Tracy Dimarco #71 Rap sheets and karate belts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies, feel free to recap because I have a migraine and can barely think in French so imagine the dusaster in English šŸ¤£

Have a wonderful month of february! ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Woah wtf !!!
WHAT IS THIS? No one and I mean absolutely no one wants to look like this! Wtf is wrong with these people?

So we have gone from absolutely no more kids to no, for now and then someoneā€™s grandchild is on their way?ā€¦.what the actual duck does this child have to do with you? Itā€™s your ā€œboyfriendsā€daughters baby (and Iā€™m using the word boyfriend very loosely) sheā€™s isnā€™t related to you. Your boyfriend wasnā€™t their for his kids so you think he will be around for a grandchild? Oh Maloney, you are indeed dumber than we thought you were. Fucken idiot.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
WHAT IS THIS? No one and I mean absolutely no one wants to look like this! Wtf is wrong with these people?

So we have gone from absolutely no more kids to no, for now and then someoneā€™s grandchild is on their way?ā€¦.what the actual duck does this child have to do with you? Itā€™s your ā€œboyfriendsā€daughters baby (and Iā€™m using the word boyfriend very loosely) sheā€™s isnā€™t related to you. Your boyfriend wasnā€™t their for his kids so you think he will be around for a grandchild? Oh Maloney, you are indeed dumber than we thought you were. Fucken idiot.
Tracy would have another child when all her other crap is exhausted. Anything to try and get the numbers up on IG

Reactions: 21
Recycling pics at 730amā€¦ what could she possibly be going to Bonita for today?!
At 7:30am shouldnā€™t she be getting 3 kids ready for school?

FOR ALL THINGS HOLY AND SACRED THIS KUNTASAURAS SHOULD NOT REPRODUCE AGAIN. Especially because that kid would have the real dead beat dad and sheā€™ll really be whining about child support.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Seriously this girl wears more crop tops in winter then I can count! Wait I can count them cause she wears the same one for a week!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
so shes posts those pics of julian-no snow and that jacket. posts pics of sky and theres snow, no jacket and she has press on nails

Reactions: 13
Seriously this girl wears more crop tops in winter then I can count! Wait I can count them cause she wears the same one for a week!
she craves all the attention LOOK AT ME AND HOW MUCH WEIGHT I LOST BY CUTTING OUT CARBS N SUGAR. LOL

At 7:30am shouldnā€™t she be getting 3 kids ready for school?

FOR ALL THINGS HOLY AND SACRED THIS KUNTASAURAS SHOULD NOT REPRODUCE AGAIN. Especially because that kid would have the real dead beat dad and sheā€™ll really be whining about child support.
amen!!!

Reactions: 11
So, Skylar gets to celebrate her birthday for days before her actual birthday. Tracy took her shopping to pick out her own presents (probably because she has no clue what her kid likes) and Jayden got to share a cake with her uncle for her birthday. Tell me Skyā€™s your favoywithout telling me sheā€™s your favorite.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
AGAIN Skylar (I mean it would be any kid of hers really) outside in the bleeping cold for pictures. WHY are they always outside for photos Maloney? Why donā€™t we ever see them inside? WHY canā€™t you take a picture inside? Just like we all speculate your house must be a bleeping hoarder pigsty crappy place piled high with crap you donā€™t want us seeing. You donā€™t want us to see the filth you live in. crappy mother, crappy house. Something must be pretty bad that we never see them inside. Itā€™s ok. Iā€™ll ask Corey :)

• Haha
Reactions: 38

She really thinks they are gonna last that longā€¦. By the time that baby comes he will be just a bad memory.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those pics of skylar make me so sad. Outside in pajamas posing like her mother. And likely Tracy making her wear tacky press on nails. That poor girl

• Sad
Reactions: 22
So, Skylar gets to celebrate her birthday for days before her actual birthday. Tracy took her shopping to pick out her own presents (probably because she has no clue what her kid likes) and Jayden got to share a cake with her uncle for her birthday. Tell me Skyā€™s your favoywithout telling me sheā€™s your favorite.
and she also has to remind everyone that shes having a party with her friends

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.