann and walk back all this mess she made out of her face.

@Zenmartini stated it well, "You're doing amazing, Sweetie!" 😉😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
As a single mom who just started a new job, this is twice I had to leave my job to go get my son from school bc hes sick. There is no hair appointments, there is no, oh im gonna spoil myself. There is none of that tit. Yet here is this hoebag bleep waffle over here spending a good 300 for a dye job, not including hair extensions. Not including lip injections of bleeping cement. duck this giant PIECE OF ABSOLUTE GARBAGE of a vessel. duck her and I know that bleep reads here. So Tracy, duck you and duck the fact you THINK you're a mother when you are so far from that title you dont deserve those kids. You don't deserve the money Corey gives you and you sure as duck do not deserve the title of "mother"
Good day you absolute fat bleeping waste of space.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
7…. 7… SHES GOING TO BE bleeping SEVEN YEARS OLD TOMORROW…. WHY IS SHE POSING LIKE SHES 16?!? Why is she in pajamas and why the duck are they always outside… and why the duck is Skylar Photoshopped as bleeping usual!!!!!

also… reminder that Skylar gets a birthday party with family, with her dads family and a friends party… while Jayden gets a shared birthday cake…. This witch needs to duck all the way off with her favoritism. View attachment 1037159View attachment 1037159View attachment 1037159
I bet you that Sky’s party will be where the babyshower was at and at the same bowling place where they celebrated papi crabcakes' daughter.

Reactions: 14
You know why the hair is getting done right ??? It’s crabby patty weekend 💃🏻 That time every 2 weeks that they can pretend that they are in love and “Goals” and minute by minute lives of of tongue sucking and face grabbing oh and lots of photoshopping

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I bet you that Sky’s party will be where the babyshower was at and at the same bowling place where they celebrated papi crabcakes' daughter.
What parent is going to drive their kid that far for a birthday party when they probably don’t even like the mother. 🤣🤣🤣 I’m sure Papa Maloney made sure the party is near by so some children show up… bets on how drunk she will be at Sky’s party and how she’ll make it about herself?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

im willing to bet she said they got caught in the rain, to make it seem like her hair is wet from the rain when its really grease

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Almost Friday time for club nights and terrible outfit choices!!!!!! And how sad that it's the firdt if the month she has gotten her nails, lips and now hair done and that poor child doesn't even have a decent bleeping pair of shoes!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Celebrating Skylar’s birthday with color and I’m sure new extensions.
Omggg, all this narcissistic does is fish for compliments, when she's not complimenting herself 😩 Does she really have no clue how desperate she's making herself look?! I just can't anymore. I had to unfollow her, I don't even want to add to her numbers anymore, she's so fckn gross. Influencer my ass! And there's NOOO FCKN WAY she's getting all these procedures and services for free, BS! Anyone with half a brain can see by her engagement, she bought most of her followers. I can't wait to see the karma slap her in the face.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
apparently she took all her extensions out. idk if i believe that, honestly. it looks longer now than it was in the pic she posted of her and crabby. anyone listen to the song she put on that pic it was the part she noted when she shared it something about ex stuck on my new wife or something? is she referring to corey OR one of his exs?

didnt someone post on here how its bad to keep extension in for so long? coincidence i think not

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.