Tracy DiMarco #68 Latino and the tramp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone in the previous thread asked where craberto worked - his LinkedIn says he's a deli manager at jetro restaurant depot.

And for those of you who haven't seen the vid of craberto at the club on tues... here it is
So the sunglasses are for staring at the girls without getting caught and looking like a total tool for wearing sunglasses in a bleeping club.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hey everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster. I had a bit of an “infamous” crazy exchange with Tracy several years ago that got me blocked (of course) and I’m SUPER curious if any of you were around for it. It was a big ordeal on her IG and I had a couple dozen ladies messaging me after showing their support. Okay, here is the tale:

I was actually a fan of hers. We grew up around the same area in NJ so I was really excited when Jerseylicious came out and I watched every episode. I enjoyed seeing all the familiar hometown places on screen. Even though Tracy was obviously being marketed as the villain, part of me identified with her and I liked her confidence. I too used to have troubles fitting in with groups, found myself disliked by others because I would say the things out loud everyone else was just talking smack about in secret, and even though Olivia was being marketed as the sweetheart I also found her annoying. Even though I didn’t agree with Tracy’s actions all the time I respected her confidence.
I followed her on social media for years. When Jayden was born….THE INCIDENT happened.
Tracy posted a video on IG literally the second Jayden came out. She was in her gown, IV in, breathless, doctor still working between her legs, and Corey in the background with the nurses probably getting ready to cut the cord or something. Tracy said “She’s here!” And that’s where the video ended. I remember being stunned that she posted it. Over the next day, Tracy went wild with the posting. Even though Jayden was only a day old she was already doing full-on “photoshoots” in the hospital room with her. Multiple outfit changes. I rememberher posting about how she sent Corey home to go get this wild accessory for her next set of photos (it was like a huge lotus flower she wanted to put Jayden in) and being like “on the way to the hospital I asked this man if he had it and he said yeah. Guess what we don’t have?? Off to the house to get it he goes!” And she thought it was so funny.
At this time I actually felt bad for her. I thought she was posting all of this because she felt like she HAD to, to appease her following or keep her fame. I thought she must be so exhausted and she must hate feeling the pressure to post so much. So I decided to try and reassure her. To this day I remember my exact words. I commented:
“Mama, she is so beautiful. Take some time to enjoy the new member of your family. Don’t worry about posting so much. Rest and heal. We will all still be waiting for you when you get back ❤

Guys. Tracy went WILD. She went OFF on me. She replied with 3-4 PARAGRAPHS about how I was a jealous witch, how I was the reason women could never just be happy for each other, how she’s allowed to post anything she wants on HER PAGE and doesn’t need my permission, that I was disgusting for tearing a new mother down, and that I would never have a beautiful family of my own like hers because my soul was ugly and God don’t like ugly.

I was absolutely flabbergasted and actually kind of upset. Again, I was a FAN and trying to show support. After that reply she blocked me.
Over the next several hours I got direct messages from at least 30+ women all saying they agreed with me and I didn’t do anything wrong and saying they were no longer a fan of hers after seeing how she tore me apart. A bunch of them apparently went back to her page (this was before screenshotting so I never saw it) to rip her a new one for speaking to me the way she did and it caused an all-out war. I had a couple messages trickle in from hardcore Tracy stans attacking me and saying I ruined Jayden’s birth by causing drama, but I got much more coming to support me. Apparently soon after Tracy made a whole separate post about jealous people tearing down new mothers and tons of people commented to defend me and she ended up deleting it.

Please tell me if you remember or were around on her page for this. I’m so curious.
I remember. I was someone who defended you. In fact…. A LOT of people had commented that she didn’t need to post so much and to just enjoy Jayden….. right then and there I knew something was off and I began questioning why she was always playing defense in the comments section. The way she handled Jayden’s birth, was proof that the kids are props.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Hey everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster. I had a bit of an “infamous” crazy exchange with Tracy several years ago that got me blocked (of course) and I’m SUPER curious if any of you were around for it. It was a big ordeal on her IG and I had a couple dozen ladies messaging me after showing their support. Okay, here is the tale:

I was actually a fan of hers. We grew up around the same area in NJ so I was really excited when Jerseylicious came out and I watched every episode. I enjoyed seeing all the familiar hometown places on screen. Even though Tracy was obviously being marketed as the villain, part of me identified with her and I liked her confidence. I too used to have troubles fitting in with groups, found myself disliked by others because I would say the things out loud everyone else was just talking smack about in secret, and even though Olivia was being marketed as the sweetheart I also found her annoying. Even though I didn’t agree with Tracy’s actions all the time I respected her confidence.
I followed her on social media for years. When Jayden was born….THE INCIDENT happened.
Tracy posted a video on IG literally the second Jayden came out. She was in her gown, IV in, breathless, doctor still working between her legs, and Corey in the background with the nurses probably getting ready to cut the cord or something. Tracy said “She’s here!” And that’s where the video ended. I remember being stunned that she posted it. Over the next day, Tracy went wild with the posting. Even though Jayden was only a day old she was already doing full-on “photoshoots” in the hospital room with her. Multiple outfit changes. I rememberher posting about how she sent Corey home to go get this wild accessory for her next set of photos (it was like a huge lotus flower she wanted to put Jayden in) and being like “on the way to the hospital I asked this man if he had it and he said yeah. Guess what we don’t have?? Off to the house to get it he goes!” And she thought it was so funny.
At this time I actually felt bad for her. I thought she was posting all of this because she felt like she HAD to, to appease her following or keep her fame. I thought she must be so exhausted and she must hate feeling the pressure to post so much. So I decided to try and reassure her. To this day I remember my exact words. I commented:
“Mama, she is so beautiful. Take some time to enjoy the new member of your family. Don’t worry about posting so much. Rest and heal. We will all still be waiting for you when you get back ❤

Guys. Tracy went WILD. She went OFF on me. She replied with 3-4 PARAGRAPHS about how I was a jealous witch, how I was the reason women could never just be happy for each other, how she’s allowed to post anything she wants on HER PAGE and doesn’t need my permission, that I was disgusting for tearing a new mother down, and that I would never have a beautiful family of my own like hers because my soul was ugly and God don’t like ugly.

I was absolutely flabbergasted and actually kind of upset. Again, I was a FAN and trying to show support. After that reply she blocked me.
Over the next several hours I got direct messages from at least 30+ women all saying they agreed with me and I didn’t do anything wrong and saying they were no longer a fan of hers after seeing how she tore me apart. A bunch of them apparently went back to her page (this was before screenshotting so I never saw it) to rip her a new one for speaking to me the way she did and it caused an all-out war. I had a couple messages trickle in from hardcore Tracy stans attacking me and saying I ruined Jayden’s birth by causing drama, but I got much more coming to support me. Apparently soon after Tracy made a whole separate post about jealous people tearing down new mothers and tons of people commented to defend me and she ended up deleting it.

Please tell me if you remember or were around on her page for this. I’m so curious.
WHAT THE ACTUAL duck?!

Wasn’t aware of this, but GOD DAMN Trashy must be unhinged to have a reaction over this.

I’m from the same area, too! I went to school with Lorenzo, and him, the Bianchi’s, and the trash pile herself used to all come into the tanning salon I worked at.

All the “Jersey” shows (Jersey Shore, Jerseylicious, Real Housewives) portray Jersey foks, especially those of Italian descent, in such a trashy/tacky light.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I wonder is the 40 year old clubbing grandpa met Corey?? She went beserk when Corey was with Brielle and Tracy started being so reckless talking about disrespect sooooooooo my question is, did Roberto meet Corey??

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder is the 40 year old clubbing grandpa met Corey?? She went beserk when Corey was with Brielle and Tracy started being so reckless talking about disrespect sooooooooo my question is, did Roberto meet Corey??
I don’t think so, I believe another tattler asked Corey and he said no.

Reactions: 17
I don’t think so, I believe another tattler asked Corey and he said no.
And I bet you she'll say "WeLl He DiDnT rEspEcT mY wisHEs So hE iSnT MeeTing Him". I mean let's be real... she can't even be within a mile of Corey. There's no way she's going to bring this dude to meet him.

Reactions: 23
Ohh heyyy there! The plot thickens in the garbage pail chronicles. This won't be an in depth recap as I haven't gone through the pages from #67, but what's up with Crabdaddy with a bunch of spanish mamis on "a god damn Tuesday" 😂 They all had drinks and I'll bet you none of those girls bought their own. I'm assuming Ski and FacetunePapi supplied the alcohol. See Tracy, you are replaceable 1, 2, 3! You don't cook. You don't clean. You don't have a 9-5. You despise taking care of your kids and rarely take care of them anyway. You don't fold clothes and I can bet my spare change you haven't made a bed in over a year. You wear knockoff handbags, jewelry from Rainbow, clothes from AliBaba, and drink like a fish. You curse and don't know how to spell. Your definition of arguing is talking louder than someone else and then silencing them. You are not a lady. You are a woman. Hence why this title is so fitting. You are a hit it & quit it. The only reason Roberto is keeping up with the krackdashian (you) is because he benefits from attention. You met your match and holy hell, I can't wait for the showdown. You are going to get what you gave to Corey tenfold.

Anywayyyy, you guys do such a great job at recapping, so add anything below and answer the poll question. ❤
👏👏👏 Per usual .. you hit this recap!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

This is the saddest thing. I'm terribly sorry you experienced this. This was reflection of her and not you. She's sick in her head. I don't recall this but I do recall she brought Jayden home in the M O S T foo-foo-est (sorry @queeniefoofoo) car seat add on I've ever seen in my life and people went in on her major for that and she went 🦧 when every one had legitimate concerns about how it was so dangerous.

This woman was/is not ready to be a full functioning (and might I add contributing to society) adult. The immaturity, to the point of endangering your newborn's life is extreme.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This is the saddest thing. I'm terribly sorry you experienced this. This was reflection of her and not you. She's sick in her head. I don't recall this but I do recall she brought Jayden home in the M O S T foo-foo-est (sorry @queeniefoofoo) car seat add on I've ever seen in my life and people went in on her major for that and she went 🦧 when every one had legitimate concerns about how it was so dangerous.

This woman was/is not ready to be a full functioning (and might I add contributing to society) adult. The immaturity, to the point of endangering your newborn's life is extreme.
That car seat cover was disgusting and soooooo inappropriate. She lacks any concern for those kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
That car seat cover was disgusting and soooooo inappropriate. She lacks any concern for those kids.
Disgusting, inappropriate, unnecessary and so ugly. Tell me you admire Peggy Bundy without telling me you admire Peggy Bundy.

I'm still curious how the heck the hospital let her leave with that dohickey on the car seat? I wish I could post a pic but I just noticed she has 18K posts.

Wow! She's amazing! Momming so hard, holding it down, working 4 jobs ANNNNND still able to post more than 18,000 posts. Insanity!

Reactions: 23
Okay, which one of ya'll is this?! 🤣🤣🤣 It's driving her crazy!!! 😂😂😂 Her insecurities are showing. You can tell it's bothering her, bad.......It's perfect 😂 everyone should start commenting this on all her posts, she'd have an aneurysm 😂🙅🏽‍♀️
These look like bot comments 😂 so if it’s not one of you ladies then she’s making herself look like a bleeping idiot for responding haha 😂 if it is one of you keep up the good work 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.