Tracy Dimarco #71 Rap sheets and karate belts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just going to throw this out there. “The epsteins” should not be raising the children. Maybe his father ? But the epsteins? No. That’s no different then the Maloneys raising them. These three children have two parents and no one else should be responsible for them.
Eh just generally meant not Tracy because I don’t think she has anything to add. Yes Corey but I don’t think Tara has any problems stepping up to provide help where needed. I think when the parents are unfit or solely unable to it’s only fair to the kids to have help wherever it comes from. Grandparents aunts uncles. It takes a village.

Reactions: 10
Gotta report Steiny's comment and write "close thread" so mods can see. I've done it already. But for future reference...

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Did she already tell graddaddy yankee she loves him?
Delusional barbie thinks ppl care. Everyone's had a heartbreak or another so enough with the woe is me miss past pain and trauma.

I bet the past pain and trauma was none existent when they blew through that settlement or when she liked to watch not to mention her grade A talent in the bedroom girl please!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.