Tracy DiMarco #66 Great Value Corey & Vegas Strip Selena

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see no one has still told Sammy her concealer is atrocious.

Tracy coming in hot with the tit brown overlined lips thinking she’s Latina now cause she’s drinking tequila and bleeping a Puerto Rican grandpa who doesn’t have custody of his 3 kids

Danielle looks like a straight up man … more like Transforman Belleza
OMG I was going to say that about Danielle. :sick: :sick:
giphy.gif

Is she kidding me with this post. Feeling alittle guilty today Tracy? Probably not. This is just a post to appease yourself for going out last nite yet again rather than see your kids.

She should have tagged Gigi and Tara. They are the moms in these kids lives. Tracy proves what kind of mom she is daily. A non-existent mom

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is such tit for a mother! The kids were with the Eps from Saturday until yesterday... so first night they are back home she goes out downing tequila all night?! Yet, claim to only drink on weekends they are with their Dad?! Did you not go for the pickup of the kids? Did you send your mom bc you were preoccupied planning a tit show of a night out with your girls? Or did you pick them up and pawn them off on your mom bc you know ... tequila is calling?! Such a bleeping poor excuse for a mother!!!!!! Stay home with your kids you trash bag, garbage ass wanna be Selena... stank ass! 🤬🤬🤬
Waking up smelling like sweat and stale ass tequila breath to babysit! 👏 #garbage

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I know in my generation we didn’t have to rearrange our faces and bodies in our thirties. Her face is going to collapse when she is 40. She is her own worst enemy.

Reactions: 19
She is such tit for a mother! The kids were with the Eps from Saturday until yesterday... so first night they are back home she goes out downing tequila all night?! Yet, claim to only drink on weekends they are with their Dad?! Did you not go for the pickup of the kids? Did you send your mom bc you were preoccupied planning a tit show of a night out with your girls? Or did you pick them up and pawn them off on your mom bc you know ... tequila is calling?! Such a bleeping poor excuse for a mother!!!!!! Stay home with your kids you trash bag, garbage ass wanna be Selena... stank ass! 🤬🤬🤬
Waking up smelling like sweat and stale ass tequila breath to babysit! 👏 #garbage
Lies lies lies. duck this witch.

Reactions: 17
Oh Man, i really wanna ask her what the kids thought about Encanto the new Disney movie that’s all Latin American based…. How mad would she get?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t wait for momma Tara to post the kids on her story today to prove once again that Trashy is a lying liar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
@SippinHawtTea Thanks for the thread title! We made it to the final Tracytrash thread recap of 2021! In honor of the new year, let's take a peak at what Tracy was like last New Year holiday. I present to you @Iloveteevee 's comment almost a year ago:

View attachment 948871

So not much has changed except for her face.

And now here we are on number 66. What's new? We found out Tracy uploaded a snapchat sextape with Corey some time ago and deleted it soon after. Two tattlers confirmed seeing it.

Tracy wanted "quality time" over gifts this Christmas. Was she talking about the kids or Crabby? Well the kids got presents AND quality time with the Eps because as of Tuesday night, they were still with Tata and the fam. 26/30, huh? 🙄

Trashy got quality time with Craberto which consisted of tequila and hookah... how romantic. Can they do anything without getting drunk? #Goals Furthermore, Tequila Tray is making it more and more official by posting ultra-facetuned photos with Facetune Papi with the crop top, of course. She's still pissing all over her territory by commenting on every picture of his, making comments about how thirsty people are. Meanwhile, he's DM'ing random women. 😯

The kids are still being forced to pose outside in cold weather sans winter outerwear. Why are all of the pictures taken outside? Why aren't the kids wearing coats? Tracy photoshopped Jayden to be the same height as Julian in the Christmas photos... and then uploaded photos where Jayden was clearly taller than Julian. She can never keep her lies together.

Guys, I want my recognition. I'm a single mother and I bathe my daughter, feed her MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY, dress her everyday, and I even put her to sleep. Where's my credit? If Tracy can brag about basic mom duties, then why can't I? 😠😂

Glamariss Lash company doesn't look like it's doing so well. Only 2,000 followers for a page that's being promoted by the almighty Trashbag with 528K followers? AND this is with the stalker owner friend requesting everyone who views her stories 😂 creeeeper. She has lowered the price of the Trayway set to $84 due to a 30% off deal. Damn, you discount new products that quickly? I'd be pissed if I just paid $130 and you gave people a discount this early for $40+ off. She posted a poll asking if people would buy the lashes if they were 50% off. The people spoke & the answer was a resounding "No" 🤣

"Tracy Claus" took pictures of all of the gifts momma and poppa Maloney got for the kids. Apparently there was a video posted about Tracy & Sammy walking a doll house in the street? I didn't see. Surely it was a post for attention as we all know Tracy won't lift a finger for her kids if it isn't recorded and posted for compliments.

In the Maloney family photos, grandpa Schroeder looks like he'd rather have centipedes crawl all over him than to have his own grand daughter putting her spray tanned arm anywhere near his body. And you guessed it, Tracy had to turn her family pajama ensemble into a crop top during Christmas. How ho-lesome. 😇

As of recently, scorpio mom of three under 7 had time on her super busy schedule to go out to yet another Mexican restaurant.. being latina and all. She never gets any time to herself but here she is oddly shaking her saddle bags to Selena. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Let's cheers to a new year full of more fuckery, photoshop, and facetune from yours truly, Tracy Maloney and friends. Be sure to answer the poll question 😉 and add any other recaps below.

What are your New Year Resolutions, by the way?

Mine is to be more patient and to drastically limit my cursing. And to always be a better mom than Tracy...but she makes that easy with how horrible of a mom she is. ❤
Thank you for bring the holiday blessings with this recap!

Looking forward to bigger tit shows and trashier behavior in 2022~

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can't get over her pic with the shadows showing her actual shape and size. 🤦‍♀️
Everytime I think she actually lost weight , there is always another pic that proves otherwise.
Was she too drunk to notice?
Did she not complete the photoshop your shadow course?
What happened?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thank you for bring the holiday blessings with this recap!

Looking forward to bigger tit shows and trashier behavior in 2022~
Amazing recap. Bravo 👏👏👏 @SmotPoker29

It's the, "How ho-lesome. 😇" for me 😂😂😂.

My new years resolution is much the same, limit my cursing. I'm also leaving soda behind completely and paying off the remaining vestiges of my debt. We officially start house hunting in SoCal next month. Pray for us, y'all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Ladies, do we actually believe that the kids are in her care today? I seriously doubt it. They are probably still with the Eps.

in the New Year, I look forward to us continuing to give Trashy ideas to better enhance her life that she will continue to ignore 😂 and besides that for myself, hoping to lose 30 pounds(the natural way) by exercise and watching calories. This covid weight has GOT TO GO. Lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Amazing recap. Bravo 👏👏👏 @SmotPoker29

It's the, "How ho-lesome. 😇" for me 😂😂😂.

My new years resolution is much the same, limit my cursing. I'm also leaving soda behind completely and paying off the remaining vestiges of my debt. We officially start house hunting in SoCal next month. Pray for us, y'all!
🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽 Where are you moving from?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How bleeping embarrassing is it that she is dancing around an empty Mexican restaurant filming herself?! She was acting like that was a club that was poppin

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@SippinHawtTea Thanks for the thread title! We made it to the final Tracytrash thread recap of 2021! In honor of the new year, let's take a peak at what Tracy was like last New Year holiday. I present to you @Iloveteevee 's comment almost a year ago:

View attachment 948871

So not much has changed except for her face.

And now here we are on number 66. What's new? We found out Tracy uploaded a snapchat sextape with Corey some time ago and deleted it soon after. Two tattlers confirmed seeing it.

Tracy wanted "quality time" over gifts this Christmas. Was she talking about the kids or Crabby? Well the kids got presents AND quality time with the Eps because as of Tuesday night, they were still with Tata and the fam. 26/30, huh? 🙄

Trashy got quality time with Craberto which consisted of tequila and hookah... how romantic. Can they do anything without getting drunk? #Goals Furthermore, Tequila Tray is making it more and more official by posting ultra-facetuned photos with Facetune Papi with the crop top, of course. She's still pissing all over her territory by commenting on every picture of his, making comments about how thirsty people are. Meanwhile, he's DM'ing random women. 😯

The kids are still being forced to pose outside in cold weather sans winter outerwear. Why are all of the pictures taken outside? Why aren't the kids wearing coats? Tracy photoshopped Jayden to be the same height as Julian in the Christmas photos... and then uploaded photos where Jayden was clearly taller than Julian. She can never keep her lies together.

Guys, I want my recognition. I'm a single mother and I bathe my daughter, feed her MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY, dress her everyday, and I even put her to sleep. Where's my credit? If Tracy can brag about basic mom duties, then why can't I? 😠😂

Glamariss Lash company doesn't look like it's doing so well. Only 2,000 followers for a page that's being promoted by the almighty Trashbag with 528K followers? AND this is with the stalker owner friend requesting everyone who views her stories 😂 creeeeper. She has lowered the price of the Trayway set to $84 due to a 30% off deal. Damn, you discount new products that quickly? I'd be pissed if I just paid $130 and you gave people a discount this early for $40+ off. She posted a poll asking if people would buy the lashes if they were 50% off. The people spoke & the answer was a resounding "No" 🤣

"Tracy Claus" took pictures of all of the gifts momma and poppa Maloney got for the kids. Apparently there was a video posted about Tracy & Sammy walking a doll house in the street? I didn't see. Surely it was a post for attention as we all know Tracy won't lift a finger for her kids if it isn't recorded and posted for compliments.

In the Maloney family photos, grandpa Schroeder looks like he'd rather have centipedes crawl all over him than to have his own grand daughter putting her spray tanned arm anywhere near his body. And you guessed it, Tracy had to turn her family pajama ensemble into a crop top during Christmas. How ho-lesome. 😇

As of recently, scorpio mom of three under 7 had time on her super busy schedule to go out to yet another Mexican restaurant.. being latina and all. She never gets any time to herself but here she is oddly shaking her saddle bags to Selena. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Let's cheers to a new year full of more fuckery, photoshop, and facetune from yours truly, Tracy Maloney and friends. Be sure to answer the poll question 😉 and add any other recaps below.

What are your New Year Resolutions, by the way?

Mine is to be more patient and to drastically limit my cursing. And to always be a better mom than Tracy...but she makes that easy with how horrible of a mom she is. ❤
It’s the “grandpa Schroeder looks like he'd rather have centipedes crawl all over him than to have his own grand daughter putting her spray tanned arm anywhere near his body” for me 🤣🤣 a visual I won’t soon forget lmao. Iconic recap yet again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I swear I heard crickets 🦗 in the background!
She uses flash to film her stories. You can see the manly-looking friend keeps squinting her eyes. Now can you imagine watching this douchebag waving around her phone with flash to take videos of her taking shots & swinging around a support beam as if it were a stripper pole?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.