Tracy DiMarco #66 Great Value Corey & Vegas Strip Selena

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys look what I just got in the mail. Yep, this poor excuse of a mother has convinced me to learn baby sign language to communicate with my hearing child just because I think it's important to know! Soon, I'll be able to communicate with Julian more than his own birther 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31
97665DB7-BA1A-48C2-BE23-31FC0DE389E8.jpeg
42E2AB96-D5A3-464D-A9D2-80C546D9B798.png

aFtEr HoUrS butttt let us all ignore the other table of patrons behind her...

edit - is anyone else struggling with this page freezing and the ads being everywhere?? i cant even click on the pictures bc it takes me to an ad

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ladies! I just found footage of Trashy at the strip club last night after downing tequila all night. Enjoy! 😜🤣
The clothes!!!!! 😃

She is such tit for a mother! The kids were with the Eps from Saturday until yesterday... so first night they are back home she goes out downing tequila all night?! Yet, claim to only drink on weekends they are with their Dad?! Did you not go for the pickup of the kids? Did you send your mom bc you were preoccupied planning a tit show of a night out with your girls? Or did you pick them up and pawn them off on your mom bc you know ... tequila is calling?! Such a bleeping poor excuse for a mother!!!!!! Stay home with your kids you trash bag, garbage ass wanna be Selena... stank ass! 🤬🤬🤬
Waking up smelling like sweat and stale ass tequila breath to babysit! 👏 #garbage
6am....of course! Liar!

Guys look what I just got in the mail. Yep, this poor excuse of a mother has convinced me to learn baby sign language to communicate with my hearing child just because I think it's important to know! Soon, I'll be able to communicate with Julian more than his own birther 😂
You inspire! I will try!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
The lash girl that is selling lashes, has a lash filter on. How can you promote your product when you’re wearing a filter? WTF

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She cries with a loaf of bread under her are (an Italian saying) so where is getting all this money to go out. Did her girls pay for last night?

Reactions: 16
She cries with a loaf of bread under her are (an Italian saying) so where is getting all this money to go out. Did her girls pay for last night?
Imagine she gets an allowance from her mom and dad just so they can get a peaceful night without her there.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
5 hours later and my comments are still there. She must be hungover sleeping lmao.
Uh duhhh she is taking care of her three kids 🙄 and she doesn’t have time to be the IG patrol … don’t fret though.. sheriff Selena will be back in no time to delete and block!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Child support don’t kick in til the first of the month, so it must be nonna’s Xmas money that Tracy took from the kids’ envelopes. Sick that I think she really does keep it for herself tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.