Tracy DiMarco #66 Great Value Corey & Vegas Strip Selena

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God here we go... the Italian music(the same bleeping one she always plays, must be the only one she knows Miss Italiana) and the corno necklace 🙄
Someone needs to give this witch a Ancestry DNA kit. & the coffee cup and donut so unnecessary . What kid is drinking coffee ?! The dress is hideous. All of Recces pieces candy clothes are.

Screenshot_20220106-083323_Instagram.jpg

This is great! I just had to give it the gif treatment 😂
LMAO! Wow! You can really see it better like this 😂
I'm dying he facetuned his friends as well 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
We now understand why the horrible makeup picture (where people asked about turtorial), she no longer only tries to sell fake eyelashes, now she is trying to sell lipgloss (for a few weeks now she has systematically responded to comments asking her the color of her lipstick) and accessories.
Screenshot_20220106-144205_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
We now understand why the horrible makeup picture (where people asked about turtorial), she no longer only tries to sell fake eyelashes, now she is trying to sell lipgloss (for a few weeks now she has systematically responded to comments asking her the color of her lipstick) and accessories.
View attachment 968930
Spending 25 for a piece of a sponge. There will always be one idiot who spends that

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 968930
What the duck makes this “the Tracy DiMarco edition”?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh God here we go... the Italian music(the same bleeping one she always plays, must be the only one she knows Miss Italiana) and the corno necklace 🙄
Someone needs to give this witch a Ancestry DNA kit. & the coffee cup and donut so unnecessary . What kid is drinking coffee ?! The dress is hideous. All of Recces pieces candy clothes are.

View attachment 968953

LMAO! Wow! You can really see it better like this 😂
I'm dying he facetuned his friends as well 😂😂😂
She only knows this song due to the Netflix show Money Heist let's not give them that much credit. Her American wanna be Italian family wouldn't know what oppression is if it smacked them in the damn face.

Reactions: 11
Won't be able to do a recap since I'm back at work & not keeping up as much. But WOW; he's a catfish. One of you lovely ladies make a thread & post a great recap for me! Will be looking forward to it 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Imagine writing this and you don't even have a job.. Hmm 🥴🥴🥴
Is she that dumb that she doesn’t realize it’s called a part time job?!!!! And she doesn’t need to move to Finland to get one?!!! But who is she kidding? She would never even get a part time job.

Reactions: 15
Imagine writing this and you don't even have a job.. Hmm 🥴🥴🥴
She is not made for Finland! Hé Maloney, this extra free time is to enjoy family not dancing half naked!

Don't forget the professional photos made for an agency.
Green or blue eyes?
Screenshot_20220106-145952_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220106-150021_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220106-145926_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220106-145936_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
This is great! I just had to give it the gif treatment 😂
[/QUOTE]

That is just epic 🤣😂 the guys had an eye lift and spray tan in virtually every pic 🥸. Just when I thought she couldn’t be any more pathetic, you guys provide this visual gold. I love it 🤣🖤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.