Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
@SippinHawtTea Thanks for the thread title! We made it to the final Tracytrash thread recap of 2021! In honor of the new year, let's take a peak at what Tracy was like last New Year holiday. I present to you @Iloveteevee 's comment almost a year ago:

0C832440-94E7-4DED-92AC-4116B6B3A807.jpeg

So not much has changed except for her face.

And now here we are on number 66. What's new? We found out Tracy uploaded a snapchat sextape with Corey some time ago and deleted it soon after. Two tattlers confirmed seeing it.

Tracy wanted "quality time" over gifts this Christmas. Was she talking about the kids or Crabby? Well the kids got presents AND quality time with the Eps because as of Tuesday night, they were still with Tata and the fam. 26/30, huh? 🙄

Trashy got quality time with Craberto which consisted of tequila and hookah... how romantic. Can they do anything without getting drunk? #Goals Furthermore, Tequila Tray is making it more and more official by posting ultra-facetuned photos with Facetune Papi with the crop top, of course. She's still pissing all over her territory by commenting on every picture of his, making comments about how thirsty people are. Meanwhile, he's DM'ing random women. 😯

The kids are still being forced to pose outside in cold weather sans winter outerwear. Why are all of the pictures taken outside? Why aren't the kids wearing coats? Tracy photoshopped Jayden to be the same height as Julian in the Christmas photos... and then uploaded photos where Jayden was clearly taller than Julian. She can never keep her lies together.

Guys, I want my recognition. I'm a single mother and I bathe my daughter, feed her MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY, dress her everyday, and I even put her to sleep. Where's my credit? If Tracy can brag about basic mom duties, then why can't I? 😠😂

Glamariss Lash company doesn't look like it's doing so well. Only 2,000 followers for a page that's being promoted by the almighty Trashbag with 528K followers? AND this is with the stalker owner friend requesting everyone who views her stories 😂 creeeeper. She has lowered the price of the Trayway set to $84 due to a 30% off deal. Damn, you discount new products that quickly? I'd be pissed if I just paid $130 and you gave people a discount this early for $40+ off. She posted a poll asking if people would buy the lashes if they were 50% off. The people spoke & the answer was a resounding "No" 🤣

"Tracy Claus" took pictures of all of the gifts momma and poppa Maloney got for the kids. Apparently there was a video posted about Tracy & Sammy walking a doll house in the street? I didn't see. Surely it was a post for attention as we all know Tracy won't lift a finger for her kids if it isn't recorded and posted for compliments.

In the Maloney family photos, grandpa Schroeder looks like he'd rather have centipedes crawl all over him than to have his own grand daughter putting her spray tanned arm anywhere near his body. And you guessed it, Tracy had to turn her family pajama ensemble into a crop top during Christmas. How ho-lesome. 😇

As of recently, scorpio mom of three under 7 had time on her super busy schedule to go out to yet another Mexican restaurant.. being latina and all. She never gets any time to herself but here she is oddly shaking her saddle bags to Selena. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Let's cheers to a new year full of more fuckery, photoshop, and facetune from yours truly, Tracy Maloney and friends. Be sure to answer the poll question 😉 and add any other recaps below.

What are your New Year Resolutions, by the way?

Mine is to be more patient and to drastically limit my cursing. And to always be a better mom than Tracy...but she makes that easy with how horrible of a mom she is. ❤

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

foureverphoney

I just went down the rabbit hole of this whole thread and my ohhhhh my!!!! First off, I knew Corey about 10 years ago- I was a bartender at a banquet hall that he occasionally worked at as a dancer lol TRACY- 10 years ago you couldn’t keep your man, what makes you think after all your antics he wasn’t going to cheat on you?! Anywaysss- I’ve seen this dumb broad numerous times, Cuzins in Marlboro with her fake Facetuned “friend” Ally who would apply Sally Hansen leg makeup on her whole body in high-school, pretending to be a cardiovascular medicine student, girl you went to night school to perform EKGs take a seat💺 Trailer Trash Tracy, you may fool your pathetic saddies but actual people who see you, know the worthless garbage you are. We all laugh at you, being a 34 year old washed up wannabe isn’t cute, go take care of your children. As a divorced mom of three kids myself, one of which with a disability I CAN NOT wrap my head around the fact that she’s prancing around like 22 year old with no responsibilities. This time you’re wasting chugging casamigos with a 50 year old grandpa who can’t form a sentence is embarrassing, and you’ll never get that time back. It really is a sin. Seek fucking help- own your shit like a real woman would, being a sCoRpiO is not an excuse for your pathetic behavior, it’s actually an insult. Also, leave your ignorance about covid in the basement where your uneducated ass belongs, some mothers actually have degrees and careers, and working in a covid overflow unit gives me a lot more say than your research on igs hoodlum news report. You are pathetic 👌🏽

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

Gigi0380

VIP Member
So starting the new year im going to try my best to track this non-mom and her adventures. Im tried of her lying and acting like a victim. Let me know if we should add anything else. LOL

1641328149457.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

notfriends

Chatty Member
Corey would have been home with the kids. He would have been playing with those kids all night and doing the real count down with them. That is where his priorities are. He’s nothing like their piece of shit mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Since her divorce, she has not once put effort into being a mother. Not once. She’s the epitome of a dead beat mom. Right down to the 2 tattoos for her kids. Since her divorce, she’s been looking for dick. Looking for a relationship. Looking for anything that would capture her “youth”, she wants to be desired, while simultaneously bringing nothing to the table to desire. She’s using Crabs as much as he’s using her, but the difference is, Crabs is going to destroy her because at 40 years old, all he wants to do is party. He doesn’t have any other responsibilities besides showing up to work and his children don’t live near him and are grown enough to take care of themselves… hell, one is having a baby of their own…. He can throw some money at them and consider it enough. Tracy can’t do that…. yet. Sky, Jade and Jules are too young to be that way with them. Tracy still has some obligation to them but the girls are getting older and their facial expressions are beginning to regularly speak for themselves. They’re going to be 7 & 6 this year… they shouldn’t be wearing matching outfits and if they want to, it shouldn’t be garbage quality that Tracy got for free or at discount. Tracy will lose her friends, they have zero interest in Crabs and Crabs has zero interest in them. Halloween confirmed that. Tracy’s Birthday confirmed it and NYE confirmed it. And Tracy can only live this “double life” for so long before AnneMarie, Sammy and Julie stop coming out or hanging out with Tracy and Tracy will start hanging out with random blast from the past friends and act like they’ve been around forever. The longer Tracy and Crabs are “together” Tracy is going to spiral until she’s at full rock bottom with nobody around to pick her up this time. Crabs is going to make a fool of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

QueenB0527

Chatty Member
If Corey had his kids in NYE and went out after putting the kids to bed, he would get shitted on so bad and dragged through the internet. Why doesn't the same apply to her??

• Heart
Reactions: 42

remi85

VIP Member
B73CB7AF-4087-4A5B-AA62-324B26C0A006.png

Keeping it classy gramps! But you’re stating the obvious, she can’t be bothered to wash her face let alone other things

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41