Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

throwaway7777

Hi everyone. I’ve debated on ever speaking up out this for the longest time. You could pay me to ever bring me to any of her social media pages to even dm her to bring myself the closure but here I am. Last year I typed in Tracy DiMarco Bully, and I saw a thread from this page. If only you guys knew how evil and heartless she can actually get you would be shocked I couldn’t bring myself to even look at Tracy’s page for years after how bad she treated me. But I have the courage to get my closure and share. Hoping maybe she will see this. I don’t think she’s changed and she is still the aggressive woman as she was over 12 years ago. Tracy is narcissistic and aggressive. As I’ve said this happened over 12 years ago. I can only speak for how she was back then and how bad she was to me. Anyone who knew Tracy then knew how aggressive and scary she was. You look at her wrong and she would get aggressive. I was very quiet, and a very easy target. To cut the story short. She bullied me to the point of hysteria. I was already an abused young woman. My parents used to beat me as a child, I was scared enough of the world and she pushed me over the edge. I tried committing su*icde in my closet by hanging myself after being harassed by Tracy. She terrified me. Lucky my sister found me. But if anyone knows how evil she can get, she showed no mercy. I did nothing to her. I don’t know how she acts now. All I know is how she was. I took a look at her page to debate dming her for closure but I could bring myself to do it. From what i see she is just as grotesque, hyper sexualised and twisted in her behaviour as she was when we were young. This Italian persona she puts on is all a lie. Maybe someone in her family may have Italian roots but the Maloneys are far from Italian, anyone who knows them knows that. It’s so disgusting. She wears the cornicello? Why Tracy. You are the one people need to protect themselves from, not you. You’re the evil one.
I pray your children never have to meet someone like you, or get treated like how you treated others. I don’t think you see how bad you treat people. How bad you treat yourself. You are sociopathic maybe even a psychopath. You show every symptom. It shows by the lifetime of risky behaviour you partake in. You act out sexually, aggressively. You are a bully. No cornicello or Instagram facade will protect you for so long. The truth will come out. And your little friends, they were just as a bad. I hope you see the damage you’ve done to people around you. And that you get help, because by the looks of your page I doubt you have self reflected.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

LadyCopper

Chatty Member
What I dont get is her justification that 'I dont pay for these services, I promote them in exchange for discount / free.' If they're not paying you in real money that can pay your electric bill and your rent, then you need to get a real job. She acts like it's Corey's sole purpose to provide for the home for the kids, the food, clothes, utilities, etc. Yet, her 'job' is to only cover her nails and hair and lip injections? Her getting free services takes up time, even if it's free, and that's time she could be working a real job.

Like, my paycheck doesn't come in form of eyebrow threading, hair stylist, and manicures...My paycheck allows me to get those services and also pay for my utilities and housing. Dear God, this woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Itsamecorey

And btw Tracy since you read here … since it’s all about looks to you … Jayden is your best looking child…. So go fuck yourself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Corey’s birthday post about Skylar is about Skylar. Tracy’s post about Skylar, is about Tracy. Corey has his issues to work on, but no doubt he loves his kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

SippinHawtTea

She acts as if she has some real 6-2/7-3/8-4/9-5 job that she had to call off of last minute and got her ass ripped for. She doesn’t care about those kids, I don’t give a fuck what she says or how many posts she makes about what a good mom she is… she is trash because she’s complaining about a decision made in the name of safety…..If she really feels that way, call Tara to come pick up the kids early and let Tara do birthday things with Skylar while you sit and stare in a mirror and play with your horrid lips and figure out how your body is going to look with your awful boob job because as usual…. Tracy puts Tracy above all…. I bet she’s more upset that Skylar won’t get birthday attention at school today over anything.
She would rather send her kids off on a bus in icy conditions so she can start her "2.5 days alone" then know they are home safe. I agree, call Tara - she will be MORE than happy to start the weekend a few hours early with those kids!

Its 11am (8am in Cali where I am) on her DAUGHTERS birthday and NO birthday post except 1 fucking picture for her in her story. But she posted 2,675 pictures and videos of herself just yesterday after getting her hair done.
Self-absorbed, twat ass cunt bitch, cum sucking whore, excuse for a mom! :poop:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

whatgoeson

Chatty Member
On crabbys most recent post (a video montage of the two of them 🤮) Tracy is ALL over the comments replying to nearly everyone who comments on their relationship. She is 100% insecure and possessive. To me that’s a crazy chick

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
As a single mom who just started a new job, this is twice I had to leave my job to go get my son from school bc hes sick. There is no hair appointments, there is no, oh im gonna spoil myself. There is none of that shit. Yet here is this hoebag cunt waffle over here spending a good 300 for a dye job, not including hair extensions. Not including lip injections of fucking cement. Fuck this giant PIECE OF ABSOLUTE GARBAGE of a vessel. Fuck her and I know that cunt reads here. So Tracy, fuck you and fuck the fact you THINK you're a mother when you are so far from that title you dont deserve those kids. You don't deserve the money Corey gives you and you sure as fuck do not deserve the title of "mother"
Good day you absolute fat fucking waste of space.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

whatgoeson

Chatty Member
And this is why she is not and will never be an influencer. She doesn’t know how to respond to people and can’t answer simple questions. Why does everything have to be a secret? Cheap shampoos? Ok then tell the girl asking you that right now your using VO5 or Suave. FOH she is so unrelatable and such a fucking weirdo for dodging the simplest of questions and lashing out. And quite frankly I refuse to believe that she just uses whatever she can find on her hair and ZERO products. Wasn’t she a hair dresser? I call bullshit

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

KH523

I’m so over people commenting on her Instagram how she’s such a strong woman after what she went through. Is it me or am I missing something? She was married, yes he said f*cked up things to her and cheated. Yea it’s not ideal but millions of women go through the same thing if not way worse than what she went through. And if she’s still not over it and she’s still mentioning it on her social media and still bashing her ex she’s clearly still not over it and needs to take a break from social media and get some therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

ispy007Dani

Chatty Member
New thread title ideas:
1) White Boots Lead To Blacked Out 3somes
2) Justifying While Judging
3) Off To Grandparents House We Go
4) Big Lips With A Small Brain
5) February Black And Blues (her IG colors)

Add suggestions ladies .....
😂
6. Balloon lips and saggy tits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40