Tracy DiMarco #68 Latino and the tramp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s more embarrassing about the videos from Tuesday night Trash Bag?
1- your man taping women shaking their asses?
2- the videos show he looks NOTHING like his photoshopped face ?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When ever someon hits a nerve she flys off the handle

Loves to play a victim
Was this while the hospital was shut down for the birth because they got so many threats so they closed the whole floor for her lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
These look like bot comments 😂 so if it’s not one of you ladies then she’s making herself look like a bleeping idiot for responding haha 😂 if it is one of you keep up the good work 🤣
I was just about to say it looks like bots! Lol

Reactions: 8
These look like bot comments 😂 so if it’s not one of you ladies then she’s making herself look like a bleeping idiot for responding haha 😂 if it is one of you keep up the good work 🤣
I was thinking the same thing, but Whyyyyy 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 and another one..... 😂😂 Also, I just have to throw it out there, but the fact that she has only 5-20 comments a post with 528 thousand followers is embarrassing 😩😂 how does anyone believe anything outta her mouth anymore 😭😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just want to reiterate that it baffles me that her free tan girl got her boobs done before her nose

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hey everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster. I had a bit of an “infamous” crazy exchange with Tracy several years ago that got me blocked (of course) and I’m SUPER curious if any of you were around for it. It was a big ordeal on her IG and I had a couple dozen ladies messaging me after showing their support. Okay, here is the tale:

I was actually a fan of hers. We grew up around the same area in NJ so I was really excited when Jerseylicious came out and I watched every episode. I enjoyed seeing all the familiar hometown places on screen. Even though Tracy was obviously being marketed as the villain, part of me identified with her and I liked her confidence. I too used to have troubles fitting in with groups, found myself disliked by others because I would say the things out loud everyone else was just talking smack about in secret, and even though Olivia was being marketed as the sweetheart I also found her annoying. Even though I didn’t agree with Tracy’s actions all the time I respected her confidence.
I followed her on social media for years. When Jayden was born….THE INCIDENT happened.
Tracy posted a video on IG literally the second Jayden came out. She was in her gown, IV in, breathless, doctor still working between her legs, and Corey in the background with the nurses probably getting ready to cut the cord or something. Tracy said “She’s here!” And that’s where the video ended. I remember being stunned that she posted it. Over the next day, Tracy went wild with the posting. Even though Jayden was only a day old she was already doing full-on “photoshoots” in the hospital room with her. Multiple outfit changes. I rememberher posting about how she sent Corey home to go get this wild accessory for her next set of photos (it was like a huge lotus flower she wanted to put Jayden in) and being like “on the way to the hospital I asked this man if he had it and he said yeah. Guess what we don’t have?? Off to the house to get it he goes!” And she thought it was so funny.
At this time I actually felt bad for her. I thought she was posting all of this because she felt like she HAD to, to appease her following or keep her fame. I thought she must be so exhausted and she must hate feeling the pressure to post so much. So I decided to try and reassure her. To this day I remember my exact words. I commented:
“Mama, she is so beautiful. Take some time to enjoy the new member of your family. Don’t worry about posting so much. Rest and heal. We will all still be waiting for you when you get back ❤

Guys. Tracy went WILD. She went OFF on me. She replied with 3-4 PARAGRAPHS about how I was a jealous witch, how I was the reason women could never just be happy for each other, how she’s allowed to post anything she wants on HER PAGE and doesn’t need my permission, that I was disgusting for tearing a new mother down, and that I would never have a beautiful family of my own like hers because my soul was ugly and God don’t like ugly.

I was absolutely flabbergasted and actually kind of upset. Again, I was a FAN and trying to show support. After that reply she blocked me.
Over the next several hours I got direct messages from at least 30+ women all saying they agreed with me and I didn’t do anything wrong and saying they were no longer a fan of hers after seeing how she tore me apart. A bunch of them apparently went back to her page (this was before screenshotting so I never saw it) to rip her a new one for speaking to me the way she did and it caused an all-out war. I had a couple messages trickle in from hardcore Tracy stans attacking me and saying I ruined Jayden’s birth by causing drama, but I got much more coming to support me. Apparently soon after Tracy made a whole separate post about jealous people tearing down new mothers and tons of people commented to defend me and she ended up deleting it.

Please tell me if you remember or were around on her page for this. I’m so curious.
I actually do remember this and I think I even was one that reached out to you. I remember because like you I was once a fan. It was right before Jayden was born she started to annoy me. I remember thinking she was trying way too hard to make tit look perfect after giving birth. After I gave birth I was drooling all over myself from the pain meds (I had a C Section) and fighting with my son's father to go sneak me in Burger King 👑🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
just went on the page she made for jayden to see if the carseat pic was there and its now. however, i forgot how she took a test and found out she was preg at a club, she has it posted. like why?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wait, what? Did that actually happen?
This did happen but not in the extreme she makes it out to be. Another Tattler was the person or knew the person who called in the alleged threat. Hopefully that Tattler can chime in here as I don't recall the finer details just that it wasn't what Big T made it out to be.

Reactions: 14
Hey everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster. I had a bit of an “infamous” crazy exchange with Tracy several years ago that got me blocked (of course) and I’m SUPER curious if any of you were around for it. It was a big ordeal on her IG and I had a couple dozen ladies messaging me after showing their support. Okay, here is the tale:

I was actually a fan of hers. We grew up around the same area in NJ so I was really excited when Jerseylicious came out and I watched every episode. I enjoyed seeing all the familiar hometown places on screen. Even though Tracy was obviously being marketed as the villain, part of me identified with her and I liked her confidence. I too used to have troubles fitting in with groups, found myself disliked by others because I would say the things out loud everyone else was just talking smack about in secret, and even though Olivia was being marketed as the sweetheart I also found her annoying. Even though I didn’t agree with Tracy’s actions all the time I respected her confidence.
I followed her on social media for years. When Jayden was born….THE INCIDENT happened.
Tracy posted a video on IG literally the second Jayden came out. She was in her gown, IV in, breathless, doctor still working between her legs, and Corey in the background with the nurses probably getting ready to cut the cord or something. Tracy said “She’s here!” And that’s where the video ended. I remember being stunned that she posted it. Over the next day, Tracy went wild with the posting. Even though Jayden was only a day old she was already doing full-on “photoshoots” in the hospital room with her. Multiple outfit changes. I rememberher posting about how she sent Corey home to go get this wild accessory for her next set of photos (it was like a huge lotus flower she wanted to put Jayden in) and being like “on the way to the hospital I asked this man if he had it and he said yeah. Guess what we don’t have?? Off to the house to get it he goes!” And she thought it was so funny.
At this time I actually felt bad for her. I thought she was posting all of this because she felt like she HAD to, to appease her following or keep her fame. I thought she must be so exhausted and she must hate feeling the pressure to post so much. So I decided to try and reassure her. To this day I remember my exact words. I commented:
“Mama, she is so beautiful. Take some time to enjoy the new member of your family. Don’t worry about posting so much. Rest and heal. We will all still be waiting for you when you get back ❤

Guys. Tracy went WILD. She went OFF on me. She replied with 3-4 PARAGRAPHS about how I was a jealous witch, how I was the reason women could never just be happy for each other, how she’s allowed to post anything she wants on HER PAGE and doesn’t need my permission, that I was disgusting for tearing a new mother down, and that I would never have a beautiful family of my own like hers because my soul was ugly and God don’t like ugly.

I was absolutely flabbergasted and actually kind of upset. Again, I was a FAN and trying to show support. After that reply she blocked me.
Over the next several hours I got direct messages from at least 30+ women all saying they agreed with me and I didn’t do anything wrong and saying they were no longer a fan of hers after seeing how she tore me apart. A bunch of them apparently went back to her page (this was before screenshotting so I never saw it) to rip her a new one for speaking to me the way she did and it caused an all-out war. I had a couple messages trickle in from hardcore Tracy stans attacking me and saying I ruined Jayden’s birth by causing drama, but I got much more coming to support me. Apparently soon after Tracy made a whole separate post about jealous people tearing down new mothers and tons of people commented to defend me and she ended up deleting it.

Please tell me if you remember or were around on her page for this. I’m so curious.
I'm sorry you had to go through this. It must be horrible living around Tracy or even interacting with her because you never know how she will react! She has no limits, no decency, she's been out of control for years. By congratulating her people feed the "beast".

Lol WHAT!? Did she actual say that? o_O:rolleyes:🤡
Oh yes!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Yup I remember this! She does / did this quite often. She has no self control.
she flipped out on me once because she said the girls were going to a WVU game but they were dressed in Virginia tech gear… I asked when they were going since they were with Gigi and Mr. Clean and it was a Saturday. There’s no way they could get to a WVU and VT game on the same day. and she went off about how she knows where her kids are going and that’s what matters. Guess she’s not good at geography 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tracy used to be SOOO vile in her comments, probably circa 2014-2017 at her peak. It was actually comedic. That’s why I’m here lol. She’s so much more tame now.

Yup I remember this! She does / did this quite often. She has no self control.
she flipped out on me once because she said the girls were going to a WVU game but they were dressed in Virginia tech gear… I asked when they were going since they were with Gigi and Mr. Clean and it was a Saturday. There’s no way they could get to a WVU and VT game on the same day. and she went off about how she knows where her kids are going and that’s what matters. Guess she’s not good at geography 🤣🤣

I remember this lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just want to reiterate that it baffles me that her free tan girl got her boobs done before her nose
Funny cause I was looking at her page yesterday and thinking the same thing!!! Tan Girls daughter is no verbal. It seems like she does a little bit more for her than T does for Jules. Tan girl thinks she a 12 out of ten. The Nose 👃 detector test determined that was a lie!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.