Tracy DiMarco #68 Latino and the tramp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone asked what size she was wearing in the savage sweats and she said I like them big on me so large....oh ok

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She corny AF for this. And to be clear I mean making the comment & then taking the time to SS specifically her comment, marking it up to make sure ppl see her comment & then posting to her stories.
Her response has absolutely nothing to do with the post about job hopping. She’s crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her response has absolutely nothing to do with the post about job hopping. She’s crazy!
lmfao this witch is always looking for validation on her divorce even though she knows its the worst thing she ever did.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is 100% lying! My twins both work at Starbucks & we don't even have the passion fruit drink in our state. Passion & Dragonfruit are the refreshers we have plus the pink drink. Any coloring is from the drinks artificial colors or maybe coloring on the freeze dried dragonfruit. But there is no way it would turn your water hig link. I'm surprised her nose isn't as long as Pinocchio's!
She wants people to believe that she is drinking water and SB is nice to take time to cut fresh passion fruit for her?
#1 SB does NOT have fresh fruit
#2 That drink is WAYYYY too pink to just be water with cut up fruit
#3 She is a lying dirtbag!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
🚨 🚨🚨New Thread🚨🚨🚨

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.