Tracy Dimarco #71 Rap sheets and karate belts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uuuuhhmmmm.... Really bad photo shopping, or is she becoming the cat lady at, what? 34? From the bumpy, lip filler migration, to all the procedures she's having done weekly.....Trashy, I PROMISE you, none of our husband's want you, in fact, most of us with actual partners laugh at you with our significant other 😚 You see there ARE great men out there who don't cheat and sneak. I'm with my husband since we're 20, going on almost 20 years together, and we share phone's ALL day and night. The good men just don't want trash like you, therefore you get what you give. And, not to toot my own horn, but I may be a few years older than you, never had botox or fillers (I actually have a real disorder where my body produces too much collagen, I'm in remission since I'm a teenager, but went through hell because of it) and not only do I look wayyyyy younger than you..... I'm the type of witch you'd be hating on with every malicious bone in your body because let's face it, we ALLL look better than you 🤷🏽‍♀️ ANDDDDDD, thats why your fake man is in most of our dms witch 😚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
AGAIN Skylar (I mean it would be any kid of hers really) outside in the bleeping cold for pictures. WHY are they always outside for photos Maloney? Why don’t we ever see them inside? WHY can’t you take a picture inside? Just like we all speculate your house must be a bleeping hoarder pigsty crappy place piled high with crap you don’t want us seeing. You don’t want us to see the filth you live in. crappy mother, crappy house. Something must be pretty bad that we never see them inside. It’s ok. I’ll ask Corey :)
this one couldve easily been taken inside too, like right after putting them on, and showing her actual nails. the others she could justify as they were waiting for the bus so took the pic while they waited or something (not saying its ok by any means bc those kids are never inside for any of her pics)

Reactions: 13
Woah wtf !!!
There were 10 "PALLETS" left 1-2 weeks ago, and 9 left 2-3 days ago. Wow, yeah! They're really just selling like hot cakes!

What kind of make up professional can't spell palette???

These bleeping tools. I am unable to can

• Haha
Reactions: 32
7…. 7… SHES GOING TO BE bleeping SEVEN YEARS OLD TOMORROW…. WHY IS SHE POSING LIKE SHES 16?!? Why is she in pajamas and why the duck are they always outside… and why the duck is Skylar Photoshopped as bleeping usual!!!!!

also… reminder that Skylar gets a birthday party with family, with her dads family and a friends party… while Jayden gets a shared birthday cake…. This witch needs to duck all the way off with her favoritism.
AE261CF5-87CB-4E0E-B517-F82BB9AAD1C4.jpeg

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Uuuuhhmmmm.... Really bad photo shopping, or is she becoming the cat lady at, what? 34? From the bumpy, lip filler migration, to all the procedures she's having done weekly.....Trashy, I PROMISE you, none of our husband's want you, in fact, most of us with actual partners laugh at you with our significant other 😚 You see there ARE great men out there who don't cheat and sneak. I'm with my husband since we're 20, going on almost 20 years together, and we share phone's ALL day and night. The good men just don't want trash like you, therefore you get what you give. And, not to toot my own horn, but I may be a few years older than you, never had botox or fillers (I actually have a real disorder where my body produces too much collagen, I'm in remission since I'm a teenager, but went through hell because of it) and not only do I look wayyyyy younger than you..... I'm the type of witch you'd be hating on with every malicious bone in your body because let's face it, we ALLL look better than you 🤷🏽‍♀️ ANDDDDDD, thats why your fake man is in most of our dms witch 😚
Hey trashy your fake spider lashes are falling off hun

• Haha
Reactions: 16
7…. 7… SHES GOING TO BE bleeping SEVEN YEARS OLD TOMORROW…. WHY IS SHE POSING LIKE SHES 16?!? Why is she in pajamas and why the duck are they always outside… and why the duck is Skylar Photoshopped as bleeping usual!!!!!View attachment 1037159View attachment 1037159View attachment 1037159
Those poor kids. They really dont have a chance at life. If she does anything in her life, it will be the hurt those kids while making sure her ego is still intact. She wouldnt know what its like to be a real mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Is there trouble in paradise?Between both there insta stores it seems it,if my man posted anything like him I would be embarrassed to date him,the fact he says"she got me"speaks volumes on his character

Reactions: 17
7…. 7… SHES GOING TO BE bleeping SEVEN YEARS OLD TOMORROW…. WHY IS SHE POSING LIKE SHES 16?!? Why is she in pajamas and why the duck are they always outside… and why the duck is Skylar Photoshopped as bleeping usual!!!!!

also… reminder that Skylar gets a birthday party with family, with her dads family and a friends party… while Jayden gets a shared birthday cake…. This witch needs to duck all the way off with her favoritism. View attachment 1037159View attachment 1037159View attachment 1037159
Hmm the tongue 👅 wonder where she gets that from … this fuckin asshole pisses me off

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Tell us you read Tattle without saying it for $800 👏🏽
You're sooo obvious Trashy. Everything we call out, you miraculously post something right away to the try and prove us wrong, and in some sick way, to yourself. We were all saying those pics of Julian weren't new because there was no snow on the ground, sooo Trashy makes sure to post Sky (edited to high hell no less) with snow in it 🤦🏽‍♀️ 🤣 you really are a goofy witch 🤣 these poor girls are gonna have major body issues growing up and that's sad af!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Tell us you read Tattle without saying it for $800 👏🏽
You're sooo obvious Trashy. Everything we call out, you miraculously post something right away to the try and prove us wrong, and in some sick way, to yourself. We were all saying those pics of Julian weren't new because there was no snow on the ground, sooo Trashy makes sure to post Sky (edited to high hell no less) with snow in it 🤦🏽‍♀️ 🤣 you really are a goofy witch 🤣 these poor girls are gonna have major body issues growing up and that's sad af!
Im not trying to pick her apart, but is there a black spot on her tongue?

Reactions: 8

also… reminder that Skylar gets a birthday party with family, with her dads family and a friends party… while Jayden gets a shared birthday cake…. This witch needs to duck all the way off with her favoritism. View attachment 1037159View attachment 1037159View attachment 1037159
Poor child looks older then her years

You got caught in the rain? Then why didn’t you just stay inside…?

also look how greasy Sky’s hair is.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Im not trying to pick her apart, but is there a black spot on her tongue?
I just checked, and it looks more like an indentation in her tongue than a black spot, but who knows with all the photo shopping she does. It's really sick

Reactions: 12

I really wish someone with a burner would call her out about the favoritism.

You know she’s doing all this to justify her 3 day birthday weekend bender. That’s literally the only reason.

Reactions: 17
She’s getting her bleeping color done again… I can’t wait til her hair falls out

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.