Tracy DiMarco #66 Great Value Corey & Vegas Strip Selena

Will Tracy wear a crop top for New Years?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@SippinHawtTea Thanks for the thread title! We made it to the final Tracytrash thread recap of 2021! In honor of the new year, let's take a peak at what Tracy was like last New Year holiday. I present to you @Iloveteevee 's comment almost a year ago:

0C832440-94E7-4DED-92AC-4116B6B3A807.jpeg

So not much has changed except for her face.

And now here we are on number 66. What's new? We found out Tracy uploaded a snapchat sextape with Corey some time ago and deleted it soon after. Two tattlers confirmed seeing it.

Tracy wanted "quality time" over gifts this Christmas. Was she talking about the kids or Crabby? Well the kids got presents AND quality time with the Eps because as of Tuesday night, they were still with Tata and the fam. 26/30, huh? 🙄

Trashy got quality time with Craberto which consisted of tequila and hookah... how romantic. Can they do anything without getting drunk? #Goals Furthermore, Tequila Tray is making it more and more official by posting ultra-facetuned photos with Facetune Papi with the crop top, of course. She's still pissing all over her territory by commenting on every picture of his, making comments about how thirsty people are. Meanwhile, he's DM'ing random women. 😯

The kids are still being forced to pose outside in cold weather sans winter outerwear. Why are all of the pictures taken outside? Why aren't the kids wearing coats? Tracy photoshopped Jayden to be the same height as Julian in the Christmas photos... and then uploaded photos where Jayden was clearly taller than Julian. She can never keep her lies together.

Guys, I want my recognition. I'm a single mother and I bathe my daughter, feed her MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY, dress her everyday, and I even put her to sleep. Where's my credit? If Tracy can brag about basic mom duties, then why can't I? 😠😂

Glamariss Lash company doesn't look like it's doing so well. Only 2,000 followers for a page that's being promoted by the almighty Trashbag with 528K followers? AND this is with the stalker owner friend requesting everyone who views her stories 😂 creeeeper. She has lowered the price of the Trayway set to $84 due to a 30% off deal. Damn, you discount new products that quickly? I'd be pissed if I just paid $130 and you gave people a discount this early for $40+ off. She posted a poll asking if people would buy the lashes if they were 50% off. The people spoke & the answer was a resounding "No" 🤣

"Tracy Claus" took pictures of all of the gifts momma and poppa Maloney got for the kids. Apparently there was a video posted about Tracy & Sammy walking a doll house in the street? I didn't see. Surely it was a post for attention as we all know Tracy won't lift a finger for her kids if it isn't recorded and posted for compliments.

In the Maloney family photos, grandpa Schroeder looks like he'd rather have centipedes crawl all over him than to have his own grand daughter putting her spray tanned arm anywhere near his body. And you guessed it, Tracy had to turn her family pajama ensemble into a crop top during Christmas. How ho-lesome. 😇

As of recently, scorpio mom of three under 7 had time on her super busy schedule to go out to yet another Mexican restaurant.. being latina and all. She never gets any time to herself but here she is oddly shaking her saddle bags to Selena. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Let's cheers to a new year full of more fuckery, photoshop, and facetune from yours truly, Tracy Maloney and friends. Be sure to answer the poll question 😉 and add any other recaps below.

What are your New Year Resolutions, by the way?

Mine is to be more patient and to drastically limit my cursing. And to always be a better mom than Tracy...but she makes that easy with how horrible of a mom she is. ❤

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
AmazIng recap! It’s scary how much her face has changed in one year or maybe just her quality of photoshopping has gotten better. My New Years goal is to learn to let my mind relax more, always being on the go sometimes I just need to calm myself…gonna try to work on it!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Dunno why my gif isn't loading 😞 oh well, go see her shake her saddle bags on her tik tok.

Reactions: 16
Ladies! I just found footage of Trashy at the strip club last night after downing tequila all night. Enjoy! 😜🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Excellent recap once again!!
You know what I notice about these girls nights out, Julie is so naturally attractive, she’s not a big glam girl but she always looks great and appropriate for for the occasion. Anne-Marie always looks like the life and soul, Danielle looks like she hates being on camera and just enjoys the moment, Sammy seems like she can just enjoy herself and the company especially when Julie is present. Then there is TRex the camera bleep who can’t stop looking at herself in her phone screen, has to dress the most gaudy, has to have the biggest hair, the most amount of make up. It just screams DESPERATELY INSECURE to me!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I see no one has still told Sammy her concealer is atrocious.

Tracy coming in hot with the tit brown overlined lips thinking she’s Latina now cause she’s drinking tequila and bleeping a Puerto Rican grandpa who doesn’t have custody of his 3 kids

Danielle looks like a straight up man … more like Transforman Belleza

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Research shows blue light from electronic devices can lead to changes in your skin cells, including cell shrinkage and death. These speed up the aging process. Even exposures as short as 60 minutes can trigger these changes. Too much blue light could also lead to pigmentation.

yall I don't think she has sun damage her addiction to her phone is ruining her already ruined face

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Research shows blue light from electronic devices can lead to changes in your skin cells, including cell shrinkage and death. These speed up the aging process. Even exposures as short as 60 minutes can trigger these changes. Too much blue light could also lead to pigmentation.

yall I don't think she has sun damage her addiction to her phone is ruining her already ruined face
Its a mix of both. She is tan obsessed and phone obsessed.
Her chest is covered in sun spots and she should go to a dermatologist to get them looked at. It's not good for someone her age to not be at a dermatologist. Im sure she has sk, ak, she really should go get her skin looked at.

Reactions: 12
Its a mix of both. She is tan obsessed and phone obsessed.
Her chest is covered in sun spots and she should go to a dermatologist to get them looked at. It's not good for someone her age to not be at a dermatologist. Im sure she has sk, ak, she really should go get her skin looked at.
Very true fortunately for us she won't put the phone down Can you imagine how awful she will look in the next 5-10 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
F17E0137-07C9-46B2-92E1-A06017561D3C.jpeg

Did anyone get on Crabby Papi putting the ♠ Under his picture????? Why???? Why even do that 🤔.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.