Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Ohh heyyy there! The plot thickens in the garbage pail chronicles. This won't be an in depth recap as I haven't gone through the pages from #67, but what's up with Crabdaddy with a bunch of spanish mamis on "a god damn Tuesday" 😂 They all had drinks and I'll bet you none of those girls bought their own. I'm assuming Ski and FacetunePapi supplied the alcohol. See Tracy, you are replaceable 1, 2, 3! You don't cook. You don't clean. You don't have a 9-5. You despise taking care of your kids and rarely take care of them anyway. You don't fold clothes and I can bet my spare change you haven't made a bed in over a year. You wear knockoff handbags, jewelry from Rainbow, clothes from AliBaba, and drink like a fish. You curse and don't know how to spell. Your definition of arguing is talking louder than someone else and then silencing them. You are not a lady. You are a tramp. Hence why this title is so fitting. You are a hit it & quit it. The only reason Roberto is keeping up with the krackdashian (you) is because he benefits from attention. You met your match and holy hell, I can't wait for the showdown. You are going to get what you gave to Corey tenfold.

Anywayyyy, you guys do such a great job at recapping, so add anything below and answer the poll question. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

maggiefish11

AD492FEA-2678-41AF-BE90-19F907559243.jpeg
30E78A96-2645-4049-8628-A10EAC1C755D.jpeg
A78DAA37-0D0B-48D0-AC0B-005546064225.jpeg

She is so full of BS !!!!! Ohhhh looks like she has a new babysitter, her parents must be getting sick of being left with them all the time

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

penne4yourthoughts

Hey everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster. I had a bit of an “infamous” crazy exchange with Tracy several years ago that got me blocked (of course) and I’m SUPER curious if any of you were around for it. It was a big ordeal on her IG and I had a couple dozen ladies messaging me after showing their support. Okay, here is the tale:

I was actually a fan of hers. We grew up around the same area in NJ so I was really excited when Jerseylicious came out and I watched every episode. I enjoyed seeing all the familiar hometown places on screen. Even though Tracy was obviously being marketed as the villain, part of me identified with her and I liked her confidence. I too used to have troubles fitting in with groups, found myself disliked by others because I would say the things out loud everyone else was just talking smack about in secret, and even though Olivia was being marketed as the sweetheart I also found her annoying. Even though I didn’t agree with Tracy’s actions all the time I respected her confidence.
I followed her on social media for years. When Jayden was born….THE INCIDENT happened.
Tracy posted a video on IG literally the second Jayden came out. She was in her gown, IV in, breathless, doctor still working between her legs, and Corey in the background with the nurses probably getting ready to cut the cord or something. Tracy said “She’s here!” And that’s where the video ended. I remember being stunned that she posted it. Over the next day, Tracy went wild with the posting. Even though Jayden was only a day old she was already doing full-on “photoshoots” in the hospital room with her. Multiple outfit changes. I rememberher posting about how she sent Corey home to go get this wild accessory for her next set of photos (it was like a huge lotus flower she wanted to put Jayden in) and being like “on the way to the hospital I asked this man if he had it and he said yeah. Guess what we don’t have?? Off to the house to get it he goes!” And she thought it was so funny.
At this time I actually felt bad for her. I thought she was posting all of this because she felt like she HAD to, to appease her following or keep her fame. I thought she must be so exhausted and she must hate feeling the pressure to post so much. So I decided to try and reassure her. To this day I remember my exact words. I commented:
“Mama, she is so beautiful. Take some time to enjoy the new member of your family. Don’t worry about posting so much. Rest and heal. We will all still be waiting for you when you get back ❤

Guys. Tracy went WILD. She went OFF on me. She replied with 3-4 PARAGRAPHS about how I was a jealous bitch, how I was the reason women could never just be happy for each other, how she’s allowed to post anything she wants on HER PAGE and doesn’t need my permission, that I was disgusting for tearing a new mother down, and that I would never have a beautiful family of my own like hers because my soul was ugly and God don’t like ugly.

I was absolutely flabbergasted and actually kind of upset. Again, I was a FAN and trying to show support. After that reply she blocked me.
Over the next several hours I got direct messages from at least 30+ women all saying they agreed with me and I didn’t do anything wrong and saying they were no longer a fan of hers after seeing how she tore me apart. A bunch of them apparently went back to her page (this was before screenshotting so I never saw it) to rip her a new one for speaking to me the way she did and it caused an all-out war. I had a couple messages trickle in from hardcore Tracy stans attacking me and saying I ruined Jayden’s birth by causing drama, but I got much more coming to support me. Apparently soon after Tracy made a whole separate post about jealous people tearing down new mothers and tons of people commented to defend me and she ended up deleting it.

Please tell me if you remember or were around on her page for this. I’m so curious.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

SippinHawtTea

Hit the LOVE button if you agree with me that Trashy makes everything and everyone a priority in her life besides her OWN children 😭

If I didn't see pics of her kids sprinkled in every now and then I would think she didn't have kids. It's sad!

• Heart
Reactions: 63

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
I just love Corey for giving all THREE their own separate posts. He didn't bunch them together and didn't make it about himself. Bravo Corey.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Hey everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster. I had a bit of an “infamous” crazy exchange with Tracy several years ago that got me blocked (of course) and I’m SUPER curious if any of you were around for it. It was a big ordeal on her IG and I had a couple dozen ladies messaging me after showing their support. Okay, here is the tale:

I was actually a fan of hers. We grew up around the same area in NJ so I was really excited when Jerseylicious came out and I watched every episode. I enjoyed seeing all the familiar hometown places on screen. Even though Tracy was obviously being marketed as the villain, part of me identified with her and I liked her confidence. I too used to have troubles fitting in with groups, found myself disliked by others because I would say the things out loud everyone else was just talking smack about in secret, and even though Olivia was being marketed as the sweetheart I also found her annoying. Even though I didn’t agree with Tracy’s actions all the time I respected her confidence.
I followed her on social media for years. When Jayden was born….THE INCIDENT happened.
Tracy posted a video on IG literally the second Jayden came out. She was in her gown, IV in, breathless, doctor still working between her legs, and Corey in the background with the nurses probably getting ready to cut the cord or something. Tracy said “She’s here!” And that’s where the video ended. I remember being stunned that she posted it. Over the next day, Tracy went wild with the posting. Even though Jayden was only a day old she was already doing full-on “photoshoots” in the hospital room with her. Multiple outfit changes. I rememberher posting about how she sent Corey home to go get this wild accessory for her next set of photos (it was like a huge lotus flower she wanted to put Jayden in) and being like “on the way to the hospital I asked this man if he had it and he said yeah. Guess what we don’t have?? Off to the house to get it he goes!” And she thought it was so funny.
At this time I actually felt bad for her. I thought she was posting all of this because she felt like she HAD to, to appease her following or keep her fame. I thought she must be so exhausted and she must hate feeling the pressure to post so much. So I decided to try and reassure her. To this day I remember my exact words. I commented:
“Mama, she is so beautiful. Take some time to enjoy the new member of your family. Don’t worry about posting so much. Rest and heal. We will all still be waiting for you when you get back ❤

Guys. Tracy went WILD. She went OFF on me. She replied with 3-4 PARAGRAPHS about how I was a jealous bitch, how I was the reason women could never just be happy for each other, how she’s allowed to post anything she wants on HER PAGE and doesn’t need my permission, that I was disgusting for tearing a new mother down, and that I would never have a beautiful family of my own like hers because my soul was ugly and God don’t like ugly.

I was absolutely flabbergasted and actually kind of upset. Again, I was a FAN and trying to show support. After that reply she blocked me.
Over the next several hours I got direct messages from at least 30+ women all saying they agreed with me and I didn’t do anything wrong and saying they were no longer a fan of hers after seeing how she tore me apart. A bunch of them apparently went back to her page (this was before screenshotting so I never saw it) to rip her a new one for speaking to me the way she did and it caused an all-out war. I had a couple messages trickle in from hardcore Tracy stans attacking me and saying I ruined Jayden’s birth by causing drama, but I got much more coming to support me. Apparently soon after Tracy made a whole separate post about jealous people tearing down new mothers and tons of people commented to defend me and she ended up deleting it.

Please tell me if you remember or were around on her page for this. I’m so curious.
I remember. I was someone who defended you. In fact…. A LOT of people had commented that she didn’t need to post so much and to just enjoy Jayden….. right then and there I knew something was off and I began questioning why she was always playing defense in the comments section. The way she handled Jayden’s birth, was proof that the kids are props.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

ColorlessGreenIdeas

Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 6.49.21 PM.png

Waiiiiiiit. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Noooo way is she being serious with this comment 💀 💀 💀 💀 She's trolling her saddies. This has to be the dumbest fucking thing I have ever read. I think she's trying to be really profound and deep here but it comes off as laughably absurd. Like this has anything to do with anything she has ever uttered. And as IF their relationship were that serious?! He gives her life?? They've known one another for 5 mins???? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The gorgeous gorgeous tattler who just mentioned she's been married for >30 years, if anyone should be talking about the aorta, it's her.

Big T and the THE AORTA PLEASE I am ROLLING

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I'm not sure if anyone caught this but I wouldn't expect anything else from her making her kids 21st birthdays all about herself 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️
There’s a MAJOR difference between Teresa and Tracy… Teresa actually mothers her children. I don’t think I’ve ever heard anything bad about how Teresa is with her children and her life is WAY more public than Tracy’s… never even had to question her ability to be a mother… and this woman also went to prison for 11 months because of her Ex-husband… and not once said anything bad about him in public… and let’s be real… Teresa is a BIGGER reality star then Tracy… and Tracy has balls to need to be congratulated for the bare minimum of providing BASIC HUMAN NEEDS for her children. Teresa posts pictures of her kids, and guess what, they’re actually about her kids! Not about what she does for them…. Tracy is no mother, she’s a baby sitter when she feels like it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

notfriends

Chatty Member
So can someone speculate/attempt to answer what happened to all of those LV/Gucci bags that she got skylar and Jayden when they were living in SI to “start their collection?”

Somewhere under a pile of shit at the townhouse.

I mean …. 💕💕💕💕

Did Spicy Corey just say Jayden was spicy like him? 🤣😂🤣😂 Hahahaha big T! I guess you know what that means. I love his subliminal messages. He’s smarter than we think. Trust me. Heyyyy Corey 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

penne4yourthoughts

Thanks for all the support, lovelies! It’s awesome that there’s a few of you on here that remember what happened and were there to defend me!

I’m happy and proud to say Tracy was so unbelievably wrong about my future, that I would “never have a beautiful family like hers”. I’m married to an absolutely incredible man who treats me like a queen, we moved into a big beautiful 6 bedroom house out in the country last year, and I’m currently 12 weeks pregnant with our first baby!
This is all so much more than I can say for Tracy, whose hobbies nowadays apparently include staring at herself in her phone’s camera, sucking on hookah at the club, and taking sexy selfies in a Santa hat in her parents living room.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Missliss416

Chatty Member
Just catching up and for everyone saying Trashy had no part in crabs daughters reveal party (while I completely agree) hear me out .. NEITHER DID CRABBY. He’s a full on fuckin DEADBEAT who shows up for events and photos to put on a facade but he’s not actively involved with his kids at ALL, even now that they’re older and “easier” to parent.

We know his sons live in Florida (which idgaf where my kids moved, I’d actively be saving to visit them as much as possible) so I assumed his daughter was probably far away too. After seeing the party for her baby it’s clear she’s within distance to be an active father But instead he chooses to go clubbing 4x a week. He’s not buying her a new crib, helping her decorate, going on coffee dates, nothing.

His fake ass didn’t deserve to be there either - he must have one patient babymom cause I can’t do the fake shit of having my kids dad who doesn’t do shit for my daughter bring his crop top female crab gf ti her party and he posting it all over social media like “look at us! We’re all so happy, involved and co parenting! Praise us!”

Also thinking Trashy has Danielle babysit whenever she goes to something for crabby so she doesn’t have to tell her parents she’s ditching the kids for a dude. Danielle knows ZERO sign language but let’s leave her alone with my deaf son and 2 other kids - it’s all good, she’ll just feed him candy all night so he’s too occupied to know that I can’t understand him at all and he could be sitting in his own piss for hours and I’d have no clue 🙃🙃 so irresponsible. But it’s easy for trashy - she def has an ongoing deal that she’ll promote Danielle’s business in exchange for childcare.

STOP SAYING YOURE A SINGLE MOM WHEN COREY HAS THE KIDS ACTIVELY EVERY OTHER WEEKEND AND THE CUSTODY IS LIKE THAT SO YOU CAN SQUEEZE LARGER CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENTS.

Stop worrying about Corey and start making your man step up cuz right now Corey has your kids a million times more than crab ever has his. Oh but wait, that’s PERFECT for Tbag cuz she needs alllll the attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Anndrea

VIP Member
Gotta portray the “cool” stepmom.
So on my real IG page I replied happy bday to his daughter and got nothing my profile picture is me and my husband and then I replied on my fake page that is just an overly filtered pic of me and I said happy bday to her and within seconds he liked the comment and wanted to follow back.....well well well Tracy your bjs suck and you will never be able to keep an in check. Xxxooo. Your man wants to talk to me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43