Tracy DiMarco #68 Latino and the tramp

Will Tracy celebrate her most-hated holiday (Valentine's Day) this year?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh heyyy there! The plot thickens in the garbage pail chronicles. This won't be an in depth recap as I haven't gone through the pages from #67, but what's up with Crabdaddy with a bunch of spanish mamis on "a god damn Tuesday" šŸ˜‚ They all had drinks and I'll bet you none of those girls bought their own. I'm assuming Ski and FacetunePapi supplied the alcohol. See Tracy, you are replaceable 1, 2, 3! You don't cook. You don't clean. You don't have a 9-5. You despise taking care of your kids and rarely take care of them anyway. You don't fold clothes and I can bet my spare change you haven't made a bed in over a year. You wear knockoff handbags, jewelry from Rainbow, clothes from AliBaba, and drink like a fish. You curse and don't know how to spell. Your definition of arguing is talking louder than someone else and then silencing them. You are not a lady. You are a woman. Hence why this title is so fitting. You are a hit it & quit it. The only reason Roberto is keeping up with the krackdashian (you) is because he benefits from attention. You met your match and holy hell, I can't wait for the showdown. You are going to get what you gave to Corey tenfold.

Anywayyyy, you guys do such a great job at recapping, so add anything below and answer the poll question. ā¤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Ohh heyyy there! The plot thickens in the garbage pail chronicles. This won't be an in depth recap as I haven't gone through the pages from #67, but what's up with Crabdaddy with a bunch of spanish mamis on "a god damn Tuesday" šŸ˜‚ They all had drinks and I'll bet you none of those girls bought their own. I'm assuming Ski and FacetunePapi supplied the alcohol. See Tracy, you are replaceable 1, 2, 3! You don't cook. You don't clean. You don't have a 9-5. You despise taking care of your kids and rarely take care of them anyway. You don't fold clothes and I can bet my spare change you haven't made a bed in over a year. You wear knockoff handbags, jewelry from Rainbow, clothes from AliBaba, and drink like a fish. You curse and don't know how to spell. Your definition of arguing is talking louder than someone else and then silencing them. You are not a lady. You are a woman. Hence why this title is so fitting. You are a hit it & quit it. The only reason Roberto is keeping up with the krackdashian (you) is because he benefits from attention. You met your match and holy hell, I can't wait for the showdown. You are going to get what you gave to Corey tenfold.

Anywayyyy, you guys do such a great job at recapping, so add anything below and answer the poll question. ā¤
Amazing job, per usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Amazing as always

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone in the previous thread asked where craberto worked - his LinkedIn says he's a deli manager at jetro restaurant depot.

And for those of you who haven't seen the vid of craberto at the club on tues... here it is

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Ah, ah, ah, so good!! šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Killed it as per yoush, Amiga! ā¤ā¤ā¤
That last thread flew bye. Wow!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It is crazy how her saddies drink her bullshit. You all, forget about Sophia Lauren, now it's all about Selena in comments.
Please!!!!!
It was already wrong about Sophia but then with Selena it's totally a collective hallucination of her saddies.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Amazing as always !!! Amazing writing skills !!!!
Yayyyyyy my Disney film name was used for title of the thread šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
If he wouldnā€™t of blocked me I would of suggested The Latino & the Beast as well šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

A1 recap per usual and I'm so honored you used my one liner "on a god damn Tuesday"šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Amazing as always !!! Amazing writing skills !!!!
Yayyyyyy my Disney film name was used for title of the thread šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
If he wouldnā€™t of blocked me I would of suggested The Latino & the Beast as well šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
You better stop šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ (jk, keep them rolling)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yesterday she posted a video of her in the townhouse with that hideous lamp
From the 90s that goes behind the couch. You know the one. So Iā€™m fairly certain sheā€™s still here

Reactions: 9
Hey everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster. I had a bit of an ā€œinfamousā€ crazy exchange with Tracy several years ago that got me blocked (of course) and Iā€™m SUPER curious if any of you were around for it. It was a big ordeal on her IG and I had a couple dozen ladies messaging me after showing their support. Okay, here is the tale:

I was actually a fan of hers. We grew up around the same area in NJ so I was really excited when Jerseylicious came out and I watched every episode. I enjoyed seeing all the familiar hometown places on screen. Even though Tracy was obviously being marketed as the villain, part of me identified with her and I liked her confidence. I too used to have troubles fitting in with groups, found myself disliked by others because I would say the things out loud everyone else was just talking smack about in secret, and even though Olivia was being marketed as the sweetheart I also found her annoying. Even though I didnā€™t agree with Tracyā€™s actions all the time I respected her confidence.
I followed her on social media for years. When Jayden was bornā€¦.THE INCIDENT happened.
Tracy posted a video on IG literally the second Jayden came out. She was in her gown, IV in, breathless, doctor still working between her legs, and Corey in the background with the nurses probably getting ready to cut the cord or something. Tracy said ā€œSheā€™s here!ā€ And thatā€™s where the video ended. I remember being stunned that she posted it. Over the next day, Tracy went wild with the posting. Even though Jayden was only a day old she was already doing full-on ā€œphotoshootsā€ in the hospital room with her. Multiple outfit changes. I rememberher posting about how she sent Corey home to go get this wild accessory for her next set of photos (it was like a huge lotus flower she wanted to put Jayden in) and being like ā€œon the way to the hospital I asked this man if he had it and he said yeah. Guess what we donā€™t have?? Off to the house to get it he goes!ā€ And she thought it was so funny.
At this time I actually felt bad for her. I thought she was posting all of this because she felt like she HAD to, to appease her following or keep her fame. I thought she must be so exhausted and she must hate feeling the pressure to post so much. So I decided to try and reassure her. To this day I remember my exact words. I commented:
ā€œMama, she is so beautiful. Take some time to enjoy the new member of your family. Donā€™t worry about posting so much. Rest and heal. We will all still be waiting for you when you get back ā¤ā€œ

Guys. Tracy went WILD. She went OFF on me. She replied with 3-4 PARAGRAPHS about how I was a jealous witch, how I was the reason women could never just be happy for each other, how sheā€™s allowed to post anything she wants on HER PAGE and doesnā€™t need my permission, that I was disgusting for tearing a new mother down, and that I would never have a beautiful family of my own like hers because my soul was ugly and God donā€™t like ugly.

I was absolutely flabbergasted and actually kind of upset. Again, I was a FAN and trying to show support. After that reply she blocked me.
Over the next several hours I got direct messages from at least 30+ women all saying they agreed with me and I didnā€™t do anything wrong and saying they were no longer a fan of hers after seeing how she tore me apart. A bunch of them apparently went back to her page (this was before screenshotting so I never saw it) to rip her a new one for speaking to me the way she did and it caused an all-out war. I had a couple messages trickle in from hardcore Tracy stans attacking me and saying I ruined Jaydenā€™s birth by causing drama, but I got much more coming to support me. Apparently soon after Tracy made a whole separate post about jealous people tearing down new mothers and tons of people commented to defend me and she ended up deleting it.

Please tell me if you remember or were around on her page for this. Iā€™m so curious.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
You said the SAME THING about Corey. Its funny how she's trying so hard to recreate her marriage with a cheaper more open cheater šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø you'll never learn you big dumb idiot. Just air between those Dumbo ears
What a fool! All these damn memes about love and how they so perfect for one another is beyond ridiculous and no adult with 3 kids to take care of should have this much time. Must be nice having mommy and daddy take care of the kids so you can sit home and facetune away and post the most cringe tit. Crab daddy does the same. Who would want to date that? Seriously, they both make me sick to stomach.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hey everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster. I had a bit of an ā€œinfamousā€ crazy exchange with Tracy several years ago that got me blocked (of course) and Iā€™m SUPER curious if any of you were around for it. It was a big ordeal on her IG and I had a couple dozen ladies messaging me after showing their support. Okay, here is the tale:

I was actually a fan of hers. We grew up around the same area in NJ so I was really excited when Jerseylicious came out and I watched every episode. I enjoyed seeing all the familiar hometown places on screen. Even though Tracy was obviously being marketed as the villain, part of me identified with her and I liked her confidence. I too used to have troubles fitting in with groups, found myself disliked by others because I would say the things out loud everyone else was just talking smack about in secret, and even though Olivia was being marketed as the sweetheart I also found her annoying. Even though I didnā€™t agree with Tracyā€™s actions all the time I respected her confidence.
I followed her on social media for years. When Jayden was bornā€¦.THE INCIDENT happened.
Tracy posted a video on IG literally the second Jayden came out. She was in her gown, IV in, breathless, doctor still working between her legs, and Corey in the background with the nurses probably getting ready to cut the cord or something. Tracy said ā€œSheā€™s here!ā€ And thatā€™s where the video ended. I remember being stunned that she posted it. Over the next day, Tracy went wild with the posting. Even though Jayden was only a day old she was already doing full-on ā€œphotoshootsā€ in the hospital room with her. Multiple outfit changes. I rememberher posting about how she sent Corey home to go get this wild accessory for her next set of photos (it was like a huge lotus flower she wanted to put Jayden in) and being like ā€œon the way to the hospital I asked this man if he had it and he said yeah. Guess what we donā€™t have?? Off to the house to get it he goes!ā€ And she thought it was so funny.
At this time I actually felt bad for her. I thought she was posting all of this because she felt like she HAD to, to appease her following or keep her fame. I thought she must be so exhausted and she must hate feeling the pressure to post so much. So I decided to try and reassure her. To this day I remember my exact words. I commented:
ā€œMama, she is so beautiful. Take some time to enjoy the new member of your family. Donā€™t worry about posting so much. Rest and heal. We will all still be waiting for you when you get back ā¤ā€œ

Guys. Tracy went WILD. She went OFF on me. She replied with 3-4 PARAGRAPHS about how I was a jealous witch, how I was the reason women could never just be happy for each other, how sheā€™s allowed to post anything she wants on HER PAGE and doesnā€™t need my permission, that I was disgusting for tearing a new mother down, and that I would never have a beautiful family of my own like hers because my soul was ugly and God donā€™t like ugly.

I was absolutely flabbergasted and actually kind of upset. Again, I was a FAN and trying to show support. After that reply she blocked me.
Over the next several hours I got direct messages from at least 30+ women all saying they agreed with me and I didnā€™t do anything wrong and saying they were no longer a fan of hers after seeing how she tore me apart. A bunch of them apparently went back to her page (this was before screenshotting so I never saw it) to rip her a new one for speaking to me the way she did and it caused an all-out war. I had a couple messages trickle in from hardcore Tracy stans attacking me and saying I ruined Jaydenā€™s birth by causing drama, but I got much more coming to support me. Apparently soon after Tracy made a whole separate post about jealous people tearing down new mothers and tons of people commented to defend me and she ended up deleting it.

Please tell me if you remember or were around on her page for this. Iā€™m so curious.
When ever someon hits a nerve she flys off the handle

When ever someon hits a nerve she flys off the handle
Loves to play a victim

• Heart
Reactions: 20

I'm sorry that happened to you. Most if not all new mothers don't post their child until a day or two later. (I know I didn't post a photo of my son until I got the professional pictures taken) but this is Tracy we are talking about and she just takes everything negatively no matter how nice someone comments. Its why you only see the same people commenting on her tit.

Reactions: 28

She is so vile. You did absolutely nothing wrong and she is well known to go off on perfectly nice comments saying how everyone is jealous of heršŸ¤£ JEALOUS of what Miss Maloney? You didn't deserve that and glad you posted ā¤

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.